Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
Hee-Hee, just knew that I wouldn't be able to stay in the arcade didn't you? I agree that if they know that they have aides, then they are guilty of comitting murder by having sex. It is not only homo's that spread aides, but prostitutes, adulterous relationships where a partner brings it to the marriage bed, and even more sadly, spread to heterosexual pregnant women through a "wandering" relationship. Aids knows no bounds, and is like a chain reaction. I think to just lay the sin at the foot of the homosexual is only part of the problem. If the homo's had stayed in their own arena, it would be just confined to them. Adultry is just as bad, and this is where it has spread to innocent people....husbands, wives and babies.
Clete believes that we should execute the homo's, so believing the way that he does, then adulterers should be executed also. Why not just rid all sinners from the planet, and have a mass execution of all who are sinning? When Jesus comes to rid the earth of the wicked, we will have done His job for Him :nono:
Great Thread Nana I agree what makes the adulterer any different than the homosexual.
Does anyone have any scriptures where we can stone the adulterer?

Army of One

No Worries said:
I wuld have thought on a Christian forum the answer to homosexual biblical execution was that Jesus came to give a new command to love one another, to turn the other cheek, to forgive and to not judge. How then can we condemn a man to death if he could still accept Jesus in his lifetime?
You would have thought wrong.

Can anyone see Jesus as being the executing axeman and if not do you think He would ask us to do something that He would not do Himself?
Have you ever read the book of Revelation? Jesus is hardcore.

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
Actually, there is no reason to call anyone a fool. You can disagree with someone in a more mature way. After-all, we are supposed to be mature Christian adults...well, some of us anyway. You can call me what you want, when you want, if it makes you feel more "Godly". Is it because he is an Agnostic, or because you think that he makes "foolish" comments? Should we round up all of the Agnostics and those who make foolish comments and execute them with the homosexuals also :nananana: :crackup: ?

:chuckle:

Evee

No Worries said:
I wuld have thought on a Christian forum the answer to homosexual biblical execution was that Jesus came to give a new command to love one another, to turn the other cheek, to forgive and to not judge. How then can we condemn a man to death if he could still accept Jesus in his lifetime?

Can anyone see Jesus as being the executing axeman and if not do you think He would ask us to do something that He would not do Himself?
I agree.

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
Hee-Hee, just knew that I wouldn't be able to stay in the arcade didn't you? I agree that if they know that they have aides, then they are guilty of comitting murder by having sex. It is not only homo's that spread aides, but prostitutes, adulterous relationships where a partner brings it to the marriage bed, and even more sadly, spread to heterosexual pregnant women through a "wandering" relationship. Aids knows no bounds, and is like a chain reaction. I think to just lay the sin at the foot of the homosexual is only part of the problem. If the homo's had stayed in their own arena, it would be just confined to them. Adultry is just as bad, and this is where it has spread to innocent people....husbands, wives and babies.
Clete believes that we should execute the homo's, so believing the way that he does, then adulterers should be executed also. Why not just rid all sinners from the planet, and have a mass execution of all who are sinning? When Jesus comes to rid the earth of the wicked, we will have done His job for Him :nono:

:thumb:

I totally agree.

lovemeorhateme

No Worries said:

Maybe Jesus didn't physically execute people, but, unless someone leaves their sin, they will go to hell for certain - and that is the worst form of death.

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
In other words, we have not been given permission to be more merciful than God is.
Luke 6:36 ~ Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. We haven't been given the authority to be more merciful, but just as merciful as He is. He is even more merciful then we are..which is evident.

Evee

lovemeorhateme said:
You really think that it will be solved?! It wouldn't surprise me if in another couple of months or so, this thread hits 2,000 replies!

No I was joking when I made that comment...Dry humor..lol

Matt. 5:27, “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery’; 28 but I say to you, that everyone who looks on a woman to lust for her has committed adultery with her already in his heart."
1 Cor. 6:18, "Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body."
Col. 3:5, "Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry."

So any sexual sin is immoral.
Should we all die then? :think:
At some time we have all sinned even if we look at someone with a sexual thought.

Big Mouth Nana

lovemeorhateme said:
Maybe Jesus didn't physically execute people, but, unless someone leaves their sin, they will go to hell for certain - and that is the worst form of death.
I agree. To be seperated from God is definitly the worst form of death. Jesus said to choose life, but there are those who need to find the way to the Life. I don't believe that His intent was through executions, but compassion, love, and spreading His Word....John 8:34-36 ~ Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. Jesus can free homosexuals. It has been done before.

lovemeorhateme

Just to answer a quick question of Clete's:

Clete, I am unsure of abortion in cases of rape. I am unsure of whether or not it should be permitted.

There is only one occasion when I am almost certain to advocate abortion, and that is if the mother is in such danger as she will probably die if she has her baby. But that is more a case of choosing who to save.

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
I agree. To be seperated from God is definitly the worst form of death. Jesus said to choose life, but there are those who need to find the way to the Life. I don't believe that His intent was through executions, but compassion, love, and spreading His Word....John 8:34-36 ~ Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. Jesus can free homosexuals. It has been done before.

I am still trying to get free from homosexuality, with the help of the Lord. I have come a long way. I still have a long way to go.

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
:wave: I am so impressed with your knowledge and wisdom.

lovemeorhateme

Evee said:
No I was joking when I made that comment...Dry humor..lol

Matt. 5:27, “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery’; 28 but I say to you, that everyone who looks on a woman to lust for her has committed adultery with her already in his heart."
1 Cor. 6:18, "Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body."
Col. 3:5, "Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry."

So any sexual sin is immoral.
Should we all die then? :think:
At some time we have all sinned even if we look at someone with a sexual thought.

Using that logic, yes, we should all be executed, if we all agreed with certain people around here. The worst criminals in that case should by far be teenage boys (raging hormones, and we all know what they're like, etc.)

Evee

lovemeorhateme said:
I am still trying to get free from homosexuality, with the help of the Lord. I have come a long way. I still have a long way to go.
God is there for you.

No Worries

lovemeorhateme said:

Fine (though I don't believe in a just God sending people to an eternal hell as we've come to understand it) but the question is if Jesus would not have been an executioner and if He led by example then that answers the thread from a Christian perspective. Should we kill homosexuals? No because Jesus would not have executed them.

If people want to disagree then fine but they will be putting Jesus up as an axe wielding executioner. I just don't buy it.

lovemeorhateme

No Worries said:
Fine (though I don't believe in a just God sending people to an eternal hell as we've come to understand it) but the question is if Jesus would not have been an executioner and if He led by example then that answers the thread from a Christian perspective. Should we kill homosexuals? No because Jesus would not have executed them.

If people want to disagree then fine but they will be putting Jesus up as an axe wielding executioner. I just don't buy it.

I agree that homosexuals should not be executed. I do not even believe that homosexuality should be illegal - I believe people need to have a personal choice in what they do with their lives.

Big Mouth Nana

Army of One said:
So Jesus and Paul used the word without reason?
Jesus can say anything that He wants to. Yes, Paul used the word also. We are living in a different time, when people react in different ways. What would you do if someone walked up to you and called you a fool or an idiot??? Be honest now. I personally would knock the caa-caa out of them, and ask questions afterwards. I am not the turn the other cheek sort of gal yet, but working on it.

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
Jesus can say anything that He wants to. Yes, Paul used the word also. We are living in a different time, when people react in different ways. What would you do if someone walked up to you and called you a fool or an idiot??? Be honest now. I personally would knock the caa-caa out of them, and ask questions afterwards. I am not the turn the other cheek sort of gal yet, but working on it.

:chuckle:

I wouldn't wanna meet you on a dark night and get on the wrong side of ya!