The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, that page contains all kinds of silliness that I am not going waste my time on.

Please quit spending your time Googling and look at the facts.... the simple facts.

How can someone at the equator see a star at 0 degrees relative to the earth while another observers sees the SAME star directly overhead? Look at the crappy picture that I drew.... or draw one yourself. It's simple geometry.

Look at this picture and explain how the observer on the equator can see the star in the PERPENDICULAR angel to the observer at the north pole.

View attachment 26147
As I explained to you, the only way that this would be even close to possible is if the star is on the earth (or maybe ten feet above).

Use your head and stop posting silly FE nonsense.

While you're at it, explain why the moon is NOT visible in Sydney while it IS visible in Nashville. There is NO flat earther that can explain that problem.
Maybe you fend off videos but visual and mathematical proofs are in there. If it suits you better I'll stop posting in this thread and keep it to my Conspiracy Thread, because it is a conspiracy as well as a theory. It's just as plausible as us coming from monkeys and a big bang with dark matter.

The moon, sun, stars and any heavenly bodies goes in a circle over a flat plane EXCEPT Polaris, which only does a small circle over the north pole. There is no South Pole. Wake up. The moon and sun travel different paths at different speeds (signs and seasons), and shed their light or appear (moon in daytime) only on parts of the plane at one period of time. Everything is explained in the videos that you refuse to watch.

If you're not watching any videos at all then you can't seriously debate the subject. In fact, you're ignoring most of what I say. Drop the moon in Nashville and Australia seen at the same time in the daytime, I admitted it was possibly wrong in what he was saying and he even put a note in the short video about getting the date wrong. Your excuse for not watching visual evidence is understandable but to tell me to stop posting about it is not. Watch the first 3 or 4 minutes of this video and see. If nothing else, I enjoy the footage. I'm going to research Biblical evidence that exists also.

[h=1]FLAT EARTH - Falling STARS and other Falling SPACE BALLS in the FIRMAMENT of the FLAT EARTH ...[/h]
Click link for full view
https://youtu.be/vRWKLye41-A

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Sorry Eric Dubay, but you are not the I AM...[/h]
Eric Dubay is an intelligent flat earther and has some of the best videos explain it. This video talks about the dangers of being led astray from Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. Dubay doesn't believe in Jesus Christ and is into eastern and India mystical beliefs.Many people are led to Christ after doubting the globe model. Please don't be led astray by doctrines of devils. This youtube channel is called Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction and he is a Christian.

https://youtu.be/2elNHBMwYfc - Click on the link to ensure full screen view - 15 minutes

Warning: For the first 3:30 of the video it's Eric Dubay speaking, he is the false teacher.

John 1:10 KJV - [FONT=&quot]He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

[/FONT]
John 14:6 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

[/FONT]

[h=1][/h]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Elon Musk & the "Unseen Zones" [Flat Earth][/h]So, couple of days ago someone sends me the link to Elon Musk's Twitter, where he said: "Just kept working on my crown chakra, and boom! Don't let anyone tell you that magic isn't real..." (!?!?)

https://youtu.be/Ek0ZhxAK8l4 - Click the link for full screen view - Interesting - 23 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Can't edit - The previous above post starts out with exposing new age mystical teachings. The channel: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction usually shows and reads the false teachers. Sometimes they're like music videos but they have good information, IMO. At first I got confused thinking he was promoting it but he's not if you pay attention. I won't post those in this thread, I meant to put it in a different thread.

Right Divider

Body part
Maybe you fend off videos but visual and mathematical proofs are in there. If it suits you better I'll stop posting in this thread and keep it to my Conspiracy Thread, because it is a conspiracy as well as a theory. It's just as plausible as us coming from monkeys and a big bang with dark matter.
Why can't you understand the SIMPLE and CLEAR proof of the NORTH STAR?

How can the NORTH STAR appear at the HORIZON for those at the equator but is DIRECTLY OVERHEAD for those at the north pole?

The moon, sun, stars and any heavenly bodies goes in a circle over a flat plane EXCEPT Polaris, which only does a small circle over the north pole.
Baloney.... How can POLARIS appear at the HORIZON for those at the equator but is DIRECTLY OVERHEAD for those at the north pole?

If Polaris is "making a small circle over the north pole" is will NOT appear on the HORIZON for those at the equator!

I will not watch any more videos until you come clean on this one thing.
View attachment 26149
The observer at the equator CANNOT see Polaris on the HORIZON in the flat earth model (unless Polaris is actually almost on the surface of the earth).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why can't you understand the SIMPLE and CLEAR proof of the NORTH STAR?

How can the NORTH STAR appear at the HORIZON for those at the equator but is DIRECTLY OVERHEAD for those at the north pole?

Baloney.... How can POLARIS appear at the HORIZON for those at the equator but is DIRECTLY OVERHEAD for those at the north pole?

If Polaris is "making a small circle over the north pole" is will NOT appear on the HORIZON for those at the equator!

I will not watch any more videos until you come clean on this one thing.
View attachment 26149
The observer at the equator CANNOT see Polaris on the HORIZON in the flat earth model (unless Polaris is actually almost on the surface of the earth).
You didn't watch the 11 minute video in post # 4278?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Rd, the sun, moon and stars are not nearly as big as you think. Probably smaller than earth. Everything you think you've seen is CGI and photo shopped.

Right Divider

Body part
Rd, the sun, moon and stars are not nearly as big as you think. Probably smaller than earth. Everything you think you've seen is CGI and photo shopped.
The "perspective" idea is just more gross ignorance at work (yes, I watched the silly video).

Perspective causes the objects to get SMALLER the farther way that they are. But we see that the SUN remains the SAME size regardless of where is appears in the sky, thus easily disproving that "theory".

sunset_20101201.jpg

Once AGAIN, in the flat earth model Polaris would have to be almost on the surface of the earth for an observer at the equator to see it at the HORIZON while an observers at the north pole sees it DIRECTLY OVERHEAD.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The "perspective" idea is just more gross ignorance at work (yes, I watched the silly video).

Perspective causes the objects to get SMALLER the farther way that they are. But we see that the SUN remains the SAME size regardless of where is appears in the sky, thus easily disproving that "theory".

Once AGAIN, in the flat earth model Polaris would have to be almost on the surface of the earth for an observer at the equator to see it at the HORIZON while an observers at the north pole sees it DIRECTLY OVERHEAD.
Here's one for you. Why can't ANYBODY sail south from the north pole and KEEP GOING SOUTH to eventually end up back at the north pole? You could do that on a globe but it can't be done.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here's one for you. Why can't ANYBODY sail south from the north pole and KEEP GOING SOUTH to eventually end up back at the north pole? You could do that on a globe but it can't be done.
I don't know if it's ever been done, maybe it has but I would want proof, not stories. Can a plane do it? A ship? A submarine? We knoe if we headed west to California and keep going west we get to the far east and then if you keep heading west, eventually you get back to California.

Right Divider

Body part
First, don't try to CHANGE the subject.

Your idea that Polaris is in a small circle over the north pole FAILS the test. It would NOT place Polaris on the HORIZON for someone at the equator.

Secondly, to answer your NEW question: they can.... they'll run into some continents along the way.... but they can.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
First, don't try to CHANGE the subject.

Your idea that Polaris is in a small circle over the north pole FAILS the test. It would NOT place Polaris on the HORIZON for someone at the equator.

Secondly, to answer your NEW question: they can.... they'll run into some continents along the way.... but they can.
I have answered your questions three or four times, it's old news. Who made that trip fro north back to north by going south, and when was it?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

WatchmanOnTheWall

Here's one for you. Why can't ANYBODY go to their front garden from their back garden and KEEP GOING to their front garden to eventually end up back at their back garden?

Is it because they would need to turn around and go to their back garden by any chance.

I think turning around is the key here. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You have NOT answered the question. You have given silly and bogus "arguments" a few times. Since you cannot understand simple geometry, I'm done.
Exactly, ignore the fact that if you take a beach ball and a toy plane, you can "fly" the plane from the top of the ball (north) and gou south to the bottom of the ball then back up the other side of the ball and hence back to the north, the top. Around the ball from north back to north. Why can't we do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.