ECT Speaking in tongues

Interplanner

What I meant by "we each have a choice" was...

..."that to whom" we each "yield" ourselves "servants to obey, his servants" we "are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness" Romans 6:16.

There is no room in that for the secular viewpoint that is "so and so has offended me" and or "I perceive that so and so has offended me...it's payback time.."

To yield to that is to yield unto the sin nature - unto spiritual death's resulting agony of defeat and or the defeat that is one's glorying in the flesh's perception we sure put someone in their place, or whatever...

While, to seek to understand how it is that we can obey a passage during moments of difficulty and or of difficulty with others - how it is that we can (grace) in contrast to a sense of have to (law) - how it that works - begins to to move us towards our easily being able to obey unto righteousness.

The above is Grace Truth, beyond what's "not for us."

It is not Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Rather what MAD is meant to allow the MAD to be able to tap into unto its' glory in the here and now, and is it can allow not only the seeing of, but the actual experiencing of this as our reality in the here and now - that victory that is ours in the grace that is in Christ.

It allows us victory in Him over our issues in life and or with one another.

While my above "we have not so learned Christ" was the issue of Paul's having taught his readers these grace truths (the Grace Life beyond simply Mid-Acts) and was reminding them to focus on same via his "ye have not so learned Christ."

Just because we have some of the more basic MAD distinctions of things - which we each have come to over time - does not mean distinctions like this one I am pointing out are automatic.

They are not.

They become our experiential understanding right in the heat of life's day to day issues, as we encounter the various issues of life and look, not to the world for its answers, nor within ourselves, but to the Word; seeking there to find a means of understanding how it is that grace works - that it is about the empowerment that is "can" - in contrast to the bondage that is "have to."

This empowerment is built into the Father's grace toward us in His Son.

Its' personal understanding being the result a combination of the doctrine; the above types of questions, and our willing application of same by faith, or when we least want to.

It is then that "we know" it as ours; and know how to access its built in victory much easier each time out...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

We are each ever presented with the above two choices.

In summary...

"Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand" 2 Corinthians 1:24.

It's a bit too much mixing a self-confidence theory with justification for me. I see no natural lead-in to one of the great passages about justification and the difficulties of affirming it.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
If preached today as unto us, let him (who preaches it as unto us) be accursed (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Which of yer three gospels is this?........

1 Timothy 2:12 |
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What I meant by "we each have a choice" was...

..."that to whom" we each "yield" ourselves "servants to obey, his servants" we "are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness" Romans 6:16.

There is no room in that for the secular viewpoint that is "so and so has offended me" and or "I perceive that so and so has offended me...it's payback time.."

To yield to that is to yield unto the sin nature - unto spiritual death's resulting agony of defeat and or the defeat that is one's glorying in the flesh's perception we sure put someone in their place, or whatever...

While, to seek to understand how it is that we can obey a passage during moments of difficulty and or of difficulty with others - how it is that we can (grace) in contrast to a sense of have to (law) - how it that works - begins to to move us towards our easily being able to obey unto righteousness.

The above is Grace Truth, beyond what's "not for us."

It is not Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Rather what MAD is meant to allow the MAD to be able to tap into unto its' glory in the here and now, and is it can allow not only the seeing of, but the actual experiencing of this as our reality in the here and now - that victory that is ours in the grace that is in Christ.

It allows us victory in Him over our issues in life and or with one another.

While my above "we have not so learned Christ" was the issue of Paul's having taught his readers these grace truths (the Grace Life beyond simply Mid-Acts) and was reminding them to focus on same via his "ye have not so learned Christ."

Just because we have some of the more basic MAD distinctions of things - which we each have come to over time - does not mean distinctions like this one I am pointing out are automatic.

They are not.

They become our experiential understanding right in the heat of life's day to day issues, as we encounter the various issues of life and look, not to the world for its answers, nor within ourselves, but to the Word; seeking there to find a means of understanding how it is that grace works - that it is about the empowerment that is "can" - in contrast to the bondage that is "have to."

This empowerment is built into the Father's grace toward us in His Son.

Its' personal understanding being the result a combination of the doctrine; the above types of questions, and our willing application of same by faith, or when we least want to.

It is then that "we know" it as ours; and know how to access its built in victory much easier each time out...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

We are each ever presented with the above two choices.

In summary...

"Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand" 2 Corinthians 1:24.

You use the word "We" however, this reader gets the idea that you're actually speaking about others, other than yourself. You seem to have a knack for attacking those you've had problems with in such a subtle way that it barely shows up on radar. One gets the inkling you're not adding yourself to the mix in any way, shape or form. You're extremely wordy and somewhat mysterious about what kind of conclusion you're headed for. It appears you've placed yourself up on a pedestal and proclaimed yourself, "The Grand Teacher."

You sound very pretentious and "All-knowing." At least that's how you come off. In conclusion, I might add, you present yourself as an obnoxious "Know-it-all." That can get old very quick if you know what I'm saying?

Danoh

It's a bit too much mixing a self-confidence theory with justification for me. I see no natural lead-in to one of the great passages about justification and the difficulties of affirming it.

Perhaps you're stuck on the idea that things end at salvation; that justification neither goes any further; nor is meant to enable anything beyond being saved.

heir

TOL Subscriber

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
That's not a gospel, but doctrine.

Which gospel was preached unto you as the gospel of your salvation: what Peter preached in Acts or the gospel given by revelation of Jesus Christ to Paul that was before a mystery?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That's not a gospel, but doctrine.

Which gospel was preached unto you as the gospel of your salvation: what Peter preached in Acts or the gospel given by revelation of Jesus Christ to Paul that was before a mystery?

Why do you down play doctrine?

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Titus 1:9
Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

1 Timothy 1:10
For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Danoh

Pick one.

I already had; way back when...

But you well know from dealing with various people on TOL how easy it is for them to get an idea in their heads against you that blocks them from seeing where you are coming from no matter what you might say, or how you might word it.

I've been down this road with some MADs on here before and always to the same dead end biased conclusion that I am up to no good (as the history of MAD shows; such one sided biases do tend to end up, regretabbly; the mind of a collective).

At this point, we're just going around in circles; my intent continuing to be both misunderstood as well as read into.

I had hoped the above would be of use to each of us; not just to myself.

I know that having learned of the above understanding of such things has been of great benefit in my own life.

There is always the hope of tommow's possible hindsite for each of us; I'll leave things at that.

The best, nevertheless, Tam.

Danoh

Bro, this is an open forum for one and all to share their views, etc., it is not "church."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I already had; way back when...

But you well know from dealing with various people on TOL how easy it is for them to get an idea in their heads against you that blocks them from seeing where you are coming from no matter what you might say, or how you might word it.

I've been down this road with some MADs on here before and always to the same dead end biased conclusion that I am up to no good (as the history of MAD shows; such one sided biases do tend to end up, regretabbly; the mind of a collective).

At this point, we're just going around in circles; my intent continuing to be both misunderstood as well as read into.

I had hoped the above would be of use to each of us; not just to myself.

I know that having learned of the above understanding of such things has been of great benefit in my own life.

There is always the hope of tommow's possible hindsite for each of us; I'll leave things at that.

The best, nevertheless, Tam.

You are a "Legend in your own Mind." And, a bit of a paranoid. After all, you think posters are persecuting you for your beliefs. It's not your beliefs that are the problem, it's you and your problems that cause you grief. You have a tendency to ramble on in a somewhat incoherent manner.

Danoh

Why do you down play doctrine?

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Titus 1:9
Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

1 Timothy 1:10
For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

What are you talking about, bro - "Doctrine" might as well be heir's middle name - that is all she focuses on.

That's a bad thing; somehow?

And I say that though she and I hold different understandings on some things.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tam, Glorydaz, Steko, STP, Heir, etc, and all the rest of us share a common belief and get along fabulously. It's you who causes dissension. It's you that attacks and makes unnecessary negative comments about MADs. You try your best to break the unity of the faith.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What are you talking about, bro - "Doctrine" might as well be heir's middle name - that is all she focuses on.

That's a bad thing; somehow?

And I say that though she and I hold different understandings on some things.

So you also think doctrine contradicts gospel?