Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

No Worries

Clete said:
I know but it isn't the first time you've brought up salvation by grace as though it had something to do with how we should punish homos for being perverted criminals.

Who are they commiting a crime against?

No Worries

Clete said:
You're an idiot who knows nothing about even the history of his own country!

Homo's where executed in this country for more than half of its existence. No change to the constitution is remotely necessary.

I'm Australian living in the Europe.
Why did they stop executing themand when?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Clete said:
You're an idiot who knows nothing about even the history of his own country!

Homo's where executed in this country for more than half of its existence. No change to the constitution is remotely necessary.

Given your errors with spelling, Clete, the last person right now shouting about idiots here should be you.:rolleyes:

"More than half"? So can you tell us when the last person executed for the crime of sodomy was executed, and where?

RobE

No Worries said:
Endangering the public? How does a gay man endanger the public? How does a gay man encourage their lifestyle to be spread? Do you think they go on recruitment drives at the shopping mall or leave hypodermic's filled with HIV+ blood on children's swings.

Knowledge----->curiosity------>behavior.

Rob

No Worries

RobE said:
Knowledge----->curiosity------>behavior.

Is that you saying if people know about homosexuality that they become curious. And that that curiosity will become gay behaviour. Is that what you are saying?

Now I know you have issues. Heterosexual people who are comfortable with their sexuality do not feel threatened.....and do not feel curious. They certainly don't behave that way - ever!!! If this is your own experience think long and hard about whether the room your in is kinda small and square shaped. You could be in a closet.

On Fire

No Worries said:
Endangering the public? How does a gay man endanger the public? How does a gay man encourage their lifestyle to be spread? Do you think they go on recruitment drives at the shopping mall or leave hypodermic's filled with HIV+ blood on children's swings.
You should get out more. :kookoo:

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
I know but it isn't the first time you've brought up salvation by grace as though it had something to do with how we should punish homos for being perverted criminals.
Shouldn't we be trying to get them saved first, instead of wanting to execute them first. By your own admission, if they repent and turn around, they will "meet their savior". Why not try to get them on the right road so they wouldn't end up in prison if a law was inacted? Is the church doing it's job in this area? I seriously doubt it. Even to Christians, homosexuals are considered vile. I am reminded of Jesus own words..Matt 9:11-13 ~ And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

No Worries

Big Mouth Nana said:
Shouldn't we be trying to get them saved first, instead of wanting to execute them first. By your own admission, if they repent and turn around, they will "meet their savior". Why not try to get them on the right road so they wouldn't end up in prison if a law was inacted? Is the church doing it's job in this area? I seriously doubt it. Even to Christians, homosexuals are considered vile. I am reminded of Jesus own words..Matt 9:11-13 ~ And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Exactly, religiously I might not see eye to eye with Nana but I can respect her as a Christian. If it is all about accepting Christ surely we shouldn't be executing them before they have even lived. Say a homosexual is convicted at 18. At what age did some of you accept Christ.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No Worries said:
Exactly, religiously I might not see eye to eye with Nana but I can respect her as a Christian. If it is all about accepting Christ surely we shouldn't be executing them before they have even lived. Say a homosexual is convicted at 18. At what age did some of you accept Christ.
A person who would not repent with that kind of truth staring him in the face will never repent. You, on the other hand, don't even believe that the Bible is the truth, so never mind.

RobE

No Worries said:
Is that you saying if people know about homosexuality that they become curious. And that that curiosity will become gay behaviour. Is that what you are saying?

Now I know you have issues. Heterosexual people who are comfortable with their sexuality do not feel threatened.....and do not feel curious. They certainly don't behave that way - ever!!! If this is your own experience think long and hard about whether the room your in is kinda small and square shaped. You could be in a closet.

Are you saying there or some who are born heterosexual and some who are born homosexual?

I thought this kind of thinking was scourned by thinking people,

Rob

Granite

Hall of Fame
deardelmar said:
A person who would not repent with that kind of truth staring him in the face will never repent. You, on the other hand, don't even believe that the Bible is the truth, so never mind.

And how sincere is conversion by the sword, delmar?

Big Mouth Nana

RobE said:
Homosexuality is still illegal in some states and I haven't yet seen anyone hunting them down. They aren't even prosecuted.

Consider what would happen if we as a society took your position on all crimes: Theft, rape, murder, child molestation, etc.....

God will get 'em in the end'.....no pun intended.

What kind of society would we have? Homosexuals, who spend most of their leisure time attempting to spread their lifestyle, endanger the public at large by increasing the number of people going to eternal damnation by their efforts.

Rob
If you had read further up in this topic, I stated that murderers and child molesters could repent in prison. I find child molestation worse then homosexuality. Anyone who hurts a child in that way in my way of thinking deserves death....but if they repent, they will be saved :). How many heterosexuals do you know that have been affected by homosexuals sending them to eternal damnation?? I have two "partners" living two doors down from me, known them for 17 years, and so far it hasn't changed the people on the block that I live on.
Homosexuals do not spend their liesure time attempting to spread their lifestyle. They live lives like we do, work, take care of their homes, and "disgustingly" love each other :vomit: The only time you hear anything about them is when they want to marry each other and make it a law. Or you hear about the gay pride parade. So far they haven't taken over the world. I personally hear more about murderers, rapists, and child molesters then I do homo's.

No Worries

deardelmar said:

I don't it to be the 'literal word of God' no. But anyways......

You are now deciding who will and will not repent. You don't know but you are willing to send him to hell (if thats what you believe). You're are making judgement calls on them and actually denyiung them a chance to repent. Do you see nothing wrong with this?

No Worries

RobE said:
Are you saying there or some who are born heterosexual and some who are born homosexual?

I thought this kind of thinking was scourned by thinking people,

On the contrary there have been recent studies that show that hormone levels in the womb have some say in the matter. If someone's thinking about doing it......they're gay/bisexual. Simple as that. If it is something that they are trying to suppress then it doesn't change the fact that they are still gay/bisexual. I don't see anything wrong with that myself. In ancient Rome it was common practice, it was accepted. Thats not to say all did it. Some were gay and even more bisexual. There were still heterosexuals and not because they weren't exposed to it. They were just heterosexual.

As a heterosexual I know it goes on, I am not curious in the least and have no desire to act on it. Why I should have reason to think any other heterosexual could be swayed I have no idea.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No Worries said:
I don't it to be the 'literal word of God' no. But anyways......

You are now deciding who will and will not repent. You don't know but you are willing to send him to hell (if thats what you believe). You're are making judgement calls on them and actually denyiung them a chance to repent. Do you see nothing wrong with this?

God delegated the responsibility of punishing criminals to the Governing authority and showed us in the Bible what crimes should be punishable by death! ( and yes I understand that there are some symbolic laws that were for the Jews only that also carried the death penalty) No, I see nothing wrong with the government executing criminals

No Worries

deardelmar said:
God delegated the responsibility of punishing criminals to the Governing authority and showed us in the Bible what crimes should be punishable by death! ( and yes I understand that there are some symbolic laws that were for the Jews only that also carried the death penalty) No, I see nothing wrong with the government executing criminals

Even though it means possibly denying them Christ. That in your book must be the most damning thing you can do. Surely you should be punished as well, just as harshly,for denying someone that right.

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:

Hey Nana I knew you would be here, I agree with you but the fact is many get aids and they want to take someone with them.
I don't believe in the death penalty unless they have aids and bite you as a weapon then it is the death sentence for the person that was bitten, Or if they have aids and intentionally spread it by having sex.
Then it should be considered murder and be judged accordingly to the court of law.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
Proverbs 16:18 ~ Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Matt 5:22 ~ But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, RACA, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

fool:
n.

Archaic. A mentally deficient person; an idiot.
I did not call him a fool without cause and this post has given me sufficient reason to call you one as well, although I will elect not to do so at this time.

Evee

I have a family member that is gay and been with the same person for 25 years.
I don't know if this is the norm or not to be with one partner.
I say pray for them but in some cases like I mentioned above I am not sure.
I believe they should be held accountable though if they intentionally spread aids.

Last edited: