SUPREME COURT EXTENDS GAY MARRIAGE NATIONWIDE

bybee

I don't know. What do you call Stripe when he says, "I don't know"?

Nobody knows. :plain: :eek:

I hadn't heard the leeches joke, but I'd heard the shark variation. I think half my relatives gave me lawyer joke books at graduation. :poly: A lot of them are pretty funny. :)

I always wonder if there isn't a bit of jealousy attached to the sarcasm , rib tickling and nudge- nudge, wink- wink Monty Pythonesque sort of humor....?

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I always wonder if there isn't a bit of jealousy attached to the sarcasm , rib tickling and nudge- nudge, wink- wink Monty Pythonesque sort of humor....?
I suppose it depends on the individual. Personally, I think it's healthy to aim that sort of thing at the empowered and healthier if they can laugh along with you. :)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Actually God's love demands that He hate sinners. Psalm 5:5
A Woman Caught in Adultery (John 8:1-11)

1 Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives,

2 but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them.

3 As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.

4 “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger.

7 They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!”

8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.

9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman.

10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

11 “No, Lord,” she said.
And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

Under the Mosaic Law, the sin of adultery was punishable by stoning and yet Jesus showed compassion and addressed her accusers in such a manner that none were able to cast the first stone.

How can "Lighthouse" reconcile his comment with Jesus' words and actions?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are not married. God marries people, not a judge or other court or church office. That is used to be able to put it on paper that are now committed and one flesh. God joins them to one flesh, and he doesn't join faggot men together. Or ugly butch haired Toyota Tacoma driving dykes.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
They are not married. God marries people, not a judge or other court or church office. That is used to be able to put it on paper that are now committed and one flesh. God joins them to one flesh, and he doesn't join faggot men together. Or ugly butch haired Toyota Tacoma driving dykes.
Is "Nick M" arguing that Americans should only recognize Christian weddings and that those involving Moslems, Hindus, Buddists, etc. should be considered null and void?

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Or ugly butch haired Toyota Tacoma driving dykes.

Hmmm...

Whatever you do, don't do a Yahoo search on toyota tacoma beautiful lady. Obviously, there's something that I'm missing in that phrase. Ah, just loaded Windows 10. Didn't set the preferences on Yahoo, yet. I will now.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
- faggot men

- ugly butch haired Toyota Tacoma driving dykes

What is it about conservatives that they are so predisposed to take the "low road" - by reverting to name calling in any discussion?

Quetzal

- faggot men

What is it about conservatives that they are so predisposed to take the "low road" - by reverting to name calling in any discussion?
They believe it adds weight to a statement or empowers their argument in a way they are unable to do themselves. In reality, it makes them look really stupid and childish.

seehigh

- faggot men

I look at someone who resorts to this type of name calling as one who does not have the intellectual capability of making salient points for their point of view. As such, anything following such name calling is usually disregarded.

Quetzal

I look at someone who resorts to this type of name calling as one who does not have the intellectual capability of making salient points for their point of view. As such, anything following such name calling is usually disregarded.
Well said! :cheers:

Charity

Of corse the lawmakers will make a killing out of the legal fees in the future, lawyers get wealthier as they succeed to take advantage of the poor state of the human emotional system. From day one when Jesus walked the earth to now the Roman Empire government system is still favoured, every human desires the depth of commitment before they understand the oath an contract provides no loyalty an honest justice.