Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

PKevman

Stephen said:
Exactly. When a homosexual molests me I'll shoot him. Until then he can do as he pleases even though I think it's sick.

Too bad young 8 year old boys don't have that option.

And the problem you have is that you don't view homosexuality in the same light as God does. You might want to read about the term Sodomite and what the origination of that word came from.

Mumei

Too bad young 8 year old boys don't have that option.

And the problem you have is that you don't view homosexuality in the same light as God does. You might want to read about the term Sodomite and what the origination of that word came from.

Homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How someone can either repent or be rehabilitated from beyond the graaaaaaaaave!
Who said anything about beyond the grave?

Still parents. If they can repent from the grave why not parent?
Again, who said anything about beyond the grave?

I'm amazed you were able to restrain yourself for this long. Way to go! :thumb:
Idiot.

Nobody. I do not submit to the authority of any half-baked creator who can't be bothered to stop his idiot children from killing one another over trivialities. Seriously- you know I'm an agnostic, why would I would care what authority you claim your hypothetical creator has over REAL issues and REAL lives? If your God wants fags dead he can bloody well come and kill them himself. I expect human beings to treat others with the respect and tolerance of the Golden Rule.
Is He supposed to send the Angel of Death after them? Is that what you want?

He wanted them dead, and He commanded us to do it, through the government. Not difficult to see.

Did you use human logic to reach that conclusion? It's all we've got, bud. If you have access to something better, prove it with more than Hallmark card platitudes.
You may have eyes, but you cannot see.

I've been looking my entire life and seen diddley-squat. I think I'll take the responsibility for my life and my actions upon myself instead of relying on fictions, fairy-tales, and philosophies.
Translation: I think I'll pave my road to Hell, and not care that I don't have to.

By doing things you disagree with. Gotcha. So anyone who you says needs to die is expendable. Super.
This isn't about what I say. It's about what God says.

Is that more or less than under the old law do you think? Don't blame that one on the "Godless"- like all other animals humans have been killing their young for as long as they've been having them. It went on ancient times, yet Jesus didn't see fit to even mention it.
Really?

And they built the high places of Baal which are in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I did not command them, nor did it come into My mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.
-Jeremiah 32:35

They also celebrate your "right" to practice your superstition. Freedom of speech and expression covers everyone, not just the ones you like. If you don't like it, go to Saudi Arabia.
Nice cop out.:rolleyes:

Your God is so far from perfect love it astonishes me that you can say that with a straight face. Perfect love never gives up on the object of its love and is NEVER vindicitive. Even I, sinner that I am, can demonstrate more perfect love than your God.
Who says He gives up? He doesn't give up on us. We give up on Him. No vindictiveness on His part, whatsoever.

Of course, you have further demonstrated that you have no concept of perfect love, as it is.

yankeedoodled

Mumei:
Perfect love would never torture for eternity based on disbelief.

yankeedoodled:
Which makes clear your view failing to comprehend God's much greater views. As the Lord exceeds time itself, how are you sufficently equipped to judge Him ? What are your credentials ?

As for "Love your enemies" it does NOT say love their iniquities and accept them. Though the wicked would have Christians believe so.

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Which makes clear your view failing to comprehend God's much greater views. As the Lord exceeds time itself, how are you sufficently equipped to judge Him ? What are your credentials ?
Great question.
"Sufficiently equipped." "Credentials." Love it! Who judges the judges anyway?
As for "Love your enemies" it does NOT say love their iniquities and accept them. Though the wicked would have Christians believe so.
Only the religious types like the Pharisees would quarrel with Jesus loving people's iniquities and accepting them. And not only that, but actually living and eating with them. Touching them, too, I've heard.

S†ephen

Perfect love would never torture for eternity based on disbelief.

Perfect love doesn't allow one's children to spend their life in disobedience then say "oh you won't get punished come here it's all right."

That's a very foolish statement.

Our "God" died on a cross. He did that so if we did believe we could be free from a punishment we richly deserved. If you choose to ignore that then yes, you will burn in hell for eternity and you'll richly deserve it.

You are essentially saying: I want to live the way I want to live with no responsibilities afterwards and live in paradise for all eternity. That is the pinnacle of foolishness. You wouldn't ask such a thing of your parents and to be consistent you should not ask such a thing of "God"

S†ephen

Nice. Real nice.

You may have eyes, but you cannot see.

You should put Yoda in your avatar.

Translation: I think I'll pave my road to Hell, and not care that I don't have to.

Nice cop out.:rolleyes:

Of course, you have further demonstrated that you have no concept of perfect love, as it is.

How's the conversion comin there sparky? why don't you call him stupid? that'll change him.

Mumei

Perfect love doesn't allow one's children to spend their life in disobedience then say "oh you won't get punished come here it's all right."

Perfect love also isn't a completely absent "father."

He never shows any sign of his existence, has created a world which contradicts nearly everything concrete his book says if taken literally (Pi = 3.0. :devil:), and is willing to horrifically torture for eternity based upon disbelief.

That is not perfect love. That isn't even anywhere near close to perfect love. That is monstrous and sadistic.

Our "God" died on a cross. He did that so if we did believe we could be free from a punishment we richly deserved. If you choose to ignore that then yes, you will burn in hell for eternity and you'll richly deserve it.

Wrong. His death was meaningless. If God were truly omnipotent, with control of the cosmos, he could say, "Your sins are forgiven," and they would be forgiven. This idea that it was even necessary to have a human sacrifice is absurd.

No one deserves to be tortured for eternity for disbelief. Would you torture someone for eternity because they didn't believe you?

You are essentially saying: I want to live the way I want to live with no responsibilities afterwards and live in paradise for all eternity. That is the pinnacle of foolishness. You wouldn't ask such a thing of your parents and to be consistent you should not ask such a thing of "God"

I would never ask that of a murderous, monstrous, deity like the one portrayed in the Bible, no.

I would ask that for perfect, unconditional love.

S†ephen

He's only absent when you push Him away.

He never shows any sign of his existence,

Especially if you don't want to look for it.

has created a world which contradicts nearly everything concrete his book says if taken literally (Pi = 3.0. :devil:), and is willing to horrifically torture for eternity based upon disbelief.

That torture was never meant for you. It became so when you started joining in with the beings it was originally meant for.

That is not perfect love. That isn't even anywhere near close to perfect love. That is monstrous and sadistic.

The way your twisting it? It sure as heck is.

Wrong. His death was meaningless. If God were truly omnipotent, with control of the cosmos, he could say, "Your sins are forgiven," and they would be forgiven. This idea that it was even necessary to have a human sacrifice is absurd.

If He is the God of things beyond your wildest comprehension don't you think he would've done it another way if He thought it was better?

No one deserves to be tortured for eternity for disbelief. Would you torture someone for eternity because they didn't believe you?

No, I wouldn't. And God wouldn't either. It was meant for the Demons who turned their back on Him and betrayed Him. He had no choice once we joined in with them.

IF YOU GET NOTHING ELSE GET THIS:

Sick disgusting perverts who are the lowest maggots in creation like ME and YOU don't even deserve a chance to be saved after what we've done. That He would care at all is unthinkable. BUT HE DID! AND HE WAS WILLING TO DIE FOR US!

I would never ask that of a murderous, monstrous, deity like the one portrayed in the Bible, no.

Do you love your children if you do not punish them?

Mumei

He's only absent when you push Him away.

I never pushed.

Especially if you don't want to look for it.

I looked, and desperately. I found nothing.

If He is the God of things beyond your wildest comprehension don't you think he would've done it another way if He thought it was better?

I would - and I can think of many better ways.

No, I wouldn't. And God wouldn't either. It was meant for the Demons who turned their back on Him and betrayed Him. He had no choice once we joined in with them.

Except we didn't. He set us up for failure.

He put the snake in the garden, he put the tree in the garden, he gave them no ability to understand that to disobey him was wrong - unless they ate from the tree, and he did nothing/B] to stop it. He was negligent. It is as negligent as putting a 1 year old in a room with an hot, open stove, saying, "Don't touch that," and leaving there for eternity.

Sick disgusting perverts who are the lowest maggots in creation like ME and YOU don't even deserve a chance to be saved after what we've done. That He would care at all is unthinkable. BUT HE DID! AND HE WAS WILLING TO DIE FOR US!

Death is meaningless to an immortal being. He could "die" and rise again a billion times and it would not be as meaningful as a single person dying for a righteous cause.

Do you love your children if you do not punish them?

No. You also don't love them if you torture them for eternity.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well that certainly explains a lot. Mommy and daddy didn't really love you, so they never disciplined you, and now you're a faggot, seeking the love your parents never gave you.

red77

Well that certainly explains a lot. Mommy and daddy didn't really love you, so they never disciplined you, and now you're a faggot, seeking the love your parents never gave you.

what exactly does it explain LH?

What a load of putrid unsubstantiated bile......

:rain:

yankeedoodled

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankeedoodled

aikido7:
Great question.
"Sufficiently equipped." "Credentials." Love it! Who judges the judges anyway?
Quote:

YANKEEDOODLED:
THE SCRIPTURE COMMANDS TO JUDGE
Joh 5:30 - I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

1Co 6:2 - Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

The Lord Jesus Christ commanded, "Judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24). He told a man, "Thou hast rightly judged" (Luke 7:43). To others, our Lord asked, "Why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?" (Luke 12:57).

The Apostle Paul wrote, "I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say" (1 Corinthians 10:15). Again, Paul declared, "He that is spiritual judgeth all things" (1 Corinthians 2:15).
It is our positive duty to judge.

FALSE TEACHERS AND FALSE TEACHING
"Beware of false prophets!" (Matthew 7:15) is the warning and command of our Lord. But how could we "beware" and how could we know they are "false prophets" if we did not judge?
]]]

yankeedoodled:

aikido7:
Only the religious types like the Pharisees would quarrel with Jesus loving people's iniquities and accepting them. And not only that, but actually living and eating with them. Touching them, too, I've heard.

YANKEEDOODLED:
Show me where scripturally Jesus said he loved peoples iniquities. Your imagination does not make facts.
]]]

Mumei:

YANKEEDOODLED:
Isa 59:2 -But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Joh 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Job 35:13 - Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.

The 'absence' you refer to has already been addressed by God, it is of YOUR making.
]]]

Mumei:
He never shows any sign of his existence, has created a world which contradicts nearly everything concrete his book says if taken literally, and is willing to horrifically torture for eternity based upon disbelief.

YANKEEDOODLED:
You judge God harshly and errantly, and so is your judgement devoid of comprehension.
]]]
Mumei:

Except we didn't. He set us up for failure.

He put the snake in the garden, he put the tree in the garden, he gave them no ability to understand that to disobey him was wrong - unless they ate from the tree, and he did nothing/B] to stop it. He was negligent. It is as negligent as putting a 1 year old in a room with an hot, open stove, saying, "Don't touch that," and leaving there for eternity.

YANKEEDOODLED:
Better men than you understood Jesus.
'You are set up for failure' by denying God and going your own way(loving your iniquities and self. Why do you think you can deny God in this life and God should not deny you in the next ? What you abhor is CONSEQUENCES for going your willful/denying way.

http://www.why-jesus.com/history.htm

One Solitary Life
Nearly two thousand years ago in an obscure village, a child was born of a peasant woman. He grew up in another village where He worked as a carpenter until He was thirty. Then for three years He became an itinerant preacher.
This man never went to college or seminary. He never wrote a book. He never held a public office.*He never had a family nor owned a home.*He never put His foot inside a big city nor traveled even 200 miles from His birthplace. And though He never did any of the things that usually accompany greatness, throngs of people followed Him.*He had no credentials but Himself.
While He was still young, the tide of public opinion turned against Him.*His followers ran away.*He was turned over to His enemies and sentenced to death on a cross between two thieves. While He was dying, His executioners gambled for the only piece of property He had on earth – the simple coat He had worn.*His body was laid in a borrowed grave provided by a compassionate friend.
But three days later this Man arose from the dead – living proof that He was, as He had claimed, the Savior whom God had sent, the Incarnate Son of God.
Nineteen centuries have come and gone and today the risen Lord Jesus Christ is the central figure of the human race. On our calendars His birth divides history into two eras.*One day of every week is set aside in remembrance of Him.*And our two most important holidays celebrate His birth and resurrection. On church steeples around the world, His cross has become the symbol of victory over sin and death.
This one Man’s life has furnished the theme for more songs, books, poems and paintings than any other person or event in history. Thousands of colleges, hospitals, orphanages and other institutions have been founded in honor of this One who gave His life for us.
All the armies that ever marched, all the navies that ever sailed, all the governments that ever sat, all the kings that ever reigned have not changed the course of history as much as this One Solitary Life.

Daniel Webster, American politician., 1782-1852
“All that is best in the civilization of today, is the fruit of Christ’s appearance among men.”

H. G. Wells, British writer, 1866-1946
When asked which person left the most permanent impression on history, he replied that judging a person’s greatness by historical standards:
“By this test, Jesus stands first.”
“I am a historian, I am not a believer, but I must confess as a historian that this penniless preacher from Nazareth is irrevocably the very center of history. Jesus Christ is easily the most dominant figure in all history.”
“Christ is the most unique person of history. No man can write a history of the human race without giving first and foremost place to the penniless teacher of Nazareth.”

H. G. Wells, British writer, 1866-1946
“In the reign of Tiberius Caesar a great teacher arose out of Judea who was to liberate the intense realization of the righteousness and unchallengeable oneness of God, and of man’s moral obligation to God…This was Jesus of Nazareth…Is it any wonder that to this day the Galilean is too much for our small hearts.”

Mumei:
Death is meaningless to an immortal being. He could "die" and rise again a billion times and it would not be as meaningful as a single person dying for a righteous cause.

YANKEEDOODLED:
If death was meaningless God would not have it so, obviously you speak at length of what you are ignorant of. God's children have been dying for and sacrificing for righteousness for thousands of years. 'Try knowing whereof you speak.

Last edited: