The Answer to the Muslim Migrant Crisis

Danoh

I know you all don't like the New Testament, but that doesn't mean you have to lie :wave2:

The Old Law put people to death for the same things, plus more. It punished people for the same things, plus more. If there is any difference, it's that Shariah Law is proactive whereas the Old Law just killed the souls of the disobedient :wave2:

Good post :thumb:

Danoh

convert them all :)

What a strange concept...

O wait a minute...

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Why not Lord?

Why not impute their trespasses on them so Trump supporting bigots and religious extremists with their so called "grace gospel" can glory in their hypocrisy?

Come on Lord; we're waiting - why not?

What are such hypocrites denying by their hypocrisy?

What's that, Lord?

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Grace privelege - "unto ALL, and upon them ALL THAT BELIEVETH; for there is NO DIFFERENCE - for ALL HAVE sinned."

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 3:29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

pondsbb

How are instructions for followers to kill the infidel the same as the commandment, thou shalt not kill and vengeance belonging to God? Doesn't sound similar to me.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How are they not identical?

They are very identical. Every time you all condemn Islamic virtue, there is a big looming elephant :rotfl:
Islamic virtue says God has no son.
Islamic virtue follows the words of a false prophet.

So tell us all just what the law given to Israel says is lawful for a husband to beat, mutilate, and kill his wife.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
How are instructions for followers to kill the infidel the same as the commandment, thou shalt not kill and vengeance belonging to God? Doesn't sound similar to me.

Islamic Law teaches the same thing :wave2:

In fact, the Ten Commandments are in the Quran.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The fact is, you all have created this thing where simply telling the truth is commensurate to being 'pro Islam'. Because of this, you all believe this continuously evolving narrative that becomes more and more alien to reality :chuckle:

pondsbb

Biblical historical context as opposed to open ended Islamic teachings to kill unbelievers is not similar. No where does the Quran say that Jesus is Lord. It even says God can't have a son. Why would people here want to try and lead people astray with the Quran?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Mark 6:11
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that place, as a testimony against them."

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Biblical historical context as opposed to open ended Islamic teachings to kill unbelievers is not similar. No where does the Quran say that Jesus is Lord. It even says God can't have a son. Why would people here want to try and lead people astray with the Quran?

Because they are apostate.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The fact is, you all have created this thing where simply telling the truth is commensurate to being 'pro Islam'. Because of this, you all believe this continuously evolving narrative that becomes more and more alien to reality :chuckle:

Are you confusing the jewish/hebrew theocracy with christianity again?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

You're all simply ducks out of water when it comes to this subject, how about just conceding that you just don't know that you're talking about :wave2:

All that yelling and condemning and thumping your Bible, but when it comes down to it you're just clueless :chuckle:
Before the age of reason, apostasy carried the same penalty as heresy, even in Christianity, which could have meant death if it were decided upon.

Danoh

Are you confusing the jewish/hebrew theocracy with christianity again?

That's the point - there are OT SECTIONS of the Bible that are just as intolerant and violent in their intolerance as SECTIONS of the Koran*.

Tam's quote of only the ugly in the Koran, for exanple, is no better than, say; GT's quoting of works passages of the NT - which Tam rightly takes issue with; Tam's and other's obvious double-standard as to the issue here, notwithstanding.

And one would think that if Christianity is so tolerant if only that Christ might be glorified; a Christian would welcome having their double-standard pointed out to them, my own included, when such is actually the case.

Likewise as to every one of us so called Christians.

* Though my view of the Koran is what I recently said to a Muslim I was sharing the gospel of the grace of God with thru HIS copy of a King James Bible.

When he asked me if I "believe the Koran is the word of god" I replied 'No, I do not; I'd be lying to if I did, and you have been lied to enough.'

Nope; he did not pull out a sword and go all jihad, or whatever, on me.

Instead he replied "thank you for being honest about that; I disagree, but thank you..."

And we went from there.

Are they all like that?

Are all so called Christians that calm?

No.

I know this much - as with seeing this in anyone else - it is awesome not only to present the gospel of the grace of God to one of them - but clearly - and see them pass from death to life right before your very eyes!

I know God approves of that.

As all we so called Christians could, if such were our joy...

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

glorydaz

Great post. True words.

Truer with each passing day.

Though obviously lost on that life-long fraud now in the White House and his self-deluded lemmings, even as he meets with the Prime Minister, not of a few nuts, but of an entire country that just a handful of decades ago, had been our mortal enemy.

The irony...

:doh: