ECT The Dejected Fools

Danoh

Hi and our FOCUS is in Eph 3:9 and what the MYSTERY is and that was not what the 12 were doing NOT this poster , so get a GRIP ??

dan p

I'd rather get a nice, cool Shamrock Shake - man o man - March 17th is ever o so far away :chuckle:

DAN P

I'd rather get a nice, cool Shamrock Shake - man o man - March 17th is ever o so far away :chuckle:

Hi and how many cool Shamrock Shakes , before it effects your HYBRID thinking and you forget what Eph 3:9 means ?

dan p

Danoh

Hi and how many cool Shamrock Shakes , before it effects your HYBRID thinking and you forget what Eph 3:9 means ?

dan p

Lol - if you're worried about that kind of thing, either quit being a Brock hybrid, or don't drink Shamrock Shakes each March 17th :chuckle:

Danoh

Hi and our FOCUS is in Eph 3:9 and what the MYSTERY is and that was not what the 12 were doing NOT this poster , so get a GRIP ??

dan p

Am well aware our focus is Eph. 3:9 - well, at least after Rom. 5:8, and in light of Rom. 16:25 :)

DAN P

Lol - if you're worried about that kind of thing, either quit being a Brock hybrid, or don't drink Shamrock Shakes each March 17th :chuckle:

Hi and if Brock was still alive , he would just chuckle and LAUGH , and their is no one could ever defeat him , as he knew the BIBLE and Greek and did translation of Paul's letters and the books of ACTS , EPHESIANS , GALATIANS , 1 Timothy , with many notes at hard PARTS and I learned from the BEST !!

I believe you hold the CHICAGO CHURCH the KJV-ONLY as your mentor , to bad !!

We have a KJV-Only assembly here , near San Diego !!

dan p