Spiritual Israel or Isrealites.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nope, and I see others who don't always as well. Can't be perfect, Meshak, you're dealing with fallible humans.

Some things are so clear but twisted and spread wrongfully.

You don't have to be perfect to understand simple and clear messages.

Rondonmonson

What you are referring to as the feast of firstfruits was not a commanded assembly.

I don't care about the commanded assembly,(Remember, the Jewish people are mere men, they couldn't even see the Suffering Messiah throughout the Old Testament) I am pointing out the PATTERN God gave us to see the the coming Messiah would suffer/die......the Church Age would come......then the Return of the Messiah would happen, in three distinct periods of time.

Jesus bones were not broken for a reason. Its also significant.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't care about the commanded assembly...

That's quite evident. However, during each of YHVH's feasts were commanded assemblies during which work was prohibited. There is no such prohibition for the day after the Sabbath during Passover.

During Jesus' last Passover season he was resurrected on the day after the Sabbath. There were three Sabbaths that year, the first and last days of the seven day feast and the weekly Sabbath after which the Father told Jesus to rise and shine.

Why did you not count Jesus' Great Day of the Feast?

Rondonmonson

Most significant thing for His followers is His messages and teachings, His law.

If you esteem His word and try to abide by it, you are true followers and spiritual Israelites.

The Passover lamb was to be a "male without defect," which is how Jesus was described.

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. (1 Peter 1:18-19)

Jesus’ bones remained unbroken, which was Moses’ stipulation for the Passover Lamb in Exodus 12:46. It was customary to break the leg bones of the person after a few hours of crucifixion so that the person could not push up with their legs in order to breathe. Breaking the legs ensured that death by asphyxiation followed very quickly. However, while the Romans broke the legs of the two thieves crucified on either side of Jesus, they did not do so with Jesus who was already dead. [John 19:31-34]

However the full extent of the symbolism is only realized when viewed from a Christian perspective. John the Baptist called Jesus the

"Lamb of God who taketh away the sin of the world." [John 1:29]

A fact that Paul emphasized when he said that… "… Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us." [1 Cor. 5:7].

There was a reason his bones were not broken.

Psalm 34 foretold this..........

Taste and See the Lord is Good

Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all. 20 He keeps all his bones, Not one of them is broken. 21 Evil shall slay the wicked, And those who hate the righteous will be condemned.…

By the way, Jesus has no LAWS. Christendom is centered around the idea GRACE through Faith. Not Law.

Rondonmonson

Simply put, His law is love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

So sad you don't see this simple and clear principle of Jesus word.

I see plenty, but I don't say things tat are untruths, the Law is dead, will live by Faith.

I notice your greatest comeback in every post is accusing everyone but yourself of not being a Christian, that is a fairly bad attitude. It is sad in reality. Being a Christian means being humble, and recognizing that we are to learn continually. The Pharisees NEW IT ALL...That is why they were blind.

Rondonmonson

You see, you deny Jesus' word.

so typical.

You might be the poorest excuse for a Christian I have ever seen. I have seen many Christians in my life, but seldom have I seen a Christian that attacks everyone that disagrees with them as a heretic, and that is basically what you do, which lends me to believe, sadly, the Spirit of Jesus Christ is lacking in your fruits. As a preacher, I suggest you learn humility. Something isn't right with a person that calls out everyone that disagrees with "their understandings"

I say that in love, just as Paul chastised those he loved. I really have no desire to continue our conversations until you can learn to respect others opinions. We can disagree in love. But when you continue to call people out as basically heretics, that is not love, that is someone who can't overcome a debate point, striking back with the same type of post over and over.

Its no about being RIGHT..........Only God is Right, we just have to HEAR HIM.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
By the way, Jesus has no LAWS. Christendom is centered around the idea GRACE through Faith. Not Law.

What about the law of Christ?

Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Bear one another’s burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:1-2)

To those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ) that I might win those who are without law. (1 Corinthians 9:21)​

Without law there is no love.

Rondonmonson

What about the law of Christ?

Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Bear one another’s burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:1-2)

To those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ) that I might win those who are without law. (1 Corinthians 9:21)​

Without law there is no love.

Hello my friend in Christ. The word used here is the Greek word NOMOS, meaning a few things basically, the law, regulation or principle. And which one seems to fit better ?

6 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law(principle) of Christ.

What was the principle of Christ ? To Love you Brother as Yourself......Hence to Bare their Burdens.

Jesus said love God with All your heart and love your brother as yourself..............

Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

My best advice is to read Galatians all 6 chapters. This shows how the Law has been done away with, and the Holy Spirit via Grace has written the Laws on our Hearts.

God Bless