St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
He needs to join Willie McGee and Vince Coleman down at the St Louis University track every morning at 6am as they run sprints in preparation for their church softball league.

I'd recommend my routine-"Stair Stepper" Suzanne Sommers video, followed by a jog to my local "Quick Trip," for some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and a 6 pack.

SaulToPaul 2

I'd recommend my routine-"Stair Stepper" Suzanne Sommers video, followed by a jog to my local "Quick Trip," for some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and a 6 pack.

I may be going out on a limb, but Jack Clark does not share the Fife/Whalen characteristic of "everything we eat turns to muscle".

john w

Hall of Fame
Update-the Cardinals are still in last place, and have not won a game, all season.

Saint John W., and the "W" is for "waffling/fair weather" fan.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Update-the Cardinals are still in last place, and have not won a game, all season.

Saint John W., and the "W" is for "waffling/fair weather" fan.
:chuckle:

Same here saint dubya, I'm so prideful of the Cardinals that I can sound like a fair weather fan, but I mean well. I get angry because we've been spoiled for years. Win or lose I'm a Cardinal fan above any team ever.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Same here saint dubya, I'm so prideful of the Cardinals that I can sound like a fair weather fan, but I mean well. I get angry because we've been spoiled for years. Win or lose I'm a Cardinal fan above any team ever.

Once a Cardinal fan, always a Cardinal fan... I live about 2 miles, or so, from where the Texas Rangers play, in Arlington. I still was for the Birds in the 2011 World Series, PJ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Once a Cardinal fan, always a Cardinal fan... I live about 2 miles, or so, from where the Texas Rangers play, in Arlington. I still was for the Birds in the 2011 World Series, PJ.
My relatives from Texas were here in St. Lou for that series. Rangers had it won and then BAM

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Al Hrabosky is the worst announcer in the history of sports. The myriad of stupid things he says and stupid predictions he tries to make is mind numbing. He just said "Let's see if the Cardinals can't score first tonight" - right after a ground rule double. Then we didn't score so he was right, we saw they can't score.

SaulToPaul 2

Wow! Jack Clark has certainly let himself go!!! :jawdrop:

As a Giants fan in the late 1970's Jack Clark was one of the few bright spots on the team. This s how I choose to remember Jack the Ripper.

[video]http://www.thebaseballpage.com/sites/default/files/images/299-6.jpg[/video]

Yep, Jack was a bad dude!
Now he's just a jolly soft Grandpa type.