The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Liar. God instituted sacrifice. He sacrificed animals to make the first set of clothing. How ignorant can one person be of The Holy Scriptures?

Genesis 3:21
Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

God sacrificed animals to himself to make clothes? That's a new one.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Actually, we only symbolically eat His Flesh and drink His Blood. This is why He used bread and wine. He is The Bread of Life. His Blood is the only forgiveness for sin available to us. You're simply not understanding The Holy Scriptures, since you're not born again. If you were, you'd be able to see The Kingdom.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.Christ and indeed Christians as well have the power on earth to forgive sins.

Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.

We are commanded to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons and we can also forgive sins.

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

I have freely received forgiveness, I'm certainly not going to be un-forgiving or refuse anyone's sins to be forgiven. All it takes is repentance and one can enter The Kingdom. Don't wait until it's eternally too late. The rich man wanted Lazarus to go warn his brothers about hell, but Abraham refused, because they ignored the prophets and now they also refuse to believe The One Who rose from the dead to preach to them to repent. Repent and believe in Jesus. You will NEVER be sorry.

The scriptures say many conflicting things because they were written and compiled by many different people containing many different ideas that drain many an ancient Pagan swamp.

The original "good news" was salvation by faith. Human sacrifice was not taught anywhere at any time by Jesus. But the Pagans did teach human sacrifice.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
(60.5) 4:5.6 "The bestowal of a Paradise Son on your world was inherent in the situation of closing a planetary age; it was inescapable, and it was not made necessary for the purpose of winning the favor of God. This bestowal also happened to be the final personal act of a Creator Son in the long adventure of earning the experiential sovereignty of his universe. What a travesty upon the infinite character of God! this teaching that his fatherly heart in all its austere coldness and hardness was so untouched by the misfortunes and sorrows of his creatures that his tender mercies were not forthcoming until he saw his blameless Son bleeding and dying upon the cross of Calvary!"

Aimiel

God sacrificed animals to himself to make clothes? That's a new one.
It's in the first book of The Holy Bible. You should read one, if indeed you really do want to seek Truth. If you enjoy fantasy, please continue to peruse the pages of Urantia nonsense.
Then he broke one of his own commandments by making a graven image which was put into relic box and hauled around forever.
God described what His Mercy Seat in Heaven looks like and allowed man to build a replica on earth so that He could foreshadow Christ's sacrifice on Calvary and see The Blood of The Lamb when He looked upon the sins of men who repented and obeyed His Words. The fact that you find fault with Scripture but not with the words of demons reveals a lot about you.
The scriptures say many conflicting things...
Actually not, if you understand them. As I've explained to you before: you cannot even yet SEE The Kingdom, so how can you expect to understand It?
...they were written and compiled by many different people containing many different ideas that drain many an ancient Pagan swamp.
They were written by holy men of old who wrote what The Spirit of The Living God inspired them to write. They got The Lord's Words correct, every single one of them. You cling to the words of a demon but attack The Word of God because you ARE a demon. :devil:
The original "good news" was salvation by faith.
That's not what Christ, Himself taught:

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Those who don't submit themselves to eating His Flesh and drinking His Blood have no life in them:

John 6:53
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Because you are dead in your trespasses and sins you agree with the words of devils and teach their doctrines. It's only natural. You're doing what sinners do: agreeing with your father, the devil (Satan).
Human sacrifice was not taught anywhere at any time by Jesus. But the Pagans did teach human sacrifice.
Jesus didn't teach human sacrifice. He sacrificed Himself willingly, by taking my place on the cross. I don't have to pay for my sins, since He already did. I have His Life in me. He took my death-sentence. The soul that sins shall die. I now don't have to die. I will NEVER see death. I am alive, forevermore. He paid the price for my sins. My debt to sin is paid. I am in perfect communion with my Heavenly Father. He loves you just as much as He loves me. All you have to do is take His Word for it, instead of the word of a devil, who does nothing but lie. Instead, you have chosen the lie.

After death comes: judgment. If you die in your sins you will be judged and you will be found guilty. The sentence is eternal torment in the Lake of Fire. Repent!!!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
The original "good news" was salvation by faith.
I disagree. He is risen was the news that thrilled and gave credence to the teachings. That was the news that electrified, excited and energized His followers.

Aimiel

(60.5) 4:5.6 "The bestowal of a Paradise Son on your world was inherent in the situation of closing a planetary age; it was inescapable, and it was not made necessary for the purpose of winning the favor of God.
WRONG!!! Jesus came to free men from religion. Religion is men trying to please God, while Christianity is God accepting men as they are. He loves us enough to send His Own Son to die in our place and take away our sins with His Blood. He forgives believers and gives them new life. He puts His Own Spirit inside of us. Those who are lost, such as you and Caino, have nothing inside you but dead men's bones.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I couldn't figure out what you were pointing me to with that index... was I supposed to click on all the subject links?

The question about how the Law was given was one on their list. I'm not sure if it was the same as your question, I didn't look. But they are Jews for Yeshua and have answers from that frame of reference.

staind.raindrop

The question about how the Law was given was one on their list. I'm not sure if it was the same as your question, I didn't look. But they are Jews for Yeshua and have answers from that frame of reference.

Yeah I didn't see it but it could have been worded unusually. I am too confused to continue exploring the UB right now. I'm distracted by grumbly emotions so ima play MMO games.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I disagree. He is risen was the news that thrilled and gave credence to the teachings. That was the news that electrified, excited and energized His followers.

3 years before the cross Jesus and the twelve were teaching the "good news" of "The Kingdom of Heaven"......but if is true that after the unjust trial and murder of Jesus by savage religious people, his followers assumed a new gospel about the cross.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
3 years before the cross Jesus and the twelve were teaching the "good news" of "The Kingdom of Heaven"......but if is true that after the unjust trial and murder of Jesus by savage religious people, his followers assumed a new gospel about the cross.

Clueless!!!
So sad.
Read the thread about the three messianic miracles

staind.raindrop

613 mitzvoth was the one

Mmo games idk
What those are

That would be why I couldn't find it. What kind of a title is that :idunno:

MMO - Massive Multiplayer Online

Crimeny, my attics and backpacks are overflowing with THINGS.

When will I be able to organize again so I can delete my Myth wizard in favor of a Storm???

Status
Not open for further replies.