Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Big Mouth Nana

lovemeorhateme said:
:chuckle:

I wouldn't wanna meet you on a dark night and get on the wrong side of ya!
LOL...no, I am really a sweetheart lovemeorhateme. I just come from a long line of Texans with short fuses. I am 1/4 Jewish also. I tell people that since Jesus is my brother, I inherited that in the temple with the money changers Spirit, lol.

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
LOL...no, I am really a sweetheart lovemeorhateme. I just come from a long line of Texans with short fuses. I am 1/4 Jewish also. I tell people that since Jesus is my brother, I inherited that in the temple with the money changers Spirit, lol.

:chuckle:

I've hardly met any Texans in my time. I've met plenty of Americans, but hardly any from Texas. I here ya'll can be a bit grumpy at times, and... hmm... well... apparantly Texans like to think they have the 'biggest and best of everything.' :chuckle: :p

:devil:

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Here is a link in case anyone wants to read.
http://www.newdirection.ca/research/evidence.htm
Hope it works.
Hey Nana heres your frog :jump:
LOL. I go over to CF now and then to visit my frog. Funny, the only thing that I miss over there. She's to big to upload here. I could reduce it I guess, but they never look right after that.
I read the link. Yes, there are people who come out of homosexuality, either through counseling, or God delivers them, and they led normal lifestyles. I think that it is a rush to judgment wanting to execute them. God knows the outcome of their lifestyle, we don't.

lovemeorhateme

We don't need to save people from homosexuality, that should not be our number one concern. Our number one concern should be to save a homosexual from their sin. Otherwise, it's like saying an alcoholic needs saving from alcohol, or a thief needs saving from thieving. It's the same for every single person on this planet, we don't need saving from one sin, we need saving from all sin.

Big Mouth Nana

lovemeorhateme said:
I am still trying to get free from homosexuality, with the help of the Lord. I have come a long way. I still have a long way to go.
I am glad that you have come a long way. He is the way lovemeorhateme..John 14:5-6 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Jesus wants you freed even more then you want to be freed. Just the fact that you want to be free is a positive sign that He is working in your life...AMEN?

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
I am glad that you have come a long way. He is the way lovemeorhateme..John 14:5-6 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Jesus wants you freed even more then you want to be freed. Just that fact that you want to be free is a positive sign that He is working in your life...AMEN?

:thumb:

Amen! And thanks :)

Big Mouth Nana

lovemeorhateme said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Big Mouth Nana again.

:doh:
Well thank you lovemeorhateme. I saw that it had gone up, but didn't check to see who did it :jessilu:

lovemeorhateme

You know, I have only been trying to get free of homosexuality since September. I told my parents I thought I was like that when I was 14... they are born-again Christians, and they didn't take it too well. My mum... well, she took it better than my dad. I decided to rebel against my parents. I started smoking, getting drunk most nights of the week, and smoking dope.

I moved out of my parents at age 17. I am now 18 (19 in March), and I have never been stronger in my faith than at this point now. I really love the Lord, and just want to live for Him. But I still struggle with a number of issues (as most of us do.) Sometimes this weakens me in my faith. Other times I feel it strengthens me.

Basically, what I want to say is, please can you pray for me?

Big Mouth Nana

Army of One said:
You would have thought wrong.

Have you ever read the book of Revelation? Jesus is hardcore.
Have you read the book of Revelation? Jesus is having the angels do all of the administering of the judgments and plagues. The only time that he gets hard core is when he throws the beast and false prophet into the pit.

Big Mouth Nana

lovemeorhateme said:
You know, I have only been trying to get free of homosexuality since September. I told my parents I thought I was like that when I was 14... they are born-again Christians, and they didn't take it too well. My mum... well, she took it better than my dad. I decided to rebel against my parents. I started smoking, getting drunk most nights of the week, and smoking dope.

I moved out of my parents at age 17. I am now 18 (19 in March), and I have never been stronger in my faith than at this point now. I really love the Lord, and just want to live for Him. But I still struggle with a number of issues (as most of us do.) Sometimes this weakens me in my faith. Other times I feel it strengthens me.

Basically, what I want to say is, please can you pray for me?
You bet I will pray for you lovemeorhateme!!! We all go through adversity on our lives, and I do believe that they make us stronger. We are in a fight with demonic forces, but like the bible states...1st John 4:4 ~ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world...demonic forces. Satan would like nothing better then to keep you bound in this lifestyle, but our God is more then able to deliver you. You are at the top of my prayer list!!!

lovemeorhateme

Big Mouth Nana said:
You bet I will pray for you lovemeorhateme!!! We all go through adversity on our lives, and I do believe that they make us stronger. We are in a fight with demonic forces, but like the bible states...1st John 4:4 ~ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world...demonic forces. Satan would like nothing better then to keep you bound in this lifestyle, but our God is more then able to deliver you. You are at the top of my prayer list!!!

Thank you very much :) I need it right now.

I'm off to bed in a few mins (it is 3am here!) I'll be around for another half hour or so :)

Pete

Big Mouth Nana

lovemeorhateme said:
We don't need to save people from homosexuality, that should not be our number one concern. Our number one concern should be to save a homosexual from their sin. Otherwise, it's like saying an alcoholic needs saving from alcohol, or a thief needs saving from thieving. It's the same for every single person on this planet, we don't need saving from one sin, we need saving from all sin.
Quite true!!! Have you read Paul's desertation where he says, Oh wretched man that I am? If not, you should read that. I relate to that chapter more then a lot of them....Oh, wretched woman that I am. This man wanted to please God so bad, but had short comings like all of us. It's Romans 7:14-25 ~ For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O WRETCHED MAN THAT I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
When you get "tempted", read these verses. Paul knew that Jesus was the only one who could deliver him.

Evee

Nana I have always liked you but I am seeing a side of you that I have never saw before. You are extremely loving and compassionate and still speak the truth.
I really am sure many will appreciate you.

lovemeorhateme

Evee said:
Nana I have always liked you but I am seeing a side of you that I have never saw before. You are extremely loving and compassionate and still speak the truth.

I know I certainly do!

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
I'm a Gemini, lol...duel personalities. Thank you sweetie, but as on all boards, I will be labled :kookoo: Actually, I already got one of those a few days after being here. Made me feel right at home. Ya know that if people could have gotten away with it on CF, I would have been called the biggest "B" (female dog), lol. You know me Evee, I could care less what people think about me on these boards. I just care how God sees me.

Big Mouth Nana

lovemeorhateme said:

I know I certainly do!
Thanks!! Have you been getting a lot of flack on here because of your "situation"? You know, I do believe in telling homosexuals, or anyone bound in a sin that they are going to hell if they don't repent and seek the Lords deliverance??? I just believe that we should do it in the Spirit of the Lord, and the love of God, and definitly by prayer. We do our part, God does His :banana: