The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I knew when I first saw this photo of Trump showing the world that he was eminently qualified to do SOMETHING...

what was bound to happen:

588a6a3d1700002f001d0a29.jpeg

And it did. :)

Ejbs7UAl.png

ragTagblues

This is mighty fascinating stuff, wish I could just sit in the stands and watch the chaos unfold; but sadly I genuinely fear what this means for the world not just the US.

Thanks for unleashing what is essentially the equivalent of a petulant child on the world whilst he uses a high chair as the most powerful seat in the world.

Don't worry though, you're not alone, the UK walks with you when it comes to making totally stupid describes based on Lisa's and hatred.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is mighty fascinating stuff, wish I could just sit in the stands and watch the chaos unfold; but sadly I genuinely fear what this means for the world not just the US.

Thanks for unleashing what is essentially the equivalent of a petulant child on the world whilst he uses a high chair as the most powerful seat in the world.

Don't worry though, you're not alone, the UK walks with you when it comes to making totally stupid describes based on Lisa's and hatred.
:yawn:

The world is ending.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Trump is either ignorant or lying each time he opens his mouth. "The travel ban is working out nicely". Despite the fact that thousands protest and he gets his fanny slapped by a Federal judge, who cited Constitutional protections.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
absolutely fascinating to watch otherwise normal people come completely unglued at the thought of President Trump :dizzy:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Well hello and good to see you about the joint! :cheers:

Sorry about the mess, but an actual minority of the voters here made it...true story. :plain:

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Will agree to consider mio, possibility Donald trump is going too far with Mexico, perhaps effecting trade.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, another Trump milestone. This political moment brought to you by Forbes :D

It Took Trump A Record 8 Days To Reach Majority Disapproval

According to the article every president runs into a disapproval rating under 50%. The following notes several of those and the number of days it took to manage it.

Reagan: 727, or just under two years in.

Bush, Sr.: 1,336, or 3.6 years in.

Clinton: 573, or around one and a half years in.

Bush, Jr.: 1,205, or about 3.3 years in.

Obama: 936, or about 2.5 years in.

Trump: 8 days in.

:mock: the Trump "mandate". :plain:

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
trump got 46.1% of the vote on november 6th

that sure looks like a 53.9% disapproval to me :idunno:

ClimateSanity

So, another Trump milestone. This political moment brought to you by Forbes: D

It Took Trump A Record 8 Days To Reach Majority Disapproval

According to the article every president runs into a disapproval rating under 50%. The following about several of those and the number of days it took to manage it.

Reagan: 727, or just under two years in.

Bush, Sr.: 1,336, or 3.6 years in.

Clinton: 573, or around one and a half years in.

Bush, Jr.: 1,205, or about 3.3 years in.

Obama: 936, or about 2.5 years in.

Trump: 8 days in.

:mock: the Trump "mandate". :plain:

A new Quinnipiac poll released last week shows more American voters support President Trump's executive order to temporarily suspend immigration from several Middle Eastern and North African countries.

By a margin of 48 percent to 42 percent, voters supported "suspending immigration from terror prone regions, even if it means turning away refugees."

Something doesn't quite match here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A new Quinnipiac poll released last week shows more American voters support President Trump's executive order to temporarily suspend immigration from several Middle Eastern and North African countries.
Man, when you really think about that it's, well, unrelated. :plain:

Like someone saying, "Hey, most of us on the block want Bill to move!" and another guy says, "Yeah, well most of us like his dog."

By a margin of 48 percent to 42 percent, voters supported "suspending immigration from terror prone regions, even if it means turning away refugees."
Meaning that if the remaining 10 percent wake up we can look more like our ideas and less like irrationally frightened people willing to make Franklin roll in his grave.

Something doesn't quite match here
Right. That something is your thinking, given 48% of the people could love him and that would still leave a popularity rating under 50%.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Something doesn't quite match here.

I told him before the election why his polls were bogus.

He still doesn't believe it.

You know why all these minorities want more refugees don't yuh?

They might actually gain the majority and not have to work so hard at perpetrating voter fraud. :cheers:

ClimateSanity

Town said " Man, when you really think about that it's, well, unrelated. "

Are you absolutely positive regarding that sentiment?

You are making an issue of how unpopular trump is and how quickly he got there compared to other Presidents. Right?

The question of how he got that unpopular so quickly seems to be highly relevant to me. Was there a portion of time in those 8 days where his unpopularity really took off? Highly relevant. Just so happens that his unpopularity took off over four days when the media was having convulsive fits over his immigration EO and all kind of whackos were out acting in a riotous manner painting trump as the latest incarnation of Hitler. Highly relevant.

A reasonable conclusion someone coukd draw is that trumps unpopularity reached below 50% in eight days due to his refugee EO.

A poll showing that a plurality agrees with the EO in question possibly shows that the above conclusion may not be totally true. It warrants the idea that this brouhaha over the refugee EO may be temporary and based on incomplete information and media overplay and hyperbole.

The idea that the speed at which he received the unpopularity rating is temporary and may reverse direction is highly relevant in my mind.