The Earth Is A Sphere According To The Bible

daqq

Now are most certainly judging me. I'll let Jesus be your judge. :carryon:

And you, PJ and I are all just the same as ever except for PJ's flat Earth brainwash that began two weeks ago.

Lol, you prophesied the great tribulation to begin in 2022 and the return of Jesus 24th September 2029: I called you on it, and you don't like it. Then I tried to explain what to do, by giving you my own example, (because as I have told you before I have already been where you are), and after trying to explain it several times more you still were not even able to understand what I was saying. Now that I have said it plainly you say I am judging you. And of course with your final statement you yourself go ahead and judge Patrick as having been brainwashed in the space of as little as the last two weeks. Must be nice to live on fantasy island. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Lol, you prophesied the great tribulation to begin in 2022 and the return of Jesus 24th September 2029: I called you on it, and you don't like it. Then I tried to explain what to do, by giving you my own example, (because as I have told you before I have already been where you are), and after trying to explain it several times more you still were not even able to understand what I was saying. Now that I have said it plainly you say I am judging you. And of course with your final statement you yourself go ahead and judge Patrick as having been brainwashed in the space of as little as the last two weeks. Must be nice to live on fantasy island. :chuckle:

You really don't listen. I told you at least twice now that it is great every time you mention the tribulation starts in 2022 and Jesus is coming in 2029.

Look here is a thread to try and get you to believe this: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-Jesus-returns-in-2029&p=5187829#post5187829

daqq

You really don't listen. I told you at least twice now that it is great every time you mention the tribulation starts in 2022 and Jesus is coming in 2029.

Look here is a thread to try and get you to believe this: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-Jesus-returns-in-2029&p=5187829#post5187829

Great, now you have openly stated your prophecy in its own thread and we can drop it here. But what about you judging Patrick as brainwashed? What about you judging Glorydaz as sexist? What about you judging me as insane? What about you judging everyone else who disagrees with you as either being mad, insane, sexist, brainwashed, and so on, and so on, but then whining like a baby when you yourself get judged according to your own words of falsehood? :peach: :baby:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Great, now you have openly stated your prophecy in its own thread and we can drop it here. But what about you judging Patrick as brainwashed? What about you judging Glorydaz as sexist? What about you judging me as insane? What about you judging everyone else who disagrees with you as either being mad, insane, sexist, brainwashed, and so on, and so on, but then whining like a baby when you yourself get judged according to your own words of falsehood? :peach: :baby:

Jesus said:

John 7:24
Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.

I am judging correctly. ;)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Scripture tells us the sun and moon stood still for a day.
Science will tell you that was impossible.

Science doesn't say it couldn't be a miracle. But more likely, it's allegory.

Scripture tells us of the virgin birth.
Science will tell you that was impossible.

Again, science doesn't rule out miracles. And it's very, very unlikely, but not impossible even without a miracle.

Scripture tells us GOD created in 6 days.

And scripture itself tells us that is figurative

Do we need to rethink scripture and classify it as archaic and mythological in scope, and not take the above to be literal history?

Do we have to believe that the sky is a big dome with water about it, with windows that open to let the water fall out? No. As with so many other things in Genesis, this is figurative, not a literal description.

After all, we have scientific data that opposes scripture if scripture is to be taken as literal history.

We also have scripture that opposes a literal history for much of scripture.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm not making a case for or against flat earth either.
Just showing that there can be more than one reasonable conclusion depending on which source you favor.

There are so many interesting things in his videos about the earth and what scripture says about it.
It's definitely not boring.
Such as:
Scripture makes no mention of the earth moving, but does mention the sun and moon moving, and some stars.
We have a recorded instance in scripture of the sun being commanded to stand still (stop moving), but nothing about the earth standing still.
According to science, if the sun stands still the earth stops spinning around it.
Are there scriptures that support the flying spinning ball earth?

daqq

It's a flat earth, get real.

I have Luke, Paul, and Aristarchus on my side, (Acts 20:4, Acts 20:15, Acts 27:2). It is astounding that if one understands what those passages may very well be implying, (and yes, names have meaning which held much more weight in those times, and likely most all readers would have understood the cultural context and implications even though Aristarchus lived at least three hundred years before Paul), Luke prophesied of the modern-day flat-earthers almost two thousand years ago, and here they are doing exactly what Paul preaches against: interpreting the holy and spiritual Scripture-Writings of Elohim according to the eyes and mind of the flesh and carnal man who sees-perceives nothing but the physical world and the beggarly elements thereof. :chuckle:

daqq

I have Luke, Paul, and Aristarchus on my side, (Acts 20:4, Acts 20:15, Acts 27:2). It is astounding that if one understands what those passages may very well be implying, (and yes, names have meaning which held much more weight in those times, and likely most all readers would have understood the cultural context and implications even though Aristarchus lived at least three hundred years before Paul), Luke prophesied of the modern-day flat-earthers almost two thousand years ago, and here they are doing exactly what Paul preaches against: interpreting the holy and spiritual Scripture-Writings of Elohim according to the eyes and mind of the flesh and carnal man who sees-perceives nothing but the physical world and the beggarly elements thereof. :chuckle:

Aristarchus:

Just the kind of guy you would want with you on two major sea voyages. :chuckle:

:sheep:

daqq

Are there scriptures that support the flying spinning ball earth?

The earth "spinning super fast" is another fallacy: I know you did not say it that way but I keep seeing flat-earthers who do say such things, (mostly in videos presented around these parts lately). The earth only spins one time in twenty-four hours on its axis, that is, one revolution per day, so the outward centrifugal force is next to nothing. Try it yourself: spin around one time, but take twenty-four hours to do it, (lol), and you can imagine that there would be almost no outward centrifugal force exerted as you spin.

See the 17:00 mark in this video:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
But, I'm carnal now for interpreting the bible different than you?

daqq

But, I'm carnal now for interpreting the bible different than you?

Again, Paul tells you that the first man Adam is formed in Gen2:7, (not Gen1:26-28).
Again, that means the first two chapters of Genesis are not in chronological order.
If you had only believed Paul we would not even be debating these things.

Adam

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Again, Paul tells you that the first man Adam is formed in Gen2:7, (not Gen1:26-28).
Again, that means the first two chapters of Genesis are not in chronological order.
If you had only believed Paul we would not even be debating these things.

Adam
You're appealing to the wisdom of this world, daqq. Please watch the 13 minute video I posted in the Biblical flat enclosed earth and firmament thread. That will explain basically where I'm coming from.

daqq

You're appealing to the wisdom of this world, daqq. Please watch the 13 minute video I posted in the Biblical flat enclosed earth and firmament thread. That will explain basically where I'm coming from.

You are making things up: show me who in the wisdom of the world believes or understands any such thing. Again from Pg5, where it was shown from the scripture that king David in Psa8:3-8 also teaches that the Son of Man is the second man from the heavens whom Paul also expounds:

Well, all I can say is, Hebrew language experts or not: there is still no mention of the sun, (shemesh), or the moon, (yareach), in the fourth day account in the first chapter of Genesis. Moreover, as for what I said, I believe Paul:

The first man Adam according to Paul:

Genesis 2:7 KJV
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
(1Cor15:45)

The Son of Adam and second man from the heavens according to Psalm 8 and Paul:

Genesis 1:26-28 KJV
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Psalm 8:3-8 KJV
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
(Heb2:6)
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
(Heb2:7)
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
(Gen1:26-28, Heb2:8-9, 1Cor15:25-28)
7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
(Gen1:28)
8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
(Gen1:28)

1 Corinthians 15:22-47 ASV
22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; then they that are Christ's, at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all his enemies under his feet.
(Gen1:26-28, Psa 8:6, Heb2:8-9)
26 The last enemy that shall be abolished is death.
27 For, He put all things in subjection under his feet. But when he saith, All things are put in subjection,
(Gen1:26-28, Psa 8:6, Heb2:8-9) it is evident that he is excepted who did subject all things unto him.
28 And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all.
29 Else what shall they do that are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why then are they baptized for them?
30 why do we also stand in jeopardy every hour?
31 I protest by that glorying in you, brethren, which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
32 If after the manner of men I fought with beasts at Ephesus, what doth it profit me? If the dead are not raised, let us eat and drink, for to-morrow we die.
33 Be not deceived: Evil companionships corrupt good morals.
34 Awake to soberness righteously, and sin not; for some have no knowledge of God: I speak this to move you to shame.
35 But some one will say, How are the dead raised? and with what manner of body do they come?
36 Thou foolish one, that which thou thyself sowest is not quickened except it die:
37 and that which thou sowest, thou sowest not the body that shall be, but a bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other kind;
38 but God giveth it a body even as it pleased him, and to each seed a body of its own.
39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one flesh of men, and another flesh of beasts, and another flesh of birds, and another of fishes.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differeth from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 it is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 it is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
45 So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul.
(Gen2:7) The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
46 Howbeit that is not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; then that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy:
(Gen2:7) the second man is of heaven.(Gen1:26-28, Psa 8:3-8)

This is not the wisdom of the world: for the first chapter of Genesis is prophecy, for all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan according to the Master and the Son of Man:

Matthew 11:13
13 For all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until John.

And thus the first chapter of Genesis is prophecy and was not fulfilled until Golgotha, in Messiah, in the six yamim-hours of the new creation on the cross: which you are on the precipice of denying by your incorrect physical-world beggarly elemental interpretation of the account in the first chapter of Genesis. Moreover the Master also says that the Son of Man is Master of the Shabbat, and he says the following concerning the Shabbat:

John 5:16-17
16 And for this cause the Yhudim pursued Yeshua, because he did these things in Shabbat:
17 But he responded to them, My Father has been working even until right now: and I work.

Do you believe him or not? The Shabbat was not yet fulfilled when he said this and that is why he said it, (for in his doctrine all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan). You've got your eyes on the literal-physical sun and moon, the beggarly elements of the world, (as Paul calls them), and they are not even mentioned in Gen1 but rather you must insert them into the text.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are making things up: show me who in the wisdom of the world believes or understands any such thing. Again from Pg5, where it was shown from the scripture that king David in Psa8:3-8 also teaches that the Son of Man is the second man from the heavens whom Paul also expounds:

This is not the wisdom of the world: for the first chapter of Genesis is prophecy, for all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan according to the Master and the Son of Man:

Matthew 11:13
13 For all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until John.

And thus the first chapter of Genesis is prophecy and was not fulfilled until Golgotha, in Messiah, in the six yamim-hours of the new creation on the cross: which you are on the precipice of denying by your incorrect physical-world beggarly elemental interpretation of the account in the first chapter of Genesis. Moreover the Master also says that the Son of Man is Master of the Shabbat, and he says the following concerning the Shabbat:

John 5:16-17
16 And for this cause the Yhudim pursued Yeshua, because he did these things in Shabbat:
17 But he responded to them, My Father has been working even until right now: and I work.

Do you believe him or not? The Shabbat was not yet fulfilled when he said this and that is why he said it, (for in his doctrine all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan). You've got your eyes on the literal-physical sun and moon, the beggarly elements of the world, (as Paul calls them), and they are not even mentioned in Gen1 but rather you must insert them into the text.
I was talking about the science and your faith in nasa. Do you believe in evolution too? Legitimate question when you faithfully quote extra-biblical texts and put your trust and faith in science and nasa.

I'm not talking about the second man or your posts about it, just the parts where you think Paul was warning us of people like me and that I'm being worldly and carnal.

daqq

I was talking about the science and your faith in nasa. Do you believe in evolution too? Legitimate question when you faithfully quote extra-biblical texts and put your trust and faith in science and nasa.

I'm not talking about the second man or your posts about it, just the parts where you think Paul was warning us of people like me and that I'm being worldly and carnal.

What I said about Luke and Paul prophesying or warning was a bit tongue-in-cheek. However I do not need to have any faith in NASA to believe what I believe: in fact, they did not help me in what I personally believe, as you can see that what I believe comes from the scripture. But I know some who put their faith in NASA when they make up their calendars based on the beggarly elements of the sun and moon, which are not gods, and which both Moses and Paul warn against, and then they go about proclaiming their witty inventions to be "God's Calendar", and warning us all of the date of the tribulation and return of Messiah, and blah, blah, blah, you know the drill, and it would appear to me that they are more likely the ones who are guilty of your accusation. But what about you? Are you not observing things like sun and moon which are not gods in your own calendar? Have you even thought about your calendar or the calendar you observe and walk in? And more importantly are you yourself bowing to the sun and moon in your interpretation of the fourth yom of Gen1? seeing the you must force them into the text so as to force the scripture to say what you want it to say? Could it be that both Moses and Paul warn you against doing such a thing? I've already posted the scriptures too many times: go find them yourself, or ask the "God's Calendar" guy who is roaming around prophesying the return of Jesus in 2029, he should know by now after all the times those passages have been posted to him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What I said about Luke and Paul prophesying or warning was a bit tongue-in-cheek. However I do not need to have any faith in NASA to believe what I believe: in fact, they did not help me in what I personally believe, as you can see that what I believe comes from the scripture. But I know some who put their faith in NASA when they make up their calendars based on the beggarly elements of the sun and moon, which are not gods, and which both Moses and Paul warn against, and then they go about proclaiming their witty inventions to be "God's Calendar", and warning us all of the date of the tribulation and return of Messiah, and blah, blah, blah, you know the drill, and it would appear to me that they are more likely the ones who are guilty of your accusation. But what about you? Are you not observing things like sun and moon which are not gods in your own calendar? Have you even thought about your calendar or the calendar you observe and walk in? And more importantly are you yourself bowing to the sun and moon in your interpretation of the fourth yom of Gen1? seeing the you must force them into the text so as to force the scripture to say what you want it to say? Could it be that both Moses and Paul warn you against doing such a thing? I've already posted the scriptures too many times: go find them yourself, or ask the "God's Calendar" guy who is roaming around prophesying the return of Jesus in 2029, he should know by now after all the times those passages have been posted to him.
The Biblical flat enclosed earth thread has 5 or 6 pages of new posts, where I start giving some scriptures and my view that we are IN the earth, enclosed, flat and with the firmament enclosed. Try to follow the rules and the new OP. If you didn't listen to that video in the OP yet, it's only 13 minutes, you could open a new window and just listen while you post. I agree with the speaker and he's not a conspiracy theorist nor is he an end times wannabe prophet. It will give you an idea of where I'm coming from.

daqq

The Biblical flat enclosed earth thread has 5 or 6 pages of new posts, where I start giving some scriptures and my view that we are IN the earth, enclosed, flat and with the firmament enclosed. Try to follow the rules and the new OP. If you didn't listen to that video in the OP yet, it's only 13 minutes, you could open a new window and just listen while you post. I agree with the speaker and he's not a conspiracy theorist nor is he an end times wannabe prophet. It will give you an idea of where I'm coming from.

Yes, he is an "end times" false prophet: and I already watched the whole video, and I already know from other of his videos, which have been posted elsewhere around here, that he quotes and uses the Book of Enoch in other of his videos to supposedly prove some of his points. How can you think that you get to have it both ways? You tell me I am using Enoch when what I actually posted in your thread was Jude; and then you yourself believe the same guy who is quoting Enoch and distorting what is written therein so as to concoct a flat-earth model? Look up "Zen Garcia", same old bunk, same old "God's Calendar" as the other false prophet running around here predicting the tribulation in 2022 and the return of Messiah on 24th Sept 2029 because of his version of "God's Calendar". You are being swept into a big lie, (and I only hope that you will see the light before it is too late, friend).

You like conspiracies, Patrick?

"The masses are now dumbed down to the point that we can begin to seed our enemies with "conspiracy theories" and lies that will bring about their own destruction. We should begin to make tweets, facebook pages, forum threads, and boobtube videos to accomplish our purpose. Begin with the flat-earth conspiracy: the hardcore fundamentalist literalist Bible thumpers will not be able to resist, and many will latch onto it. At first a few thousand will begin to believe because of their ignorant understanding of the writings. Then millions will believe: and they will thus come to destroy themselves from within, and discredit themselves before the whole world, without us needing to lift another finger." ~ Romulus Illuminatus Saturnalius Elius (R.I.S.E.). :chuckle:

Last edited: