THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

You just can't deal with reality. The Klan is a small shrinking group that likes to run their mouths and wear white hoods. Any power they had is gone and they know it. Unfortunately, Obama set race relations back fifty years and that was planned and seen from the beginning. Inviting Black Lives Matter to the White House after their rioting and chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon". Are you that blind, really? The left has deliberately played the race card, and now they are manufacturing racists out of whole cloth. The Trump supporters, for crying out loud, are called racists. That's a load of crap and any right thinking person knows it. Six million voters across the heartland are now "racists". Fools swallow this garbage because it makes them feel superior.

I sure hope you all enjoy the rioting because it's on the Democrat's Menu.

The reality is that there's white supremacist outfits out there that haven't just "appeared" in the last few years or so and instead of acknowledging this you'd sooner go to some asinine conspiracy crap and pretend that you're intelligent for somehow 'realizing' this while everyone on the political left to you is a dupe. Ain't gonna fly with anyone who isn't invested in mere point scoring and has some objectivity on the matter. There's rational people on here from the left to the right on here but paranoid conspiracy nuts simply do not qualify. If you're supportive of cranks like musty then you're already living in a metal world of your own loopy making. You exaggerate, you come up with all sorts of feeble slurs to anyone who isn't to the far right and you're just monotonous, almost as much as the 'twitter master' here.

:plain:

Arthur Brain

Oh dear, he's run out of things to say so resorts to name calling.

Oh, I suppose it was so witty of GM to use my non American nationality as a...well, maybe you can explain what the point of it was?

And quit with the prissy stuff ok? You've flung names and insults all over the place on here so don't even pretend you haven't.

Arthur Brain

Try to engage your brain before you attempt to come up with a witty reply. I didn't say we are spies, or even that we want to be spies. I said, people who are spies try to blend in....they pretend to be what they aren't. Silly not-so-smart-today, Artie.

Uh, whacked out conspiracy theorists who think Obama supporters and the "left" are pretending to be white supremacists and the like have no credibility in purporting what is and ain't smart.

:e4e:

glorydaz

Coming from you that is positively...well, not hysterical exactly but still mildly amusing. Musty is a nut. He can't 'think' outside of his aluminium encrusted head wear and it seems now that neither can you.

The reality is that there's white supremacist outfits out there that haven't just "appeared" in the last few years or so and instead of acknowledging this you'd sooner go to some asinine conspiracy crap and pretend that you're intelligent for somehow 'realizing' this while everyone on the political left to you is a dupe. Ain't gonna fly with anyone who isn't invested in mere point scoring and has some objectivity on the matter. There's rational people on here from the left to the right on here but paranoid conspiracy nuts simply do not qualify. If you're supportive of cranks like musty then you're already living in a metal world of your own loopy making. You exaggerate, you come up with all sorts of feeble slurs to anyone who isn't to the far right and you're just monotonous, almost as much as the 'twitter master' here.

:plain:

Oh, I suppose it was so witty of GM to use my non American nationality as a...well, maybe you can explain what the point of it was?

And quit with the prissy stuff ok? You've flung names and insults all over the place on here so don't even pretend you haven't.

Uh, whacked out conspiracy theorists who think Obama supporters and the "left" are pretending to be white supremacists and the like have no credibility in purporting what is and ain't smart.

:e4e:

Wow....artie's on a ROLL. :comeout:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Artie Brain needs to settle down a bit. Perhaps a nice warm cup of Hot Coco, a furry little-stuffed animal, and a Safe Room to enjoy them in, will suffice?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The far-left-wing Antifa Thugs initiated all of the street riots, violence, anarchy, and foul-mouthed attacks on Trump Voters just after Trump entered the Presidency. When Antifa, BLM, the Fake News, and the left wing Politicians speak of "White Supremacists, and Neo-Nazis," they are including Conservative Trump Voters, as well. That's a fact. It's just one of their Tactics. They're hoping that fence-sitters and Independent voters will take the bait and seek safety from the "EVIL" Trump supporters. I will admit, it's a brilliant strategy that may work on naive and uninformed individuals. It's sort of like, burying a raisin in the middle of a freshly baked loaf of Bread. Hopefully, you'll catch my drift?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't believe for a second, things are going to get better. Quite the contrary, things will worsen as time goes by. As I've mentioned before, the Genia is out of the bottle and Pandora's Box has been opened. The Bible speaks of the "End Times" and those days are not pretty. I'm of the opinion that we're in the beginning of those "End Times."

Status
Not open for further replies.