The Answer to the Muslim Migrant Crisis

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Guess you haven't read the Old Testament much have you violent Mayhem was certainly part of the Old Testament narrative I'm sure you can get around that can't you

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Shariah Law is identical to Mosaic Law, that's really the blunder of Christians who malign Islam to the extent that they do.

This occurred to me rather quickly upon finding my faith- it's unfortunate that so many people just don't see it :rolleyes:

Danoh

Shariah Law is identical to Mosaic Law, that's really the blunder of Christians who malign Islam to the extent that they do.

This occurred to me rather quickly upon finding my faith- it's unfortunate that so many people just don't see it :rolleyes:

Yep.

I've read the Koran.

Much of is nothing more than warmed over OT, together with a good amount of Paul's words (which is fascinating in itself, as, other than a few of their highest Imans; most of their other Imans view Paul as having been a false prophet).

Guess why most Muslims hold to an Islam that holds to peace?

Those aspects of both Moses and Paul that emphasize the weightier matters of the Law that the Lord had referred to when He declared...

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

One case in point of many...

Muslim Rescue Efforts During The Holocaust...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_rescue_efforts_during_the_Holocaust

pondsbb

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here’s how it works.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrases are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. — Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrases. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Danoh

Yo, pondsbb - considering a career in Real Estate?

Your above piece appears to point to that...

In fact, you could call it "There Goes the Neighborhood."

The lament of the racist that soon sets off White Flight from a once predominantly White neighborhood, the scam artist Real Estate Agent seizes on, when even one non-White seeking escape from the oppressive conditions they are seeking asylum from, moves in.

Guess who is then forced to move once more when the neighborhood they have moved into ends up as bad as they moved from?

And guess why said neighborhood actually went down?

The White Flight set off by the racists.

I've observed that kind of thing happen in various parts of the country dozens of times over the years.

Fact is that the majority of Muslims are just like everyone else - when their own are large enough as a group within an area due to White Flight in its bigotry that the area is now overtly Muslim and insisting on this, that, the other; many of the first ones in that area want no part of it.

They originally moved to that area seeking asylum from that kind of thing.

It is...the history of ALL immigrants.

:doh:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun [the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.]"

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Danoh

Bigots; extremists; and the ignorant always point to one aspect at the expense of "the weightier matters..."

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It is not identical. There are similarities, but it is not identical.

No need to split hairs.
They come from the same spirit of morality, it is as obvious as the sun is bright :rolleyes:

Shariah Law is really just a rendition of Mosaic Law- although, it may actually be less harsh than Mosaic Law.

You see, because the Quran comes right out and declares Jesus the Jewish Messiah, and the co-prophet of Mohammad. Therefore, Shariah Law ought to be a more graceful ideology of Mosaic Law.

Danoh

It is not identical. There are similarities, but it is not identical.

True that; but just as often, nothing more than a rewording of passages, and or combination of ideas from different passages in Moses and or Paul.

pondsbb

Yo, pondsbb - considering a career in Real Estate?

Your above piece appears to point to that...

In fact, you could call it "There Goes the Neighborhood."

The lament of the racist that soon sets off White Flight from a once predominantly White neighborhood, the scam artist Real Estate Agent seizes on, when even one non-White seeking escape from the oppressive conditions they are seeking asylum from, moves in.

Guess who is then forced to move once more when the neighborhood they have moved into ends up as bad as they moved from?

And guess why said neighborhood actually went down?

The White Flight set off by the racists.

I've observed that kind of thing happen in various parts of the country dozens of times over the years.

Fact is that the majority of Muslims are just like everyone else - when their own are large enough as a group within an area due to White Flight in its bigotry that the area is now overtly Muslim and insisting on this, that, the other; many of the first ones in that area want no part of it.

They originally moved to that area seeking asylum from that kind of thing.

It is...the history of ALL immigrants.

:doh:
White flight? In places like Iran and Pakistan?

Danoh

White flight? In places like Iran and Pakistan?

Lol - and your kind would liberate others, yeah; ok.

You confused the principle I was seeking to point out, with the example I used.

Is there no Trumper out there free of that? :chuckle:

I mean, Trump himself makes that same mistake all the time - what are you people; his offspring?

Oh wait; one of you was recently singing your theme song to that kind of clouded over mind - "And you knew who you were then; goils were goils, and men were men..."

:chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I know why you would like it to be, but it is not.

I know you all don't like the New Testament, but that doesn't mean you have to lie :wave2:

The Old Law put people to death for the same things, plus more. It punished people for the same things, plus more. If there is any difference, it's that Shariah Law is proactive whereas the Old Law just killed the souls of the disobedient :wave2: