SIGNS OF LIFE

Truster

DEPTH OF DEPRAVITY AND INDWELLING SIN​

I remember thinking, pondering on and then saying to someone how terrifying it would be if the Eternal Almighty were to show us how corrupt we are in a single moment. I honestly thought that the embarrassment would cause me to melt like sand and become as molten glass.

The sanctifying process shows how much we have been forgiven and that we:

“May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Messiah, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of Elohim. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.”​

AMEN.

Truster

CARRY ON IN SIN​

The day after I was converted I went to an evangelical meeting because I’d been informed that it was vital that I should do so.
After the evening service I was placed with a couple by the “pastor”. The guy recognised me and asked what I was doing there. I gave testimony and when I’d finished he began to insist that I should carry on drinking alcohol.

Over the next few weeks I was told the same thing by a number of people including the pastor.

The reason they were insisting is that they were drinkers and my testimony flew in the face of what they believe, taught and did. They were asking me to fulfil the Proverb:

“But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.” 2 Peter 2:22​

Grace prevented me, but I saw many young men fall in the wayside by their urging. When I refused to be led astray at their insistence they became hostile. One woman approached me and said that I should be very careful in case I came across as "holier than thou". I told her I was and so it would be inevitable that I would be seen to be so.

Truster

A NEW WALK, LITERALLY.

About 10-15 days after I was saved I was walking to Town. I'd gone about a mile when I stopped in my tracks because I sensed that something was wrong or at least different. I walked on a few steps and stopped again and then on a few steps and then realised my gait had changed.

As a drunk I'd been planting my feet for the sake of safety, but now in sobriety, I was no longer planting, just walking.

"True instruction was in his mouth and unrighteousness was not found on his lips; he walked with Me in peace and uprightness, and he turned many back from iniquity".​
Malachi 2:6

Robert Pate

Banned
You are placing to much emphasis on your religious experience. Your religious experience is not what saved you. What saved you was the doing and the dying of Jesus, of which you say NOTHING about. It appears to me that you are Pentecostal. They also place a lot of emphasis on religious experiences. What are you trusting in? Are you trusting in Christ, or are you trusting in your religious experience.

The scripture says that after Pentecost the disciples went everywhere preaching Jesus. They said nothing about their religious experience, the mighty wind, the tongues of fire, the Pentecost experience. Their focus was on Jesus Christ and his resurrection. Not their religious experience.

Truster

You are placing to much emphasis on your religious experience. Your religious experience is not what saved you. What saved you was the doing and the dying of Jesus, of which you say NOTHING about. It appears to me that you are Pentecostal. They also place a lot of emphasis on religious experiences. What are you trusting in? Are you trusting in Christ, or are you trusting in your religious experience.

The scripture says that after Pentecost the disciples went everywhere preaching Jesus. They said nothing about their religious experience, the mighty wind, the tongues of fire, the Pentecost experience. Their focus was on Jesus Christ and his resurrection. Not their religious experience.

Prior to my salvation I was a dying drunk. What religion?

If you can't see the power of the evangelism in my salvation then you are blind, but I knew that.

Truster

DESPISING OF SELF​

It must come and when it does it comes in force.

“Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.”

Tears, repentance, tears, repentance, tears, repentance and more tears.

Repentance is not sorrow. Sorrow is the fruit of repentance.

Truster

PS

The teaching and preaching of the law brings on a similar effect, but the effect is unto death and not a sign of life.

Truster

DENOMINATIONAL CUL DE SAC​

I use the term cul de sac because it is a dead end (pun intended)

The regenerate man is hungry for anything spiritual and is in a feeding frenzy. He will wander off the Way and into these blind canyons (pun intended). He is at one and the same time in danger and under constant care. It is necessary that the saint should have these experiences to equip him in judging true from false.

PENTECOSTAL.
These people are truly mad. They do anything they feel like doing and the crazier the better. Just stick a Jesus sticker on it for good measure and carry on. The world loves pentecostalism simply because it is of the world. Their rock music and dancing makes them very attractive to the younger generation and the type of male who gets his kicks watching scantily clad you girls dancing on stage.

They always have a vision and a big budget so the bucket gets no rest. They fake signs and wonders and if you don’t go along with their healing sessions then you have no or little faith.

The one thing they all have in common is the fact they have no peace. Peace is the fruit of justness and the unjustified have no peace. They make a great pretence in opening the scriptures, but their sermons prove the have no spiritual understanding.

13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths: Proverbs 2​

Seeing how these people operate is something the saint detests and soon shakes the dust from his feet.

Truster

BAPTISTS.

Formalists that speak much of the need to be born again but are unfamiliar with the experience.

They are watched over by a hireling and blind guide who has been indoctrinated at their own college. He writes long essays during the week and reads them out on Sunday. The essay is taken from his collection of books. They will have a choir of middle-aged painted faced, permed hair and bejewelled woman who live for pleasure and are dead.
The love titles and committees and encourage membership of the cult. Their children all have polished faces and always wear Sunday best.

:vomit:

I can’t go on…

Truster

REFORMED PRIDE

They focus on history and heritage as far back as around 15-1600 and no further. They will have pictures of their heroes that they point proudly at while enquiring of a poor babe, “do you know any of these”.

This system is so formal you’d expect the people to snap under the strain. They worship their ministers and woe betide any man who would dare bring into question anything the minister has said. He carries papal esteem and infallibility in the eyes of “his congregation”.

He speaks much of the needs of sinners and in particular salvation. He then takes a few table spoons of law and mixes the two together. In doing so he brings people under law and makes them twofold more the children of hell.

The make a great pretence at looking to Messiah as being the Way, the Truth and the Life while at the same time looking towards their creeds, confessions and the law. Cross eyed hypocrites.

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves”.

“Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.”​

Truster

FEAR OF MAN

When I was converted I expected everyone I knew to be “Christians” to rejoice and be glad in Messiah for His work in me. How wrong, I ask, can a man be?

I expected those people to be guides along the way. They turned out to be a hindrance. The hindrance has been turned to good, by He “who works all things together for good for those that love Him and are called according to His purpose”.

I considered it my duty to listen to and obey those that declared themselves as being saved and walk in the same direction as them. This soon became very difficult, because where they were going and what they were saying was in direct contradiction to the Holy Spirit working in me to will and to do of His good purpose.

In a business environment, I was told in a meeting, that I had to come out of my comfort zone. I handed in my notice and went to work with their competitor, on the understanding that I had a comfort zone.

In the spiritual sense and realm, I have a comfort zone. I soon became aware that to leave the narrow way (comfort zone) would trouble my soul. I then changed the focus of duty to where it was required and expected.
Needless to say, this got me into much trouble with those that despise the peace that exists for the regenerate and they make it their death long work to try and steal the peace of the saints.
One of their deceits is to heap praises and to this day I cannot accept a single word of praise simply because I don’t feel as if I deserve any.

John 12:43
For they loved praise from men more than praise from God.

“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in Yah Veh shall be safe”. Prov 29:25

Luke 12:4
I tell you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.

Truster

EVANGELICALS​

Don’t mention sin or judgement. They tell stories that contain just enough scripture to sound right, but it only tickles ears. The pastor and a few friends like to play guitars and sing. Stars in their eyes, but no Messiah in their hearts*.

hearts* not blood pumps.

Last edited:

Truster

PRAYER​

It doesn’t take long to notice that prayer requests are answered. This gives a sure knowledge that prayers are heard and all will be answered in due time.

In my innocence I honestly believe that if I asked for something then it would be mine, immediatly. This is true, but I hadn’t taken in to account the process of time and the methods of His Wisdom.

About 6 weeks ago I was on a mountainside and in my minds eye I saw something as plain as day. At the same time a prayer of mine from 17 years ago was brought to my remembrance. It had just been answered…

God's Truth

From here:
Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

"who were dead in trespasses and sins"

To here:

2 Corinthians 2:17 if any man be in Messiah, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
"all things are become new".​

Anyone having been saved will immediately know that something has happened. For the first few seconds, there will be no realisation of what and the recipient will be perfectly still. The inner light of understanding will begin to shine brighter and there is a sense of cleanliness, of wonder and then the firm and undeniable knowledge, “I have been saved” and then an unstoppable force to confess the same with the lips. Romans 10:9

The trust and confession are the results of regeneration and not the cause. The absolute bliss is the result of regeneration. The bliss is manifested in a smile that becomes a permanent feature and will become a source of annoyance to the religious unregenerate.

Trust is a completely new experience and is being exercised in a conversation with his Saviour. Who cannot be seen, but is known as a certainty, for the first time.

Hebrews 11:1 Now trust is the substance of our hoping, the proof of those not seen.

Being con't....

You finally understanding the false Calvinistic teachings is a false light, the kind Satan and his workers masquerade as.

13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions.