St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
The Cardinals are in sole possession of last place, in all of MLB. Their "magic #" remains at 162. They must win, as of now, 161/161, to clinch a wild card spot. It's over. I know....I know....It's a long season.......Never give up....One game at a time...Cricket....Cricket....Cricket...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Cardinals are in sole possession of last place, in all of MLB. Their "magic #" remains at 162. They must win, as of now, 161/161, to clinch a wild card spot. It's over. I know....I know....It's a long season.......Never give up....One game at a time...Cricket....Cricket....Cricket...
I don't think we have enough power hitting. What's the deal with all the injuries ? Last place

SaulToPaul 2

They may need to pull up Cleaver from AA Bellport.

john w

Hall of Fame
They may need to pull up Cleaver from AA Bellport.

Well, Mayor, I heard that Terry "I never saw a doughnut I did not like" Forster has been learnin' from you on the "Weigh in" thread, and is considering trying out with the Birds. I'm already looking forward to next year's first spring training game(like I look forward, with 12 other people in the world, to watching "The Pro Bowl"). It was a fun year, while it lasted.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, Mayor, I heard that Terry "I never saw a doughnut I did not like" Forster has been learnin' from you on the "Weigh in" thread, and is considering trying out with the Birds. I'm already looking forward to next year's first spring training game(like I look forward, with 12 other people in the world, to watching "The Pro Bowl"). It was a fun year, while it lasted.

Well, saint john, you can always youtube a few 1985 Cardinals games to cheer you up.