Stand for the Second Amendment

eider

If you leave your guns unattended at your home, I can understand having a secure gun safe, ...........
Excellent........... mandatory gun safes would protect from so many crimes, accidents and possibly suicides.
This wonderful news.

Moving forward, how about a mandatory Health and Safety with guns course as part of any licence application?
And you do need all risks gun insurance..... definitely. The accident levels are just huge, I understand.

This is getting easier by the post............

eider

That's so dumb. No insurance, that ordinary people could afford, would cover a thief's actions. Any more than your car insurance will cover the bank robbery committed by a car thief, or the payment to a family of someone run over by the car thief.
I see thatr you're beginning to glimpse how this could actually work....... you see, insurance for a fast-fire semi-auto gun would probably be huge, whereas a sporting rifle or revolver would probably attract a much smaller premium.
I can see that you're getting there..... slowly.

[QUOTE}Are you an insurance salesman or something?
The world of litigation is already way out of bounds. :kookoo:[/QUOTE]
Insurance is not the same as litigation.
It looks to me as if you haven't ever thought of taking out even third party risks for all your guns........ very irresponsible, you know.

Do you have car insurance? It's not so stupid to require insurance when accidents can cause such huge damages claims. If you got shot by accident I'll bet that you'd be wanting to sue for damages, but if the person who caused the accident isn't insured it's going to be a tough old job getting paid out for all those hospital fees, etc......

eider

Perhaps he's a return guest under the guise of another name?

But you're smarter than that! :)
I've never had to return as another name because so far I've never been outed.

Now...... back to the thread.......... have you anything that you'd like to say about the average 80 deaths per day that are caused by guns?

Do you think that the 2nd amendment intended folks to be armed with modern fast-fire guns?

That's a starter...... :)

glorydaz

Excellent........... mandatory gun safes would protect from so many crimes, accidents and possibly suicides.
This wonderful news.

Did you see the word "mandatory" in my post? Nope, you didn't.

Moving forward, how about a mandatory Health and Safety with guns course as part of any licence application?

Nope, just a regular background check....like they have now is sufficient.

And you do need all risks gun insurance..... definitely. The accident levels are just huge, I understand.

No, I don't need insurance on my guns.
My guns are very well behaved.

The "accident levels" are not "huge".

This is getting easier by the post............

:thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do a mandatory gun confiscation and watch what happens:

Bad guys will purchase them from the 'Black market.'
Guns will be sold out of the trunks of cars.
Bad guys will soon realize that good guys can't protect themselves.
Bad guys will use knives, trucks, vans, pipe bombs, poison, etc.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see thatr you're beginning to glimpse how this could actually work....... you see, insurance for a fast-fire semi-auto gun would probably be huge, whereas a sporting rifle or revolver would probably attract a much smaller premium.
I can see that you're getting there..... slowly.

[QUOTE}Are you an insurance salesman or something?
The world of litigation is already way out of bounds. :kookoo:
Insurance is not the same as litigation.
It looks to me as if you haven't ever thought of taking out even third party risks for all your guns........ very irresponsible, you know.

Do you have car insurance? It's not so stupid to require insurance when accidents can cause such huge damages claims. If you got shot by accident I'll bet that you'd be wanting to sue for damages, but if the person who caused the accident isn't insured it's going to be a tough old job getting paid out for all those hospital fees, etc......[/QUOTE]

I'll bet you really don't understand how DUMB you sound? That must be difficult for you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Guns were used to free America from the tyranny of King George and Great Britain. Guns are used to protect American homes. Guns will protect our nation if its citizens are threatened by a tyrannical future government. Perhaps, from some type of far-left coup, etc. Just an example.