The Great Debate

The Great Debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drbrumley

Rubio: Iran is not a normal place! They want to conquer the world! They are going to bomb this stage - in five minutes!

drbrumley

Christie says Clinton refuses to be held accountable when things go wrong. Don't ask him about the bridge... Not his fault.

drbrumley

Rand Paul closing statement: It's great to be back! I miss doing eye surgery -- but don't worry, I'll soon be back to my old job!

drbrumley

Who won the debate? Why, @realDonaldTrump of course. He was the only one smart enough to not be there! (Sorry @megynkelly)

PureX

Would have preferred more discussion of #Obamacare replacement ideas prior to moving to an issue like Puerto Rican statehood. #GOPDebate
They have no ideas about an Obamacare replacement. None of them. The health care conglomerates that own all these republican candidates just want to go back to business as usual, and to hell with those of us who can't afford to buy insurance. There's no profit in serving the poor! And to the capitalist health care conglomerates, it's all about the profits.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
They have no ideas about an Obamacare replacement. None of them. The health care conglomerates that own all these republican candidates just want to go back to business as usual, and to hell with those of us who can't afford to buy insurance. There's no profit in serving the poor! And to the capitalist health care conglomerates, it's all about the profits.

You must have missed the part in the debate where Cruz gave his idea of what to do with healthcare. :plain:

PureX

I don't think Rubio is gay, but the article was interesting
Spicy language,
I agree. Any man with even the faintest lisp is assumed to be gay by people who really want to subjugate them. It's an old schoolyard bully tactic.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

You could have afforded it prior to your messiah attempting to make me pay for your healthcare as well as my own driving the price up over double what it was but, that is the rub isn't it? you want others to pay your way.

gcthomas

And Cruz wins ...

Iowa caucus results

Republican vote, 99% reported:

Ted Cruz: 28%, eight delegates
Donald Trump: 24%, seven delegates
Marco Rubio: 23%, seven delegates
Ben Carson: 9%, three delegates

Democratic vote, 99% reported:

Hillary Clinton: 50%, 22 delegates
Bernie Sanders 50%, 21 delegates

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And Cruz wins ...

Iowa caucus results

Republican vote, 99% reported:

Ted Cruz: 28%, eight delegates
Donald Trump: 24%, seven delegates
Marco Rubio: 23%, seven delegates
Ben Carson: 9%, three delegates

Democratic vote, 99% reported:

Hillary Clinton: 50%, 22 delegates
Bernie Sanders 50%, 21 delegates

Next up is New Hampshire. If I was a Democrat I would probably pick Bernie. On the flip side, Trump had a poor showing in Iowa and must win in NH, although the more he speaks, the worse he sounds.