The Gospel That Makes All Religions Worthless

Nanja

I have bad news for you, you teach that salvation is by doing the law !

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Yes he does, he's a false prophet!

Gal. 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

And that includes the will of man and any and all commands he endeavors to keep in order to make himself righteous!

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous before God.

All for whom Christ died, given Him of the Father in Election of Grace John 17:24, they have been made right with God with an Everlasting Righteousness!

And their being made Righteous results in receiving the Spirit in New Birth Ezek. 36:27, which gives evidence of their being God's Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5.

Rom. 8:15-17
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes he does, he's a false prophet!

Gal. 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

And that includes the will of man and any and all commands he endeavors to keep in order to make himself righteous!

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous before God.

All for whom Christ died, given Him of the Father in Election of Grace John 17:24, they have been made right with God with an Everlasting Righteousness!

And their being made Righteous results in receiving the Spirit in New Birth Ezek. 36:27, which gives evidence of their being God's Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5.

Rom. 8:15-17
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

The elect are those who have elected to believe in Jesus. You are not one of them.

Nanja

The elect are those who have elected to believe in Jesus.

False statement!

Those who Believe in Jesus, in a way that pleases God Rom. 8:9, are the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, chosen of the Father In Union with Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4-5 according to God's Purpose and Grace Given them before the world began, according to the Power of God Eph. 3:7.

2 Tim. 1:8-9

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

So then, as evidence of their being God's Adoptive Sons from everlasting, they shall be given to Believe in Jesus Christ in time, when they are Born of the Spirit of God and receive the Fruit and Gift of Faith Gal. 5:22; Eph. 2:8.

Paul speaking to the Saints In Jesus Christ Phil. 1:1 said this:

Phil. 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

John 3:27
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Robert Pate

Banned
False statement!

Those who Believe in Jesus, in a way that pleases God Rom. 8:9, are the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, chosen of the Father In Union with Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4-5 according to God's Purpose and Grace Given them before the world began, according to the Power of God Eph. 3:7.

2 Tim. 1:8-9

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

So then, as evidence of their being God's Adoptive Sons from everlasting, they shall be given to Believe in Jesus Christ in time, when they are Born of the Spirit of God and receive the Fruit and Gift of Faith Gal. 5:22; Eph. 2:8.

Paul speaking to the Saints In Jesus Christ Phil. 1:1 said this:

For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

In the New Testament the elect are those that hear the Gospel and believe it. I don't think that you have ever heard it, nor do you believe it.

Nanja

In the New Testament the elect are those that hear the Gospel and believe it. I don't think that you have ever heard it, nor do you believe it.

Again, False statement!

Hearing and Believing the Gospel is Given by God to all His Elect when they are Born of the Spirit of God!

But before then, they don't have the ability to spiritually hear God's Word. As Jesus says here:

John 8:43, 47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

See, outside of New Birth a person is totally and spiritually Lost, and Dead. And they will remain that way unless a Sovereign Work of the Spirit makes them Alive, that's Spiritual Conversion!

God's Truth

Again, False statement!

Hearing and Believing the Gospel is Given by God to all His Elect when they are Born of the Spirit of God!

But before then, they don't have the ability to spiritually hear God's Word. As Jesus says here:

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

See, outside of New Birth a person is totally and spiritually Lost, and Dead. And they will remain that way unless a Sovereign Work of the Spirit makes them Alive, that's Spiritual Conversion!

You fail to acknowledge the truth that God cut off and hardened some Jews and those who had faith before Jesus came they were allowed to come to Jesus to be saved.

Jesus says that when he is crucified then all can come to him to be saved, even those who were cut off.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

So do you think God just likes sinning prostitutes and thieving tax collectors instead of Pharisees?

Do you think God puts people in jobs and certain sins because He likes some jobs and sins better?

Where is your common sense? Think about it.

Why were the sinning prostitutes and thieving tax collectors saved before the sinning Pharisees?

Why were the poor saved easier than the rich?

Calvinism is ludicrous.

Robert Pate

Banned
Again, False statement!

If God chose some to be saved and some to be lost he would be unjust. You believe that God does that, you believe that God is unjust and is a sinner like you. Because of what you believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ you will never see heaven.