The Gospel That Makes All Religions Worthless

Robert Pate

Banned
So you (Robert) have God the Father who sees all people everywhere as being "perfect and complete" (your words) in Christ; God the Son who offered Himself for all people for the forgiveness of sins, but knows that either He or His Father will change their mind at some point, and God the Holy Spirit still " calling people to come to Christ" even though they are already viewed as perfect and complete in Christ?

I don't expect you to understand anything. The Bible was written by Christians for Christians. I don't think that you are a Christian so you don't understand what the Bible is saying.

fishrovmen

I don't expect you to understand anything. The Bible was written by Christians for Christians. I don't think that you are a Christian so you don't understand what the Bible is saying.

I didn't mention what the Bible is saying in my post that you quoted. I was talking about what YOU, the TOL poster whose user name is Robert Pate are saying. Two VERY different things! That's why I used ( ) those things.

Robert Pate

Banned
I didn't mention what the Bible is saying in my post that you quoted. I was talking about what YOU, the TOL poster whose user name is Robert Pate are saying. Two VERY different things! That's why I used ( ) those things.

Your problem is not with me, your problem is with the Bible. You try to mix Calvinism and religion in with the Gospel and they don't mix.

fishrovmen

Your problem is not with me, your problem is with the Bible. You try to mix Calvinism and religion in with the Gospel and they don't mix.

Well, if you never make it back to legend status in your post count, you can be sure to have a legacy on TOL of being by far the best? at evasion and bearing false witness about others to try to draw attention away from your unexplainable doctrines!

fishrovmen

The Bible tells me that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father -John 15:26, and speaks what He hears -John 16:13 I have no problem with that, but you do when you say that the Father sees all as perfect and complete, but the Holy Spirit sees something different.
The Bible tells me that God knows His own - Galatians 4:9 and provides a way of escape from temptation - 1 Corinthians 10:13 and He works miracles - Galatians 3:5 and He knows those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 8:3 and He supplies and multiplies - 2 Corinthians 9:10 and He loves a cheerful giver - 2 Corinthians 9:7, all these verses you don't believe because you say that God only sees Jesus, not individuals and He is not active in this world.
So don't tell me that it's the Bible I have a problem with, seems like it's you that has a problem with the Scriptures.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
And besides all that when sin is paid for it cannot be recharged.

Paul said, "For he who has died has been freed from sin."

Robert Pate

Banned
The Bible tells me that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father -John 15:26, and speaks what He hears -John 16:13 I have no problem with that, but you do when you say that the Father sees all as perfect and complete, but the Holy Spirit sees something different.
The Bible tells me that God knows His own - Galatians 4:9 and provides a way of escape from temptation - 1 Corinthians 10:13 and He works miracles - Galatians 3:5 and He knows those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 8:3 and He supplies and multiplies - 2 Corinthians 9:10 and He loves a cheerful giver - 2 Corinthians 9:7, all these verses you don't believe because you say that God only sees Jesus, not individuals and He is not active in this world.
So don't tell me that it's the Bible I have a problem with, seems like it's you that has a problem with the Scriptures.

Jesus would not be at the right hand of the Father if he had not victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15. You don't believe the Gospel, nor do you believe that Jesus has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. I would say that you are an unbeliever.

Robert Pate

Banned
You said in your opening post that we were reconciled BEFORE we were born, not after.

The reconciliation was provided for everyone before the foundation of the world, but nothing is ours until it is received by faith, so I guess that messes it up for you.

fishrovmen

The reconciliation was provided for everyone before the foundation of the world, but nothing is ours until it is received by faith, so I guess that messes it up for you.

You didn't state in your opening post that reconciliation was provided, you said that you were reconciled, big difference. So why the need for reconciliation before you were even born?

Robert Pate

Banned
You didn't state in your opening post that reconciliation was provided, you said that you were reconciled, big difference. So why the need for reconciliation before you were even born?

God has provided every thing necessary for our salvation. All that is required of us is that we have faith in Christ. Faith in Christ requires that you believe that Jesus has atoned for your sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

fishrovmen

God has provided every thing necessary for our salvation. All that is required of us is that we have faith in Christ. Faith in Christ requires that you believe that Jesus has atoned for your sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You didn't answer the question, as usual. So how many new threads shall we expect?

fishrovmen

I did answer the question. "God has provided everything for our salvation" Your problem is that you don't believe that.

The question was not "did God provide everything for our salvation". If that was the question, then yes, you answered it. But that was NOT the question. The question was why was reconciliation needed before you were even born? Can you state how and why you were not reconciled to God before you were even born? Did God declare you estranged before He created you? Were you born somewhere else before entering this world, and alienated yourself from God?

Last edited:

fishrovmen

Jesus would not be at the right hand of the Father if he had not victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15. You don't believe the Gospel, nor do you believe that Jesus has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. I would say that you are an unbeliever.

Again, you do the same thing in almost every post. You fail to address what is put before you and then make up lies that have no basis whatsoever. And on top of that, you judge people based on the lies you made up. Doesn't make for good debate!