The Conditions for Receiving the Holy Spirit

whitestone

You go on saying any lie.

Start caring about the Truth.

You carry on preaching that you are your own Savior and that the firstborn creation is not. Nothing will change you will remain anti-Christ and we will keep pointing it out,,,save your own self.

God's Truth

you set in the temple of God 1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV and confess that your are the Savior,that you are God.
Do you know what it is to bear false witness? It is a bad sin.
We become the temple of God when we are given the Holy Spirit.
We receive the Holy Spirit if Jesus chooses to save us.
Jesus chooses to save those who believe and obey him.

You say that God formed you and set you forth to save yourself by works.
Obeying Jesus’ words are full of Spirit and life. If you do not obey Jesus, then you do not have Spirit and life.

You say that he did not save you and that he was not created before every man the one true Savior.

Jesus is the first born over all creation, and he did save me.

I just proved you are a liar and false witness.

This is an cornerstone you will repent of,and you will not have peace nor salvation until you repent of it.
You are the one who needs to repent.

God's Truth

You carry on preaching that you are your own Savior and that the firstborn creation is not. Nothing will change you will remain anti-Christ and we will keep pointing it out,,,save your own self.

You come doing your father's work, and that is to lie, bear false witness, and accuse the brethren.

whitestone

Do you know what it is to bear false witness? It is a bad sin.
We become the temple of God when we are given the Holy Spirit.
We receive the Holy Spirit if Jesus chooses to save us.
Jesus chooses to save those who believe and obey him.

Obeying Jesus’ words are full of Spirit and life. If you do not obey Jesus, then you do not have Spirit and life.

Jesus is the first born over all creation, and he did save me.

I just proved you are a liar and false witness.

You are the one who needs to repent.

Lord,I am my own Savior and you are not. Is that what you think I should say when I repent?

whitestone

You need to repent for following false teachings.

You need to repent for following false teachings.

lol,and see many years ago I was once just like you. I also believed in salvation by works. I didn't see that the very thing that I was doing was denying the blood of the cross. Yes the words Jesus is your Savior,Jesus is the Christ are the words I said,but there was no proof I believed it if you examined my works.

I said this over and over to all who ventured into my path. You remind me of that man I once knew. I by the time the internet came about understood different,I knew that I was not mine own Savior.

I say you were saved by the blood of the cross at Calvary. You say when I say it to you "no way!". Years ago I pondered if there were any who experienced this conversion to Christ while chatting back and forth in a chat room. I have seen some few who I thought saw the truth.but as I watched them closer they descended back to salvation by works,so it's rare at best.

There are not but the two. There is the Holy Spirit,and there is the UN-holy spirit. One see's these that were made clean by the cross "clean",and the other see's the same as "UN-clean". Those who see that the cross saved them and made them clean have the Holy Spirit,the other seeing these left unsaved the UN-holy spirit and are anti-Christ.

lol, remember that it was once said Acts 10:14-15 KJV common,unclean and remember that if God sees these as clean and not common who is a man who sees them unclean? Every person who believes these as unclean are thrust into salvation by works. Every person who believes that they were saved by the cross are not and are then at rest from their works.

Beg Christ to save you,he will not deny his own blood that he sees as your salvation to give you another. Again who denies the blood of the cross is it God who leads you to works of self salvation or is it you who doesn't believe? God knows fully well that Jesus of Nazareth saved you at the cross,he will not deny his sons blood.

You ask God to count your works as your salvation. You say "if I say this it is equal to salvation",the things you do you believe they are the work unto salvation. The whole while the work is done already by Christ and you do not believe it. There are only those two things to ponder one is a spirit of peace,the other a strong delusion. I cannot repent of being saved by Christ and return to the land of the dead.

God's Truth

lol,and see many years ago I was once just like you. I also believed in salvation by works.
You might have believed it, but you did not obey it. If you would have obeyed it, then you would know the power in obeying His Word.
I didn't see that the very thing that I was doing was denying the blood of the cross.
I don’t think you know what the blood of the cross means.
I want to tell you what it means.
It means the sins you confess and repent of doing…you believe his blood cleans you from them.
Yes the words Jesus is your Savior,Jesus is the Christ are the words I said,but there was no proof I believed it if you examined my works.
You see here, you admit you did not obey.We have to do more than just believe we have to obey---we have to actually obey!

I said this over and over to all who ventured into my path. You remind me of that man I once knew. I by the time the internet came about understood different,I knew that I was not mine own Savior.

I say you were saved by the blood of the cross at Calvary. You say when I say it to you "no way!". Years ago I pondered if there were any who experienced this conversion to Christ while chatting back and forth in a chat room. I have seen some few who I thought saw the truth.but as I watched them closer they descended back to salvation by works,so it's rare at best.
If you do not obey Jesus, then you have no Spirit and no life.
If you are not obeying Jesus, then what in the world are you doing with your life?
There are not but the two. There is the Holy Spirit,and there is the UN-holy spirit. One see's these that were made clean by the cross "clean",and the other see's the same as "UN-clean". Those who see that the cross saved them and made them clean have the Holy Spirit,the other seeing these left unsaved the UN-holy spirit and are anti-Christ.
Again, from what do you think you were made clean?
We are made clean from the sins we did, the sins we repented of doing. If you are still doing the same sins, then you are not living through the Spirit, and the Spirit is not living through you.
lol, remember that it was once said Acts 10:14-15 KJV common,unclean and remember that if God sees these as clean and not common who is a man who sees them unclean? Every person who believes these as unclean are thrust into salvation by works. Every person who believes that they were saved by the cross are not and are then at rest from their works.
When God sees the person as clean, it is BECAUSE THEY CAME TO THAT GRACE BY BELIEF THAT JESUS’ blood cleaned them from the sins they committed.
NO ONE is cleaned until they come to God through Jesus and obey him. They must repent of their sins.
The BIBLE says we have ACCESS to that grace of God…we have ACCESS to being saved…we have access by having FAITH that Jesus’ blood really cleans us of the sins we REPENT OF DOING.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

After God said what He does in Acts 10:14-15 to Peter about don’t call anything unclean that He has made clean---that is about when GOD MAKES someone clean. The person is not made clean until they personally come to God and repent of their sins.
Think about it some more. Remember when Peter went to Cornelius and his whole household? They were righteous and God fearing Gentiles.
God accepted Cornelius and all the people there because they were God fearing and righteous. Do you think God calls someone clean who is disobedient and one who does not repent of their sins and are cleaned by the blood of Jesus?
Acts 10:34 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism
35 but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right.

So you see, Cornelius and his whole household already believed in God and Jesus.
Now read what Peter says next:

36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, telling the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.
37 You know what has happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached--
38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
39 "We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a tree,
40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen.
41 He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen--by us who ateand drank with him after he rose from the dead.
42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead.
43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."

Did you read that?
Peter says YOU KNOW THE MESSAGE…What message? THE MESSAGE THAT SAVES! What is the message that saves? The message that saves is we must believe in Jesus for the FORGIVENESS OF OUR SINS.
How do you receive forgiveness?
We receive forgiveness by being sorry for our sins and REPENTING OF THEM.
If you are not sorry for your sins and do not repent of them, tell me why you should receive forgiveness?

Beg Christ to save you,he will not deny his own blood that he sees as your salvation to give you another.
Jesus Christ himself saved me. I have a powerful testimony.
I believed in God and Jesus my whole life, since I was a small child, but God did not save me until I started to obey Him.
Again who denies the blood of thew cross is it God who leads you to works of self salvation or is it you who doesn't believe? God knows fully well that Jesus of Nazareth saved you at the cross,he will not deny his sons blood.
You are hindered by false teachers.

You ask God to count your works as your salvation.
Paul said no works. Paul did not say no obey.
You misunderstand Paul, a Pharisee, who new for hundreds of years the works the Jews used to have to do just to be made clean to go to the temple just to worship God. God’s Spirit was in the temple. God was among the people who cleaned themselves with the ceremonial works.
Those are the works that no longer save. We no longer have to clean ourselves because it is faith in Jesus’ blood that cleans us. That does NOT MEAN WE NOT LONGER have to obey God.
Jesus did not die so that you no longer have to obey God. God did not nail obedience to the cross.
You say "if I say this it is equal to salvation",the things you do you believe they are the work unto salvation. The whole while the work is done already by Christ and you do not believe it. There are only those two things to ponder one is a spirit of peace,the other a strong delusion. I cannot repent of being saved by Christ and return to the land of the dead.
Obeying Jesus is not my works; it is doing God’s works. Jesus said he did His Father’s works, and we must do God’s will too.
It is NEVER EVER wrong to obey Jesus.
Don’t you see that you are the one who believes a delusion? Who has talked you into believing it is good and right to not obey Jesus?
That is dead faith and cannot save anyone. That dead faith is not the most important faith ever known, for it is dead. See James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

whitestone

compare the two things we are discussing in your mind. I have company coming for the weekend so it will be Sunday late or Monday before I will get the chance to respond again.

It is one of the two either he saved us our we are to save our own selves. One is correct and so the other cannot be. You believe that you are suppose to tell me to save my self because you don't believe that I am. I am not sent to save you,the Lord was. I will confess the salvation he gave because I am not afraid that you are not saved,rather you do not believe it.

God's Truth

compare the two things we are discussing in your mind. I have company coming for the weekend so it will be Sunday late or Monday before I will get the chance to respond again.

It is one of the two either he saved us our we are to save our own selves. One is correct and so the other cannot be. You believe that you are suppose to tell me to save my self because you don't believe that I am. I am not sent to save you,the Lord was. I will confess the salvation he gave because I am not afraid that you are not saved,rather you do not believe it.

With the measure you use it will be measured to you and more.

You did not give anytime to studying what I said.

Robert Pate

Banned
It is a sad thing in deed, when many are talked into believing that not obeying Jesus is where life is.

We would all like to obey Jesus. What you don't understand is that its not possible because we are all born after Adam.

Paul refers to this life as the corrupted life.

"For this corruptable (you) must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptable (you) shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall it be brought to pass the saying that is written, death is swallowed up in victory" 1 Corinthians 15:53, 54.

beloved57

We would all like to obey Jesus. What you don't understand is that its not possible because we are all born after Adam.

"For this corruptable (you) must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptable (you) shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall it be brought to pass the saying that is written, death is swallowed up in victory" 1 Corinthians 15:53, 54.

You teach that men obey God with Faith while they are in the flesh!

Nanja

All regenerates obey Jesus.

Yes, God is the first cause of our obedience to Him.

Ezek. 36:26-27
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
v.27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes,
and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them

The Elect are made Righteous!

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,
so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

They have forgiveness of sins solely by their Elective Union in Christ
before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:7; 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, God is the first cause of our obedience to Him.

Ezek. 36:26-27
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
v.27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes,
and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them

The Elect are made Righteous!

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,
so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

They have forgiveness of sins solely by their Elective Union in Christ
before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:7; 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

There is no scripture that says the elect are made righteous.

The scripture says... "Many shall be made righteous". Nothing about the elect.

There is no scripture that says anything about an "Elective Union in Christ".

You add or you subtract from God's word to try and substantiate your phony doctrine.

God's Truth

True believers are born after the Spirit. See John 3:6.

That is about a flesh body that gets old and dies, then decays.