Should voting be mandatory?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
attachment.php

The Constitution didn't guarantee the right for women to vote until the 1900's. It's not relevant to the discussion- but be a child, it's what yall do.

Women voting was pointless, that is why they couldn't vote- and it's still pointless :wave:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The Constitution didn't guarantee the right for women to vote until well into the 1900's. It's not relevant to the discussion- but be a child, it's what yall do.

Your statement about the constitution speaks for itself.

To the last part: A man and a woman that are married, isnt a man having 2 votes either. That thinking is being a child. A rather spoiled one who thinks its all about him.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your statement about the constitution speaks for itself.

I was speaking of what led up to it, and why women voting was not acceptable. What speaks for itself is your manipulative bull crap.

To the last part: A man and a woman that are married, isnt a man having 2 votes either. That thinking is being a child. A rather spoiled one who thinks its all about him.

Having a woman vote back then was like having your child vote- the men owned and built everything, and women simply just didn't reserve the right to decide on it.
You're the one that is utterly a spoiled child for thinking that shouldn't have been the case, and saying that all men were misogynists.
Thanks for proving my point- it's really all about you, it's always about you all the damn time :wave2:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No further exhibits needed if you're attempting to produce an air tight case that you lack an argument or any real understanding of history.

That's because the worried man is a misogynistic dolt who can only see the woman through the man or as an extension. Instead, he should see two people united in a common purpose, both of whom are as entitled as he is to the same rights and opportunities guaranteed by the Constitution.

He probably doesn't realize she's fought and planted, etc. right along side the other fellow (as per my last unrebutted) because he isn't married. And with that attitude it's no wonder.

attachment.php

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women voting has never done a single thing in history other than potentially put Hillary into office. Everything a woman does a apart from men is striving against men, and men accept that because they've been taught a lie that all men were misogynists and held them down- made to believe this fantasy of women's liberation while ignoring the fact that only something to the degree of 10% of women felt it necessary.
I wonder why that is :think:

I don't need to wonder what it is because I know what it is. Let those like TH be duped, I've already stated that women are actively depending on it and A4T is like a shining spectacle of exactly that.

And as far as the picture above, some men enjoyed women working and looking fit- as opposed to having it made and looking less attractive. The only thing that picture otherwise illustrates is that men worked from sun up to sundown while women pretty much did whatever they wanted. Incidentally, a lot of them preferred to do housework because they felt obligated to do more than freeload.
How oppressed they were! :rotfl:

You see, when you open your eyes you see things for how they are, but feminized people are trained to see an illusion of misogyny in everything :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Married couples don't vote in the same booth or anything. They each vote on their own. And they vote dramatically differently.

Of course, there is no statistic on that, or at least any one that can be taken seriously :rolleyes:

But I no doubt see that happening with this election- women voting on emotion rather than practicality. I wouldn't be surprised if a wife secretly nullified their husbands vote for Trump.

That's the effect of women voting :wave:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Women voting has never done a single thing in history other than potentially put Hillary into office.
Women were created equal to men. Adam and Eve named all the animals (Gen. 2:19, 20). Headship doctrine is not biblical.

See:

Unbiblical Headship Doctrine

Everything a woman does a apart from men is striving against men...
Men and women were created differently for God's purposes (Gen. 1:28, 2:18, Mal. 2:14, 15, 1 Cor. 7:2, 9, Prov. 5:19; 1 Tim. 5:14).

...and men accept that because they've been taught a lie that all men were misogynists"
I didn't teach my son that. :idunno:

...ome men enjoyed women working and looking fit- as opposed to having it made and looking less attractive.
No reason why she shouldn't look her best for her man. :idunno: Are you a pragmatist like Donald Trump who believes that women over 35 are to be disposed of? Traded in for a new model?

"What is it at 35? It's called check-out time." ~ Donald Trump Ex 20:14, Mal 2:14, Heb 13:4

"...[M]en worked from sun up to sundown..."
Hopefully for something honorable (Eph. 5:25–33).

"...[W]hile women pretty much did whatever they wanted."
God gave man a helper to suit him (Gen. 2:18, 20). That was his gift (Prov. 18:22). She is to care for the home (Tt 2:5) and the kids (Tt 2:4). Is that something of value to you?

...[A] lot of them preferred to do housework because they felt obligated to do more than freeload.
I don't know any God fearing women who freeload (your word) [Pr 31].

How oppressed they were! :rotfl:
God will determine whether you've oppressed a woman or not. I don't know if you are a husband. If you are, you are to: love (Eph. 5:25, 28), honor (1 Pet. 3:7), provide for (1 Tim. 5:8), protect (1 Sam. 30:1–19) and not divorce (1 Cor. 7:11) her. If you're not doing that, you're worse than an infidel (1 Ti 5:8).

Last edited:

rexlunae

Of course, there is no statistic on that, or at least any one that can be taken seriously :rolleyes:

Well, there are no official results from elections, of course. But polling that tracks gender suggests large differences.

But I no doubt see that happening with this election- women voting on emotion rather than practicality.

The emotion of not wanting a guy who seems to have a huge problem with them?

I wouldn't be surprised if a wife secretly nullified their husbands vote for Trump.

You understand that some women aren't wives, right? Why is it the woman "nullifying" her husband's vote rather than the husband nullifying his wife's?

That's the effect of women voting :wave:

No, that's how you choose to look at it, because you only care what men want.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, there are no official results from elections, of course. But polling that tracks gender suggests large differences.

Women have consistently made up 60% of the voting body, and yet they have made little impact. What those polls suggest is garbage, as with everything else that comes out of the feminist lobby.

The emotion of not wanting a guy who seems to have a huge problem with them?

No, a guy who isn't about to spend his time pertaining to the atrocity that feminist falsehoods are. Men work harder than women and they are treated as misogynists when they have a quarrel with women.

No, that's how you choose to look at it, because you only care what men want.

What a bunch of nonsense. It's ALWAYS about women- they make sure of it and you make sure of it. They don't even deny it, which is particular to your apparent Stockholm's syndrome :rolleyes:

Even this entire election was offset merely by unsubstantiated, highly motivated claims by a few of them. You all are straight up sheep to their influence and you want to sit there and talk about 'its all about me'?

Once again,

photo.jpg

That crap got more coverage than the families of those who died in Benghazi :AMR:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Adam means humankind. :dizzy:

He named the animals before Eve was even created.

But thanks for being a perfect example of how feminist bias completely warps your brain even to the extent of biblical interpretation. Just like how you all cherry pick Paul's teachings on women, and literally ignore where he teaches headship.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
83007620-256-k426215.jpg

Gee, I wonder who coined that statement :rolleyes:

I've seen it a hundred times over, and not once has it ever been stated by a male. Women have a direct mentality expecting all things to encircle them, because that's what foolish men do :chuckle:

And
According to [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION], Eve can be Adam but Adam can't be Eve.
How convenient.

Feminism is nothing but a mental illness- nothing but insanity blows through your lips when that switch is turned on.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
He named the animals before Eve was even created.
Wrong. They ([הָֽאָדָם֙] she in him) named the animals (Gen. 2:19, 20).

But thanks for being a perfect example of how feminist bias completely warps your brain even to the extent of biblical interpretation.
Sorry you don't know what marriage is (Matt. 19:6). Hopefully, you are not married. :granite:

Just like how you all cherry pick Paul's teachings on women, and literally ignore where he teaches headship.
:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway:

I suffer not that woman to teach [doctrine Diana] or to usurp authority over a man (1 Ti 2:12). :dizzy:

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Wrong. They ([הָֽאָדָם֙] she in him) named the animals (Gen. 2:19, 20).

Sorry you don't know what marriage is (Matt. 19:6). Hopefully, you are not married. :granite:

:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14).

I suffer not that woman to teach [doctrine Diana] or to usurp authority over a man (1 Ti 2:12). :dizzy:

Paul straight up justifies headship by bringing up Eve's deception in the garden.

Every single thing you have stated on here is complete nonsense. But don't worry, every idiot male will feed right into it as they have been for the past two decades.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
According to @serpentdove, Eve can be Adam but Adam can't be Eve.
Adam kept the name and gave her the name, Eve. Sorry that oneness thing rubs you the wrong way (Mt 19:6). :sozo2: You must be a serpent seed. :reals: Hate the seed of the woman, do you? :Shimei:

Let the gals knows this before courting them (Judg 21:25, Jer. 16:2). :granite:

See:

Hamartiology: refutation of serpent seed doctrine 1, 2
How convenient.
Adam means humankind. The two become one again as God intended (Mt 19:6). Why don’t you make it up as you go along? :banana: Most people do (Mt 7:14, 1 Co 6:9-10, Heb 13:4). :burnlib:

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Adam kept the name and gave her the name, Eve. Sorry that oneness thing rubs you the wrong way (Mt 19:6). :sozo2: You must be a serpent seed. :reals: Hate the seed of the woman, do you? :Shimei:

Made up, revisionist nonsense which has never been interpreted that way.
All those as yourself are good for is rubbing rubbish in men's faces, as to antagonize them with your self-centered rebellion against men being the head of women.

Let the gals knows this before courting them. :granite:
Adam means humankind. The two become one again as God intended (Mt 19:6). Why don’t you make it up as you go along? :banana: Most people do (Mt 7:14, 1 Co 6:9-10, Heb 13:4). :burnlib:

Paul, and every other biblical figure who mentions it, makes a direct distinction between Adam and Eve. You just don't like the fact that God made mankind a patriarchy, from Abraham to Paul, and want to justify your rejection of it with lies.

This is what the early theologians think of it:

"Woman was merely man's helpmate, a function which pertains to her alone. She is not the image of God but as far as man is concerned, he is by himself the image of God."
Saint Augustine (354-430 AD)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"Woman is a misbegotten man and has a faulty and defective nature in comparison to his. Therefore she is unsure in herself. What she cannot get, she seeks to obtain through lying and diabolical deceptions. And so, to put it briefly, one must be on one's guard with every woman, as if she were a poisonous snake and the horned devil. ... Thus in evil and perverse doings woman is cleverer, that is, slyer, than man. Her feelings drive woman toward every evil, just as reason impels man toward all good."
–St. Albertus Magnus (13th Century)

The word and works of God is quite clear, that women were made either to be wives or prostitutes.
–Martin Luther (16th Century)

Do not any longer contend for mastery, for power, money, or praise. Be content to be a private, insignificant person, known and loved by God and me.. of what importance is your character to mankind, if you was buried just now Or if you had never lived, what loss would it be to the cause of God.
–John Wesley (18th Century)

Theologians from all eras and denominations have stated the same exact thing. Serpentdove here just perpetuates new age, revisionist tripe that deserves to be thrown into the same garbage bin in whence it came.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Made up, revisionist nonsense which has never been interpreted that way.
Look at original manuscript evidence and languages if this matters to you. God did not re-breathe life into Eve (1 Ti 2:13). The fire of life was in both of them. They are heirs of the grace of life together (1 Pe 3:7).

All those as yourself are good for is rubbing rubbish in men's faces…
What am I rubbing into your face? The truth? Ga 4:16

…to antagonize them with your self-centered rebellion
:yawn: Jezebel spirit. :listen: The biblically illiterate usually say this (2 Ti 2:15). :blabla:
…against men being the head of women.
connie_mini_caveman-2.gif
Now you want a woman? :rolleyes: Make up your mind. :dizzy:

You just don't like the fact that God made mankind a patriarchy, from Abraham to Paul…
I have no dog in this fight. Live the way you’d like (Ga 6:7). God gives you that choice.

…and want to justify your rejection of it with lies.
You're the one who said women freeload. This doctrine requires them to pull their own weight (Pr 31). You're still not happy?

Last edited: