Some electors flipped after all

musterion

Calls for Trump to be voted down by members of the Electoral College were roundly ignored on Monday – with only two 'faithless' Republican electors rejecting the president-elect and FOUR deserting Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Several more electors tried to ditch the Democratic loser, in an effort to pressure Republicans into doing the same and selecting a more moderate GOP president.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4048394/The-Latest-Electoral-College-meets-formally-elect-Trump.html

So very disappointing. But one must answer to conscience, as we've been told for weeks, and none may question it. Right, leftists?

musterion

Three of the four who bailed on Clinton went for Bernie--no, sorry, read that wrong.

Colin Powell.

Republican.

The ultimate lemon juice in the sucking chest wound.

THE CLINTONS ARE DEAD POLITICAL HISTORY.

Alate_One

I'm literally giggling at how funny this is. Leftists everywhere will be on suicide watch because of this.

Which ones? The damage was already done on election night. This was virtually a foregone conclusion a hail mary pass to change some electors. Electors are selected for party loyalty. That said, the electoral college should be done away with in future elections. Faithless electors could someday change the outcome of an election even when the popular vote doesn't go the other way.

drbrumley

Which ones? The damage was already done on election night. This was virtually a foregone conclusion a hail mary pass to change some electors. Electors are selected for party loyalty. That said, the electoral college should be done away with in future elections. Faithless electors could someday change the outcome of an election even when the popular vote doesn't go the other way.
Actually it worked much to your chagrin

Sent from my SM-G920V using TheologyOnline mobile app

Arthur Brain

I'm literally giggling at how funny this is. Leftists everywhere will be on suicide watch because of this.

So not funny enough to laugh out loud and be in paroxysms of laughter then?

"Leftists"?

In your silly little world that could be anyone who you disagree with through to a misplaced traffic sign.