The Earth Is A Sphere According To The Bible

WatchmanOnTheWall

And in the Torah we also read:

Deuteronomy 18:13-22 KJV
13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

YOUR version of Messiah is therefore a false prophet because you say that some of what he foretold has still yet not come to pass even after nearly two thousand years. YOUR version of the Apocalypse is also a lie because you say that some of the things written therein have still not yet come to pass even after nearly two thousand years and even though the author boldly tells you that those things are to shortly and quickly come to pass. So because you can neither see nor walk according to the SPIRIT, (for the Spirit of the prophecy is plainly stated to be the Testimony of Messiah, Rev19:10), you therefore cannot see that those things in the Apocalypse concern things that have been going on since the book was written: each in his or her own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, (Gal4:1-2), for those things concern the walk, that is, halacha, and not your fanciful futurist one-time-only global holocaust and false interpretations according to the eyes and mind of your flesh-man Esau nature who walks according to his belly like the serpent. Both you and the OP serve a false messiah, and the OP openly displays his error by the fact that he thinks he is Michael the Archangel, while you reveal it in your idiotic prognostications which you imagine have never before been fulfilled because you see the Apocalypse as a world wide one-time-only global holocaust event where Elohim will annihilate ninety percent of His own creation.

After all, those are your own words, dear false prophet:

According to you Elohim hates His own creation:
Your god is therefore Thanatos, (Death).

Calm down dear it's just a commercial. :)

Acts 5
33When he heard this, daqq was furious and wanted to put Watchman to death. 34But Watchman, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people addressed TOL; 35 “Men of TOL, consider carefully what you intend to do to me. 36Some time ago Michael Caldray appeared, claiming to be somebody, and may be one other rallied to him. He was attacked, his follower was dispersed, and it all came to nothing. 37After him, CherubRam also appeared in these days and led a very small band of about one person in revolt. He too was attacked, and his follower scattered too. 38Therefore, in the present case I advise you to just relax man! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. 39But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop him; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.”

WatchmanOnTheWall

Lol, more serpent-speak: it was not me who derailed the thread, for it was already derailed, (again), when I responded to GT. Moreover all of your responses to me derive from my first response to your own post to me because you spoke to me first before I ever said anything to you in this thread: I therefore did not start anything because I was responding to you from the very beginning of our discussion in this thread. I responded more to you because you then tried to pretend like you did not prophesy a date for the return of Messiah even though you lied about that also; for you did indeed prophesy the second coming of Jesus to supposedly be the 24th of September in 2029. This gets back to what I originally said to you about you labeling those who do not agree with you as either "mad" or "insane" while you yourself are prancing around like a prophet posting predictions and prognostications of the second advent naming the very day, 24th September 2029, (with the supposed great tribulation commencing in 2022, lol). Go back and read Pg3 where you FIRST responded to me after I had responded to Tambora: I had said nothing to you before that here in this thread.

Gee this has really got to you.

Watchman:

Sorry to butt in and play FE'ers advocate but it does say:

Genesis 1:6-8
6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Genesis 1:14-17
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And now I must go to bed. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Daqq:

Funny, you have already labeled me insane for believing the scripture; so apparently anyone and everyone who disagrees with you is either mad or insane. Meanwhile you have predicted the commencement of the tribulation in 2022 and the return of Jesus in 2029: and when I called you on it, you acted as if I was too hasty and dense for not asking you to explain why you made your prediction, (multiple times in multiple threads), so that I might come to see the greater light and how right you are. I'll pass for now Harold Camping Jr II, but sleep well, as the lesser light plays movies and reruns in your dream-o-sphere.

See, you brought up the off topic, topic. Now relax.

daqq

Calm down dear it's just a commercial. :)

Acts 5
33When he heard this, daqq was furious and wanted to put Watchman to death. 34But Watchman, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people addressed TOL; 35 “Men of TOL, consider carefully what you intend to do to me. 36Some time ago Michael Caldray appeared, claiming to be somebody, and may be one other rallied to him. He was attacked, his follower was dispersed, and it all came to nothing. 37After him, CherubRam also appeared in these days and led a very small band of about one person in revolt. He too was attacked, and his follower scattered too. 38Therefore, in the present case I advise you to just relax man! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. 39But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop him; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.

Such would have been hilarious if you were not mocking the scripture, and inserting yourself into it, making yourself as if to be one sent "from God". Do you now suppose that anyone who disagrees with you and your lying prognostications is "fighting against God"? For that is indeed the resulting conclusion of the way in which you have twisted the scripture to your own benefit. You are apparently just as deceived as the OP who thinks he is Michael the Archangel, (and just as deceived as the other Michael too, lol).

WatchmanOnTheWall

Such would have been hilarious if you were not mocking the scripture, and inserting yourself into it, making yourself as if to be one sent "from God". Do you now suppose that anyone who disagrees with you and your lying prognostications is "fighting against God"? For that is indeed the resulting conclusion of the way in which you have twisted the scripture to your own benefit. You are apparently just as deceived as the OP who thinks he is Michael the Archangel, (and just as deceived as the other Michael too, lol).

Perhaps they're just taking the Michael out of you. :chuckle:

daqq

Gee this has really got to you.

Daqq:

Funny, you have already labeled me insane for believing the scripture; so apparently anyone and everyone who disagrees with you is either mad or insane. Meanwhile you have predicted the commencement of the tribulation in 2022 and the return of Jesus in 2029: and when I called you on it, you acted as if I was too hasty and dense for not asking you to explain why you made your prediction, (multiple times in multiple threads), so that I might come to see the greater light and how right you are. I'll pass for now Harold Camping Jr II, but sleep well, as the lesser light plays movies and reruns in your dream-o-sphere.

See, you brought up the off topic, topic. Now relax.

Can you not see what I said to you then? What does "I'll pass" mean to you dear false prophet? But after what I said you absolutely could not let it pass because your false prophecies were called into question once again. Moreover, if you understand what I believe about Gen1, my response was yet still on topic. Sweet dreams dreamer. :)

glorydaz

Yep, if he is going to cry "sexist", as he did against you in the other thread which he just linked to, (so that he doesn't come back later and try to blame you for derailing the thread, lol), then he ought to at least not do the same thing himself.

Thank you, Daqq. I'm pleased you recognized how well I handled that situation. ;)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]"More than many sparrows..." [ FLAT EARTH / Biblical Creation ][/h]

Does the vastness of "outer space" really reflect the vastness of the Creator, as many Christians and Creationists have long argued, in their attempt to harmonize Copernican cosmology with the Bible...?

https://youtu.be/amAgA3wKokM - 9 minutes -

Click on link for full screen view

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Scripture tells us the sun and moon stood still for a day.
Science will tell you that was impossible.

Scripture tells us of the virgin birth.
Science will tell you that was impossible.

Scripture tells us GOD created in 6 days.
Science tells us that was impossible.

Do we need to rethink scripture and classify it as archaic and mythological in scope, and not take the above to be literal history?
After all, we have scientific data that opposes scripture if scripture is to be taken as literal history.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I say to you, that you neither know the day nor the hour: for the Son of Man comes as a thief upon those who dwell in darkness and hate the light.
john w posted a good link showing the Hebraic text and meaning didn't actually say what everybody assumes about those words. :chuckle: There will be signs and wonders.

daqq

john w posted a good link showing the Hebraic text and meaning didn't actually say what everybody assumes about those words. :chuckle: There will be signs and wonders.

It would have been a Greek text but, either way, which generation was John W thinking of in that context? The fourth is of course the darkest and most terrible and wicked: they never see the signs coming until it is too late, (the Watcher prophet is probably not that far along yet, lol, probably only in his second or third generation right now). :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Can you not see what I said to you then? What does "I'll pass" mean to you dear false prophet? But after what I said you absolutely could not let it pass because your false prophecies were called into question once again. Moreover, if you understand what I believe about Gen1, my response was yet still on topic. Sweet dreams dreamer. :)

You brought up the off topic topic of the tribulation starting 2022 and Jesus' return in 2029, which is good because not only did it show you remembered it but you were helping others learn about this future event too. The more people like you who mention this the better as everyone should know. Thank you for continuing to bring it up so more people can be warned of what is going to happen and when. As I said, calm down it's just a commercial. :)

WatchmanOnTheWall

I put that dreamer of dreams to death as we are commanded to do, (Dt 13:1-11).
Yep, I stoned him with stones, and did not conceal him within, and he died. :chuckle:

No you didn't. Why do you slip into a weird way of talking like that? That was why I thought you were mad originally.