The Jesus Club

glorydaz

Is that different to what I wrote saying "When did they get eternal life? They have the promise of it in their earthly walk (the ernest) and they cash in this ernest and receive full payment of eternal life, in the resurrection, at the last trump."

We don't need a body to have LIFE.

That's the difference, isn't it?

iouae

Satan is genius in counterfeiting all...comfort hope peace joy...let no man rob you of your reward

Right from the start, whether it was Satan or a Pharisaical influence, converts tried to make circumcision a requirement for Gentiles to become Christians.

So right from the start there have always been attempts to add to what it takes to be saved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Actually I haven't so there is that....

well, I don't live inside your head meshak. So no, I don't know what your talking about therefore I cannot speak to what commands of Jesus your referring to.

Ok, I don't believe you since I explained about Jesus salvation tons of times.

I will explain again.

Jesus says to be faithful to Him until the end.

He also says if you love Me, keep my commandments.

It is Jesus' commands.

If we are not faithful to Him we will not inherit God's kingdom.

Do you get it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Right from the start, whether it was Satan or a Pharisaical influence, converts tried to make circumcision a requirement for Gentiles to become Christians.

So right from the start there have always been attempts to add to what it takes to be saved.

what is your point?

are you saying what we do do not matter?

iouae

We don't need a body to have LIFE.

That's the difference, isn't it?

A seed has life, even though it lies dormant.

So a dead person lies dormant waiting for the Sun to shine on it, and the Spirit to water it, and it will rise from the ground in a new body.

drbrumley

I will explain again.

Of course.

Of course.

It is Jesus' commands.

No kidding!

Of course.

Do you get it?

I get it, which is what I have told you before, long with many others here, so you're arguing just to argue?

clefty

So a dead person lies dormant waiting for the Sun to shine on it, and the Spirit to water it, and it will rise from the ground in a new body.

Nice...

What’s the point of even having to come back to earth to retrieve a fleshy body if we can life in spiritville?

drbrumley

I will explain again.

It is Jesus' commands.

Do you get it?

The difference between you and I is I don't throw the books paul wrote in the garbage.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I will explain again.

Of course.

Of course.

No kidding!

Of course.

I get it, which is what I have told you before, long with many others here, so you're arguing just to argue?

Strange,

they why do you always finger point at me saying I am trying to earn salvation by works?

drbrumley

Strange,

they why do you always finger point at me saying I am trying to earn salvation by works?

Because that is EXACTLY what you say. I have told you a hundred times, I don't work to get saved, I work because I am and want God to use me for His purpose. Total surrender to Him. You have told me specifically I was a unbeliever and going to hell for my stance.

Your work based salvation is unbiblical. You not being able to stand upon the promises of God regarding salvation is unbiblical and I will never ever stand with that, I can assure you. See my quote below regarding 1 peter. .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because that is EXACTLY what you say. I have told you a hundred times, I don't work to get saved, I work because I am and want God to use me for His purpose. Total surrender to Him. You have told me specifically I was a unbeliever and going to hell for my stance.

wow,

this is so lie. I never ever condemn any one to hell.

Do you have to go down this low to trash your enemy?

You are sad case.

I feel so sorry for you.

drbrumley

wow,

this is so lie. I never ever condemn any one to hell.

Do you have to go down this low to trash your enemy?

You are sad case.

I feel so sorry for you.

Oh come on, your not this dense are you? You quote Jesus all the time about someone going to hell have you not, you done it with me. You don't say with your own mouth I'm going to hell, but you sure like to use Jesus' words to condemn people.

daqq

They are sad u see because they dont believe in the resurrection...which this teaching is not about...as it is not to do with the afterlife but this life living together full of offenses but repenting and forgiving...

I posted the passage with many of the companion contexts. Now you just continue to deny the teachings of Messiah in your ignorance, literally, ignore-ance, for ignoring what he says in favor of your beloved dogmas.

drbrumley

Oh and meshak, you have told me quite a few times, you need to get saved. The implication being I'm not because your words, "I don't follow Jesus' commands." ring a bell now?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh come on, your not this dense are you? You quote Jesus all the time about someone going to hell have you not, you done it with me. You don't say with your own mouth I'm going to hell, but you sure like to use Jesus' words to condemn people.

show me the proof.

I know you are twisting my posts.

There are several posters do this kind of stuff.

You don't seem to have faith in your belief.

glorydaz

Nice try, but the Sun does not shine on our dead body, nor does the Spirit water it.

Rather, while we wait for the resurrection of our body, we are with the Lord. We are, in fact, hid with Christ in God when we are saved. Do you think we get kicked out because we put off this tent in which we dwell?

Col. 3:3-4 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.