The Great Debate

The Great Debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drbrumley

What to do with Kim Jong-un? Carly: China! Push back on China! Retaliate! Threaten them! Then we have to ask for their support on NKorea....this woman isnt fit for dog catcher

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump didn't put his foot in his mouth tonight like I'd hoped, I guess he saves that for random quotes and press releases. That just means he'll distract the party even longer.

Trump conceded that he will not split from the GOP.

drbrumley

Best tweet thus far:

Cruz: We keep hearing from Hillary and Washington GOPers there are "moderate" Syrian rebels. They are jihadists. (He's right)

drbrumley

Carly: Why did we miss the Tsarnaev bros? Because, you fool, we didn't listen to the Russians, who warned us.

drbrumley

Great closing statement by @RandPaul - our weakness is economic. (Editor's note: Wait until tomorrow, when interest rate hike is announced)

drbrumley

"People across this country are scared to death." - Christie. Yes, scared to death that you could be President.

drbrumley

Graham keeps talking about the King of Jordan - never mentions the King of Saudi Arabia. Or the Emir of Qatar. Both subsidize terrorism.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. Peabody asked Donald Trump if he was ready to assure the voters that he would not run as an independent.
He said, yes.

I'm so glad to hear that.
I hope he stays true to it.