ECT The Answer to the Problem of Unanswered Prayer

0scar

Then ALL christians are totally IGNORANTS because the gather every week to ask God for too many things they will never recieve from God.

0scar

If you would throw out all of your false doctrines out of your heart and begin to learn the truth you too would begin to see responces to your prayers.

then... do you have seen responces to your prayers?
if you id, then share it with us.
if you dont share with us we will asume you are just bluffing.

because it is easy to SAY "your doctrine is false";
difficult is to SAY "this are my answered prayers".
perhaps, it is your doctrine the false doctrine
can you back it up with real life examples of answered prayers?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
don't pray oscar, your sub-conscious mind will, The Holy Spirit prays for us. FOR us. you can't stop it. IT'S in you. why do you think ur on TOL. plus, we all pray for you. paitience compadre

0scar

don't pray oscar, your sub-conscious mind will, The Holy Spirit prays for us. FOR us. you can't stop it. IT'S in you. why do you think ur on TOL. plus, we all pray for you. paitience compadre

you dont have to teach me praying. you have to share with us an example of an answered prayer in your life. but it is obvious that god does never answered one to you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:yawn:
you dont have to teach me praying. you have to share with us an example of an answered prayer in your life. but it is obvious that god does never answered one to you.

i'm not trying to teach you how to pray, i said don't do it. you can't stop The Holy Spirit from praying on your behalf. nothing you can do, you're praying all the time. right now. i'm kiddin, but who is "us". show us proof of a prayer that came true. look up answered prayers maybe, online. i'm sure there are folks that give testimony of prayer in saving their child or father or sister. prayers are answered and you can't prove they are not. most folks don't run around talking about it. it's a personal relationship with God. nobody can make you believe or prove anything. when ur done looking for "proof", on the way you may see the truth, maybe not. good luck, take care in all that you do. :idea:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
meaning?
if "the club" is to became a real Christian, I am since 1972.
if "proof" refers to proof of you having prayers answered, it is you who has to share your experinces with all of us.

the club is being human. living and breathing and being aware. meaning everyone. figure of speech. u been living in cave ?

Jedidiah

Oscar, you've continually disparaged people who've answered your questions honestly. Why on earth would anybody else volunteer an answer, knowing that you're response will be so caustic ?

Inquiring minds want to know.
:bowser:

0scar

please, keep your critisism agaist me, and quote an answer to a prayer. nobody has provide one. please, quote or give the number of the post.

Jedidiah

please, keep your critisism agaist me, and quote an answer to a prayer. nobody has provide one. please, quote or give the number of the post.
Not criticism; observation.

I myself did not share more with you because of your dismissive responses to the following answers in another thread:
When I was first saved, I prayed for some odd things, and the Lord would often answer them. I call them "odd", now, because I realize my being the only one of the family in the room when my grandpa passed was a pretty silly thing to pray for. However, the Lord used it to increase my faith. My prayers have become ones of thanksgiving and requests for strength to bear whatever comes upon me, and that my loved ones grow in their reliance on our Lord Jesus Christ. It's to get through instead of to change what is coming, since my idea of what is best is usually way off the mark.
Safe travel for my brother yesterday, and he arrived here safely. I pray about a lot of things, but they are my business. Maybe you need to learn how to pray. Why would I be bluffing, and why do you pry into my personal affairs with God? I told you that my prayers are answered frequently, and that should have been enough. If you don't believe me - I really don't care.
Yes. And I've been allowed to witness a few miracles....

Last edited:

0scar

glorydaz
whaat did he get from his prayers??? nothing specific at all.

journey
millons people travel safely everyday withot prayer. why dont he pray for the sun come up every morning? that will be a waranty answered pray

musterion
he is madeing it up. he is making propaganda of his book and church where suposedly perform miracles of resurrection of dead people ¡¡¡¡¡¡...!!!!!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oscar, well, i've been praying for the right job, lots of boring details go into that, but sometimes prayers happen over a period of time. i saw an ad 2 months ago from a place i used to work. i called and also texted the owner. no response. 2 months go by and i saw the ad again, this i only texted the owner, simply saying "can i come back to work for you ?". i didn't text right away, it was 5 days AFTER the new ad when i sent that short text. no response until 2 days after texting. the office called and said the owner wanted to meet with me this morning. i quit without notice after 3 months the first time i worked there. and the reasons i left did not make me look good. you would have to know alot more details of my life and circumstances to see God in my life the last few years. really all my life when i reflect back. anyway, you can say prayer had nothing to do with it, or that the same would have happened anyway, but something made me send that text. i prayed for a situation or circumstance that might allow me to go back there. i pray to God in Jesus' name. God answers prayers. period. peace

0scar

you mean that when you prayed you had the 100% conviction that God will give you your job back to you? i dont think so. i think that the chances of getting or not your job did not chaange by praying. not that can be demostrated.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
you mean that when you prayed you had the 100% conviction that God will give you your job back to you? i dont think so. i think that the chances of getting or not your job did not chaange by praying. not that can be demostrated.

i was 100% sure. it' hard to explain it. i can't really explain faith and prayer to you. i pray that you see it someday. everybody here loves you, even though you prove us wrong all the time:help:

0scar

i was 100% sure. it' hard to explain it. i can't really explain faith and prayer to you. i pray that you see it someday. everybody here loves you, even though you prove us wrong all the time:help:

you are wrong and i prove you wrong.
if prayer gives you 100% asurance... why didnt you pray the first day you was seeking for aa job? why didnt you get a job right next day?
you dont know how pray works.
if prayer really works, and you are praying for me to understand how it works... why i didnt understand it yet.

No. prayer doesnt work the way you missunderstand it.

Jedidiah

glorydaz
whaat did he get from his prayers??? nothing specific at all.

journey
millons people travel safely everyday withot prayer. why dont he pray for the sun come up every morning? that will be a waranty answered pray

musterion
he is madeing it up. he is making propaganda of his book and church where suposedly perform miracles of resurrection of dead people ¡¡¡¡¡¡...!!!!!!
You see ?!?!?!?!

:colt45: