St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

SaulToPaul 2

Mayberry Bears:

2f3c03f9e546e4d9652560347210ba9d.png

Braves still have a shot at 0-162.

john w

Hall of Fame
Speaking of Chester, I remember Dennis Weaver showing great theatrical range in "Duel".

Oh, you are a modern day "Siskel and Ebert, ain't ya, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to your local theater, hang out over the balcony, while the feature film is running, and throw marbles on the theater floors, so people will stumble, on their way to the concession stand, as you steal their "Junior Mints," and popcorn? You'd think that would be real funny, wouldn't you, squirt?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you are a modern day "Siskel and Ebert, ain't ya, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to your local theater, hang out over the balcony, while the feature film is running, and throw marbles on the theater floors, so people will stumble, on their way to the concession stand, as you steal their "Junior Mints," and popcorn? You'd think that would be real funny, wouldn't you, squirt?

:chuckle:

classic saint john w, the great

I'm stumped, I can offer no rebuttal.

john w

Hall of Fame
My definition of a sport:if you can smoke, or drink alcohol, while playing it, it is not a sport. That eliminates:

-Poker
-Beach Volley Ball
-Pool
-Shuffle Board
-Curling
-Nascar/racing
-Watching TV
-Baseball....

tumblr_lmfcu10pq41qa0aazo1_1280.jpg

Put out that smoke, and throw away that brewski, Joe!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My definition of a sport:if you can smoke, or drink alcohol, while playing it, it is not a sport. That eliminates:

-Poker
-Beach Volley Ball
-Pool
-Shuffle Board
-Curling
-Nascar/racing
-Watching TV
-Baseball....

tumblr_lmfcu10pq41qa0aazo1_1280.jpg

Put out that smoke, and throw away that brewski, Joe!
And golf