ECT The Answer to the Problem of Unanswered Prayer

Livelystone

Sit and wait. because your prayer will have the same effect of all other prayers: null.
God has sent me to show you the truth about prayer. It is time for you to awake and grow up. Prayers are not about ask and recieve. You have to lear that lesson, for you know your prayers have not been answered.

Everybody will learn the truth, but not all will learn it in this life.

God has mercy on whom He wants when He wants. If God wants you to become a mouthpiece for the truth you too will see prayers answered with the sick being healed and other signs and wonders as well

On the other hand if he does not choose you, you will remain just as ignorant up until he day you die in your sins as you are now

0scar

YEAH YEAH YEAH
do you have any example of a real life prayer being actually answered.
it is obvious that you dont.
meaning that all you have been tough about how God answer every single prayer is wrong.
do you have any example? do you recall of any of your prayers being answered? can you share it with us? because that is the experience of all christians: they pray, and perhaps something hapens, as well if they dont pray and thing hapens any way. or thing do not hapens and then they convince themselve that it was not the will of God.

one example:
"God please help that person"
God does not answer you pray, god does not help that person. instead God sent you to help him. not what you have asked for. you request is not answered. not as you have request it.
tipical christian experience.

"God help me pass the math test"
you fail the math test.
Oh, God is teaching my a lesson on how to do my part and study harder.
prayer not answered.

and keep going like this.
millons of prayes "answered". actually not answered.

oatmeal

I John 5:14 solves the problem posed by the OP.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

We simply must learn to ask according to His will, not our will.

There are fundamental issues included in discussing that verse, but that summarizes it all

0scar

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

There are fundamental issues included in discussing that verse, but that summarizes it all

Right.
All the promesses made by Jesus to the Jew for when the Kingdom came do not apply for us non-jew and because the kingdom did not arrive yet. "Ask and recieve" is not aplicable today for us. Today, for us is "ask according to His will".

the prayer as populary understood and teach is not correct. The 2normal" prayer in the churches is not answered.

0scar

You are saying that there is not super-prayers, not super-powered prays. You are saying that nobody has power of pray to heal others. Thos giving such testimonies - according to you - are lieing.

nodelink

Oscar, have you prayed for Almighty God to have everlasting mercy upon your soul?

There is good hope that He will answer.

Have you asked for the Holy Spirit?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? (Luke 11:13)

Some answers to prayer are subtle. Some may be more blatant and obvious.

Some of us pray in secret. Apparent answers encourage us but others may scoff if we share.

God puts us to the test and the Day of Judgment is coming.

We can believe God's Word but it is not our place to test God and to judge Him. He tests and judges us.

0scar

nodelik Jesus Christ have died in the cross for your sins. repent nodlik and your sins will be forgived
Jesus have resurrected to give you eternal life nodelik. nodelik you can have that eternaal life in you aswell.
and the Holy Spirit will be living in you nodelik.

besides that... do you have any example of a real life prayer actually being aanswered? or do you have more and more explanations on why there is non?

nodelink

I've been praying: May thy Kingdom come and Thy Will be done on earth as it is heaven.

And, would you believe it? New churches are getting established in every continent (and country) on the planet!

Glory to the Mighty God who answers prayer!

Last edited:

oatmeal

You are saying that there is not super-prayers, not super-powered prays. You are saying that nobody has power of pray to heal others. Thos giving such testimonies - according to you - are lieing.

You have a powerful imagination.

Why don't you read what I wrote before you comment?

No, I said read it, not assume you read it, let alone understand it.

Oh, could you point out in scripture where "super prayers" is taught?

Or are you confusing the manifestation of holy spirit with prayers with the understanding.

I Corinthians 14:14-15

I will pray in tongues which is praying by the spirit and I will pray with my understanding

Is praying in tongues what you are referring to as super prayers?

I have not heard it put that way, but praying in tongues is by using the gift of holy spirit, thus it is supernatural.

I do both, because God's word teaches me to do both. I learned that from qualified teachers of God's word.

0scar

I've been praying: May thy Kingdom come and Thy Will be done on earth as it is heaven.

And, would you believe it? New churches are getting established in every continent (and country) on the planet!

chrictiaan churches are human organizations as the YMCA and the PDC (democratic, christian party) or any other "christian" asociation, what is the conection between the churches and the Kingdom of God?

0scar

I guess that before you prayed, no churches were open nowhere.
better pray for the Sum come up every morning and see of God conceed it to you. I will be exxpecting nexxt morning to see if God raise the Sun next morning in answer to your prayers.

Do you have any example of real life of any prayer being actually answered?

0scar

You have a powerful imagination.

Why don't you read what I wrote before you comment?

No, I said read it, not assume you read it, let alone understand it.

Oh, could you point out in scripture where "super prayers" is taught?

Or are you confusing the manifestation of holy spirit with prayers with the understanding.

I Corinthians 14:14-15

I will pray in tongues which is praying by the spirit and I will pray with my understanding

Is praying in tongues what you are referring to as super prayers?

I have not heard it put that way, but praying in tongues is by using the gift of holy spirit, thus it is supernatural.

I do both, because God's word teaches me to do both. I learned that from qualified teachers of God's word.

YEAH YEAH YEAH

you can desieve stupid people, but not the Holy Spirit.

nodelink

better pray for the Sum come up every morning and see of God conceed it to you. I will be exxpecting nexxt morning to see if God raise the Sun next morning in answer to your prayers.

There is a marvelous prophecy yet to be fulfilled that the sun shall no more go down. You and I both should continue to pray for that to be fulfilled.

Thy sun shall no more go down;
Neither shall thy moon withdraw itself:
For the LORD shall be thine everlasting light,
And the days of thy mourning shall be ended. - Isaiah 60:20

Testimonies of answered prayer and remarkable Providences are out there. You can find them.

You would do well to seek for answered prayer from Almighty God Himself. Mere mortals do not have the same power to answer prayers.

nodelink

Almighty God alone knows precisely what has been accomplished only in answer to prayer.

Almighty God alone knows the blessings that have been missed because people neglected to pray.

0scar

There is a marvelous prophecy yet to be fulfilled that the sun shall no more go down. You and I both should continue to pray for that to be fulfilled.

Thy sun shall no more go down;
Neither shall thy moon withdraw itself:
For the LORD shall be thine everlasting light,
And the days of thy mourning shall be ended. - Isaiah 60:20

Testimonies of answered prayer and remarkable Providences are out there. You can find them.

You would do well to seek for answered prayer from Almighty God Himself. Mere mortals do not have the same power to answer prayers.

do you have any real example to share with us? NO, you dont, it is all blah blah blah.

0scar

Almighty God alone knows precisely what has been accomplished only in answer to prayer.

Almighty God alone knows the blessings that have been missed because people neglected to pray.

blah blah blah.
in few words:
you dont have any real example of an specific prayer being answered.
so sorry for you Mere Mortal

0scar

I John 5:14 is still true regardless of your attempts to distract people from the truth

Offcourse it is true. I have never ever denayed the Scripture.
Do you have any real life example of a prayer being actually answered? NO, you dont. At the end of the day, THAT is the true that matters.

0scar

i'm gathering numerous scriptures to show prayer working and how to pray, since you like the facts. see ya soon:sam:

see me soon? how long is it soon?
did you finish gathering scriptures to show that preayers actually works in the manner and way the present time pators and books teach?
did you?
we are waiting for. or is it that you could not found any scripture? is it that prayer as presented by today's pastors and books are fake, false, failure?

oatmeal

YEAH YEAH YEAH

you can desieve stupid people, but not the Holy Spirit.

You don't like scripture you are not familiar with, do you?

No one is. It is called the fear of the unknown.

God says, "Fear not, for I am with thee, whithersoever you go"

a bonus note: it is spelled deceive, not desieve. I do not desieve stupid people, I can prove that. Have I desieved you? No, I have not. See, I do not desieve stupid people.