ECT The mighty angel of Revelation 10 is Jesus

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lol, Baptists have never been lead or controlled like folks that join cults the R.C.C., J.W.'s, or Mormons.

you have degenerated this discussion into accusings of belonging to groups because you can not accept the testimony of scripture which shows Jesus to be a man born through Mary, who was tempted and died, and resurrected, elevated to Gods Throne, who is the first born of many brethren.

It was only after the Holy spirit of His Father joined temporarlity with Jesus at His baptism that He could do any great works which Jesus said was done by His Father, and the word He spoke was His Fathers word who was in Him.

You want to throw all of that out and claim things not even given in scripture.

LA

dodge

Lazy afternoon;4968777]you have degenerated this discussion into accusings of belonging to groups because you can not accept the testimony of scripture which shows Jesus to be a man born through Mary, who was tempted and died, and resurrected, elevated to Gods Throne, who is the first born of many brethren.

Nonsense it was not me that denied scripture that would be YOU.

Jhn 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 and the word became flesh and dwelt among us.

When you don't want to deal with scripture YOU blame the translation.

For some reason you deny scripture and then blame others when they will not go down that road with you. Your loss not mine.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'"(John 14:9).

Dodge,

You never answered me on that-

Do you think Jesus is his own Father.

or what?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As scripture in John 1:1 and John 14:6 teach I believe God on put on flesh and came to earth as the Man Jesus.

That is the reason for your error.

You have no Jesus.

You can go straight to God without Him, you think.

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

LA

Danoh

You have no Jesus.

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

LA

God the Son AFTER His Son OF MAN incarnation; you incompetent.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God the Son AFTER His Son OF MAN incarnation; you incompetent.

You biblical idiot.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

LA

dodge

You have no Jesus.

LA

“My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him.

Titus 2:13 encourages us to wait for the coming of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ

God's Truth

You have no Jesus.

LA

Jesus is God and going through Jesus the Man and what he did is unavoidable.

God's Truth

The Baptist I have known since 1978 believe it is SIN to disobey God and that they must repent. You appear to be going off of what you have read or heard.

You are wrong it is not true.

You need to pay better attention. I am speaking about believing only to get saved verses faith with obedience to get saved.