St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

SaulToPaul 2

That's like saying, the season after I hit 6786 homers in "Whiffle Ball," leading the league, that many are expecting a bit of a drop off from last season.

You are a first class,grade A nut, "Count" Mayor. Why don't you start your own psychic hotline, Mayor?

Same thing happened to Wally at State. He hit 22 homers as a junior, but only 15 as a senior.
But he still was invited to Spring Training with the WhiteSox.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh, you're taking off on Jack Benny today, I see , Mayor! You ought to head on down, along with your "Eddie Haskell" type croanies, to the local bowling alley, where your "Aunt Martha Bronson" type(from your mom's side of the family), on Sunday nights, attends her bowling and/or Pinochle tournament, and put "Gorilla Glue" in the bowling ball finger holes that are on the racks. You and your fellow "creeps" would get a few "Yuk Yuk"'s out of that, wouldn't you "Sam?" Rabble rouser.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're taking off on Jack Benny today, I see , Mayor! You ought to head on down, along with your "Eddie Haskell" type croanies, to the local bowling alley, where your "Aunt Martha Bronson" type(from your mom's side of the family), on Sunday nights, attends her bowling and/or Pinochle tournament, and put "Gorilla Glue" in the bowling ball finger holes that are on the racks. You and your fellow "creeps" would get a few "Yuk Yuk"'s out of that, wouldn't you "Sam?" Rabble rouser.

You sure do remind me of Richard Rickover sometimes...

john w

Hall of Fame
I think Mr. Mondello spent most of his time down at "the plant"...in middle management.

I don't know, Mayor. I think that it's a mite culiar, that June acted startled, so many times, when Ward arrived home "early." Are you catching my drift, fella?

SaulToPaul 2

I don't know, Mayor. I think that it's a mite culiar, that June acted startled, so many times, when Ward arrived home "early." Are you catching my drift, fella?

I don't know what you are insinuating fella, but Ward was a deacon and June sang in the choir and Mayfield United Methodist Church.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know what you are insinuating fella, but Ward was a deacon and June sang in the choir and Mayfield United Methodist Church.

And the "Rev." Jim Jones use to give out free "Kool-Aid" in the San Francisco area, and Marshall Applewhite use to run a "planetarium."

Am I getting through to you, squirt?

SaulToPaul 2

And the "Rev." Jim Jones use to give out free "Kool-Aid" in the San Francisco area, and Marshall Applewhite use to run a "planetarium."

Am I getting through to you, squirt?

Are you trying to say that Ward was a wolf in sheep's clothing and that June was a Rahab?
You beat all, you know that.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you trying to say that Ward was a wolf in sheep's clothing and that June was a Rahab?
You beat all, you know that.

I'm sayin' that had you believed the bible, instead of Darby, you would not throw out the baby, through the trees, in the forest, by the bath water. etc.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know if Ward will be able to get time off from "the office", unless Fred Rutherford can cover for him.

Oh, you're a regular "Laurel and Hardy" right before the beginning of the MLB season, aren't you, Sam? You ought to head on over, with your Uncle "Gus," to the local fire house, and stuff the fire hoses with spitballs! I bet you and your "Lumpy" buddies would be ROTFLOL after that caper.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a regular "Laurel and Hardy" right before the beginning of the MLB season, aren't you, Sam? You ought to head on over, with your Uncle "Gus," to the local fire house, and stuff the fire hoses with spitballs! I bet you and your "Lumpy" buddies would be ROTFLOL after that caper.

You sure are high strung today. I think you need a Mr. Cookie Bar to raise your blood sugar.

john w

Hall of Fame
Mr. Cookie Bar....Mr. Cookie Bar....Mr. Cookie Bar....! Is that, and your Leonard Blush/sin/hurrying compelsion complex, all you think about, Mayor?

john w

Hall of Fame
Sometimes I think about Nita...Juanita.

Tell her, while you are making your "move," "The quality of mercy is not strained, it droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven......," and then tell her that "You're not talking to a jerk, you know." She will think that your "real smooth."