SIGNS OF LIFE

Truster

As soon as I started listening to sermons it became obvious that if the preacher had been regenerated then he would also have been enlightened. I was truly saddened to discover that none of the preachers I listened to had any form of enlightenment beyond the books they used to write the essays the called sermons.

Lon

It's a good thing you had the presence of mind to look at the clock and note the date and time during your glorious conversion :rotfl:

Well, I can remember mine specifically because it was on a Sunday in 1970 right before church service so June 14, 1970 at about 11AM.

oatmeal

From here:
Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

"who were dead in trespasses and sins"

To here:

2 Corinthians 2:17 if any man be in Messiah, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
"all things are become new".​

Anyone having been saved will immediately know that something has happened. For the first few seconds, there will be no realisation of what and the recipient will be perfectly still. The inner light of understanding will begin to shine brighter and there is a sense of cleanliness, of wonder and then the firm and undeniable knowledge, “I have been saved” and then an unstoppable force to confess the same with the lips. Romans 10:9

The trust and confession are the results of regeneration and not the cause. The absolute bliss is the result of regeneration. The bliss is manifested in a smile that becomes a permanent feature and will become a source of annoyance to the religious unregenerate.

Trust is a completely new experience and is being exercised in a conversation with his Saviour. Who cannot be seen, but is known as a certainty, for the first time.

Hebrews 11:1 Now trust is the substance of our hoping, the proof of those not seen.

Being con't....

What was the proof that the twelve apostles had received the gift from the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost as Jesus Christ foretold and instructed them. Acts 1:4-5,8

Acts 2:1-4 The spoke in tongues.

That was and is the indiputable proof that a person has received the gift of salvation.

Truster

What was the proof that the twelve apostles had received the gift from the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost as Jesus Christ foretold and instructed them. Acts 1:4-5,8

Acts 2:1-4 The spoke in tongues.

That was and is the indiputable proof that a person has received the gift of salvation.

Those days are long past.