The Gospel That Makes All Religions Worthless

Robert Pate

Banned
Oh Robert Pate, I can hardly believe that you said that. Right now, I want to ask you what you think we cannot obey?

Wake up! You are dreaming. If Paul referred to himself as the "Chief of Sinners" where does that leave you and me? You are in denial of your fallen nature.

God's Truth

Wake up! You are dreaming. If Paul referred to himself as the "Chief of Sinners" where does that leave you and me? You are in denial of your fallen nature.

Paul said that about himself, about himself the way he was BEFORE he was saved. I cannot even say that about myself before I was saved. If there is a chief, then there are warriors that are not the chief.

Paul went against Jesus and tried to destroy the church by dragging men and women in jail and having them tortured and put to death.

I am no chief.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul said that about himself, about himself the way he was BEFORE he was saved. I cannot even say that about myself before I was saved. If there is a chief, then there are warriors that are not the chief.

Paul went against Jesus and tried to destroy the church by dragging men and women in jail and having them tortured and put to death.

I am no chief.

Paul wrote 1 Timothy 1:15 when he was a Christian. He also wrote Romans 7:13-25 while he was a Christian. You are deceiving yourself, 1 John 1:8.

God's Truth

Paul wrote 1 Timothy 1:15 when he was a Christian. He also wrote Romans 7:13-25 while he was a Christian. You are deceiving yourself, 1 John 1:8.

Paul wrote about himself and spoke of the time before he was saved.

As for 1 John 1:8, it proves that you have to admit to being a sinners and repent if you want to be saved, or the truth is not in you.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul wrote about himself and spoke of the time before he was saved.

As for 1 John 1:8, it proves that you have to admit to being a sinners and repent if you want to be saved, or the truth is not in you.

Read it again. "If we (Christians) say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves (Christians) and the truth is not in us" John 1:8.

God's Truth

Read it again. "If we (Christians) say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves (Christians) and the truth is not in us" John 1:8.

You need to read it again. Listen more carefully...if CHRISTIANS do NOT HAVE TRUTH in them, then they are not saved. You believe in OSAS (Once Saved Always Saved). So then, how do you not get it that they were NOT saved IN THE FIRST PLACE because to be saved we must admit we are sinners and repent!

Robert Pate

Banned
You need to read it again. Listen more carefully...if CHRISTIANS do NOT HAVE TRUTH in them, then they are not saved. You believe in OSAS (Once Saved Always Saved). So then, how do you not get it that they were NOT saved IN THE FIRST PLACE because to be saved we must admit we are sinners and repent!

You claim to be a Christian, but the truth is not in you. So, you are a counterfeit.

Robert Pate

Banned
RP and you both, accusers.

The scripture says what it says. It plainly says that if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. I am not about to call John a liar. if John says that we are sinners I am going to believe him. I believe what the Bible says.

God's Truth

The scripture says what it says. It plainly says that if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. I am not about to call John a liar. if John says that we are sinners I am going to believe him. I believe what the Bible says.

If the truth is not in them, then that means they are not saved. If they are not saved, it is because they did not admit they were sinners and repent of those sins.

Luke 5:32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

All are sinners, except not all will admit that, like the Pharisees would not admit it and they would not repent.

Robert Pate

Banned
If the truth is not in them, then that means they are not saved. If they are not saved, it is because they did not admit they were sinners and repent of those sins.

Luke 5:32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

All are sinners, except not all will admit that, like the Pharisees would not admit it and they would not repent.

What it really means is that the truth is not in you. You are just like the Pharisees, you will not admit that your righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

God's Truth

What it really means is that the truth is not in you. You are just like the Pharisees, you will not admit that your righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

Jesus would not have saved me if I did not admit I was a sinner and repent of my sins.

Jesus says he came for the sick. I guess you do not believe Jesus can make anyone well. You don't believe anyone can conquer sin in their life through faith in Jesus.

Luke 5:31
Jesus answered, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus would not have saved me if I did not admit I was a sinner and repent of my sins.

Jesus says he came for the sick. I guess you do not believe Jesus can make anyone well. You don't believe anyone can conquer sin in their life through faith in Jesus.

Luke 5:31
Jesus answered, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.

Paul did not believe that he had arrived. You seem to think that you have arrived. You apparently believe that you have already been glorified by your obedience to the law.

God's Truth

Paul did not believe that he had arrived.
Jesus told him.

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

You seem to think that you have arrived.

I am sanctified. I am a new creation.
You apparently believe that you have already been glorified by your obedience to the law.

I am sanctified, purified, made holy, and perfect.

As for my obeying, it is not to no affect.

1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus told him.

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

I am sanctified. I am a new creation.

I am sanctified, purified, made holy, and perfect.

As for my obeying, it is not to no affect.

1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.

Not yet. You are still here on the earth in your sinful Adamic body, Romans 8:22-25.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are saying not yet to Peter.

I am saying that in Jesus Christ you have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. But not yet. You are still here on the sinful planet in your Adamic body. You need to be changed, 1 Corinthians 15:52.

God's Truth

I am saying that in Jesus Christ you have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. But not yet. You are still here on the sinful planet in your Adamic body. You need to be changed, 1 Corinthians 15:52.

Jesus' blood makes the saved perfect and holy.