The Blame Game pt.2

Arthur Brain

Obviously, Big Ben caused more damage to ABs mental/emotional welfare than I previously thought. The poor soul.

I'm surprised you dare post online, the thought police might be out to get you...

:shocked:

Then again they wouldn't really find much to be fair so carry on...

:plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I just found out that, poor Hillary has a deep-seated desire to vanquish the Electoral Vote. Of course, she's the first victim of the dreaded disease known as, "Soreloseritis," of which there is no known cure. You might say, "It's the gift that keeps taking." You ask, what does it take? It takes away your ability to reason on any level and blocks the part of your Brain that controls your emotions and ability to articulate your thoughts into credible/comprehensible words and sentences.

glorydaz

Silly, paranoid little snowflake. Else, you explain just how there's any credibility to any of this whacked out garbage that folk like you are going to face similar persecutions as the Jews actually faced.

Who's threatening you with measures that will ultimately end up with you being interned and killed?

Do tell how the 'signs' are there that Christians will face the same fate as those murdered under the Nazi regime.

:rolleyes:

The Bible. I suppose you haven't taken notice of the Christians being persecuted and beheaded in other countries, have you?

I didn't think so.

You haven't noticed the hatred for the Jews and Christians all over the world?

Of course not. Dig a hole in the sand and stick your head in. "I see nothing" has always been the motto of folk like you.

glorydaz

Uh, yeah. Best sort a bunker out to hide in for when you're going to be persecuted and killed like the Jews.

Far right zealots. Fruitcakes one and all...

:dunce:

I'm surprised you dare post online, the thought police might be out to get you...

:shocked:

Then again they wouldn't really find much to be fair so carry on...

:plain:

I just found out that, poor Hillary has a deep-seated desire to vanquish the Electoral Vote. Of course, she's the first victim of the dreaded disease known as, "Soreloseritis," of which there is no known cure. You might say, "It's the gift that keeps taking." You ask, what does it take? It takes away your ability to reason on any level and blocks the part of your Brain that controls your emotions and ability to articulate your thoughts into credible/comprehensible words and sentences.

Case in point. :thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible. I suppose you haven't taken notice of the Christians being persecuted and beheaded in other countries, have you?

I didn't think so.

Of course not. Dig a hole in the sand and stick your head in. "I see nothing" has always been the motto of folk like you.

AB is too busy working on his "Impersonation" of Town Heretic, to bother with mundane important issues relating to the world.

Arthur Brain

I didn't think so.

You live in America. There isn't hatred of Christians "all over the world" either so way to exaggerate.

Is there anything to suggest that your rights to pray, go to church and practice your faith are being outlawed where you live? Anything to suggest you're going to be persecuted, locked up or even killed for being a professing Christian under some sort of regime?

No, there isn't. So go take your snowflake persecution complex into that same tin foil hat bunker that Musty resides in.

:kookoo:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wonder if people close to Hillary tried to dissuade her from writing her rather "Inane Memoirs" based upon her uncanny ability to blame others for her OWN shortcomings? She sounds like a petulant/immature child that cannot stop themselves from looking/sounding like an angry and robust sore loser. Most "Normal" mature people wouldn't act like this woman. Most would fear, embarrassing themselves in public, but, not Hillary. She just doesn't appear to have a CLUE about how this book and her blabbering sounds/looks like.

glorydaz

You live in America. There isn't hatred of Christians "all over the world" either so way to exaggerate.

Is there anything to suggest that your rights to pray, go to church and practice your faith are being outlawed where you live? Anything to suggest you're going to be persecuted, locked up or even killed for being a professing Christian under some sort of regime?

No, there isn't. So go take your snowflake persecution complex into that same tin foil hat bunker that Musty resides in.

:kookoo:

Yes, people of faith are being ridiculed by people like you. Just look at yourself, Artie. You give off a constant barrage of hate and disgust. You think it's any different here in liberal OREGON? No, it the same everywhere we go. "Religious nuts" are "Nazis" and "deplorable". There are many who are literally afraid to speak up.

My right to freely express my Christian beliefs is being threatened. Put your wee head back in the sand, Smartie. Your opinion is not needed or wanted.