Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Eh? what was it about Silk Queens post that led you to believe that murder wasnt a sin?! :confused:
I'm trying to establish something. It's a question to which I already know her answer. I asked in order to show her something she does not realize.

red77

I'm trying to establish something. It's a question to which I already know her answer. I asked in order to show her something she does not realize.

That will be very interesting then because from my experience she realises a great deal as it is.....

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Er, they cant exactly commit adultery either....
So? Your point?

Oh ok, my oversight.....which is still a bit of a far stretch of the imagination regardless, I fail to see why Jesus would be writing a "list" of things on the ground if the only 'real' sin was to have brought a woman by herself before Jesus and the crowd....
Where does it say it was a list?

Child molestation? We could go around in circles for ages on this one LH.......
Rape, idiot.

It's bloodthirsty in a modern day age to willingly bring back archaic methods of punishment, should we go back to hating our enemies also? What did Jesus have to say about that? Right now it is you who advocates bringing back a punishment from thousands of years ago for people whose 'crime' is effectively none of yours or the state's business....
And it wasn't bloodthirsty then? Why not?

i'm realistic enough to know that things change - that Jesus himself came to dispense with hatred of enemies and spared a woman from the same fate of that in which you would so willingly allow - and will go through hoops to try and make those words that convicted people through their conscience to think better of it,
there is nothing brave about throwing stones at people LH.......
Jesus did not come to dispense the hatred of enemies, but to teach that we should also love them. He came to teach us that perfect hatred requires perfect love.

Exactly LH, the whole point of the Law is to PROTECT THE PEOPLE OF YAH, and to create "a peculiar people who worship in spirit and in truth." And the "strangers with them" so that they too may be brought into "the fold". It is a Great Mercy to remove offenders of the People from the People, and to rid them out of this world so not to teach another their ways.

Only the offenders have a problem with it, and the offenders children, whose lives ended early, will show up in front of the Master to say "truly our fathers have inherited lies", but the Master made provision for them! 1)They don't have to endure the rash of this world, 2) "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". 3) and they won't be taught wrongly!

So, if a man thinks on the things of heaven like instructed, there is no problem with any of this. If however a man dwells on the things of this world, he will fail in his adjudications of the word.

If the judgments given in the here and now are not accepted as the rebukes they are, and there is no repentance of the offenses, if the rebukes are SPURNED, when they are placed in front of the perspective faces, then how can they say they did not know?

They can not lie to Yah. Denial is not "not knowing" denial is saying to Yah, "you're wrong and I am right". Well Yah is NEVER WRONG, and if a person doesn't understand that, it is because that person HATES YAH, and has given no committment, they have lied to themselves.

We all have to dump the "comfort zone" sooner or later, we can't be followers of the Messiah without persecutions, nope, no way. Not in this flesh.
:thumb:

In cases of murder, rape, molestation, violence, no....
You didn't answer the first question.

PlastikBuddha

Exactly LH, the whole point of the Law is to PROTECT THE PEOPLE OF YAH, and to create "a peculiar people who worship in spirit and in truth." And the "strangers with them" so that they too may be brought into "the fold". It is a Great Mercy to remove offenders of the People from the People, and to rid them out of this world so not to teach another their ways.
It is a "mercy" only to those who worship orthodoxy at the cost of liberty.
Only the offenders have a problem with it, and the offenders children, whose lives ended early, will show up in front of the Master to say "truly our fathers have inherited lies", but the Master made provision for them! 1)They don't have to endure the rash of this world, 2) "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". 3) and they won't be taught wrongly!
Anyone with half a brain has a problem with it.
So, if a man thinks on the things of heaven like instructed, there is no problem with any of this. If however a man dwells on the things of this world, he will fail in his adjudications of the word.
If the judgments given in the here and now are not accepted as the rebukes they are, and there is no repentance of the offenses, if the rebukes are SPURNED, when they are placed in front of the perspective faces, then how can they say they did not know?

They can not lie to Yah. Denial is not "not knowing" denial is saying to Yah, "you're wrong and I am right". Well Yah is NEVER WRONG, and if a person doesn't understand that, it is because that person HATES YAH, and has given no committment, they have lied to themselves.

We all have to dump the "comfort zone" sooner or later, we can't be followers of the Messiah without persecutions, nope, no way. Not in this flesh.
Your Yah sounds like quite a douchebag. And that says more about you than God. We all deserve the Gods we create, and you are welcome to wallow in the sty of eternity with yours.

red77

So? Your point?

Er.....was made with my previous answer, they cant commit adultery!

Where does it say it was a list?

What exactly do you think Jesus was writing that convicted a crowd along with his own powerful words?

Rape, idiot.

so rape and child molestation werent mentioned under mosaic law then, is this what you're attempting to say....?

And it wasn't bloodthirsty then? Why not?

For the same reasons that the spanish inquisition would be viewed as bloodthirsty now, does it really need to be spelled out to you? Barbarism and torture are wrong, but justify it to yourself as you will.....

Jesus did not come to dispense the hatred of enemies, but to teach that we should also love them. He came to teach us that perfect hatred requires perfect love.

He called us to do away with the hatred of enemies and to love them, to bless those who persecute us, not to just ALSO love them...... easier though that may be....... :rolleyes:

You didn't answer the first question.

What, about it being merciful for violent criminals to evade justice for rape, murder, molestion etc? I seem to have answered this question several times already to you as it is.....
Anyone who murders, rapes, molests, assaults etc should face justice, will you please stop with this strawman now?!

Last edited:

YahuShuan

It is a "mercy" only to those who worship orthodoxy at the cost of liberty.

Anyone with half a brain has a problem with it.

Your Yah sounds like quite a douchebag. And that says more about you than God. We all deserve the Gods we create, and you are welcome to wallow in the sty of eternity with yours.

Ok...my cheek is turned.

Quincy

Don't paint yourself as martyr. You're not being persecuted, but disagreed with. Deal with it. If you have no better response you are an unworthy vessel.

:thumb: i got a kick out of that. id so rep u but there is so few i do rep and i cant seem to find enough rep to spread to get it to let me :(.

YahuShuan

To continue on while ignoring the "Wide Roaders", I think this Scripture from the MT might illuminate some stuff. To anyone serious about this thread anywho.

Isa 57:1 The righteous one has perished, and no one takes it to heart. And kind men are taken away, while no one understands that the righteous one is taken away from the presence of evil,
Isa 57:2 he enters into peace. They who walk in integrity rest on their beds.
Isa 57:3 “But come here, you sons of the sorceress, you offspring of the adulterer and the whore!
Isa 57:4 Against whom are you sporting? Against whom do you make a wide mouth and stick out the tongue? Are you not children of transgression, offspring of falsehood,
Isa 57:5 being inflamed with mighty ones under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys, under the clefts of the rocks?
Isa 57:6 “Among the smooth stones of the stream is your portion; they, they, are your lot! Also to them you have poured a drink offering, you have offered a grain offering. Am I comforted in these?
Isa 57:7 “On a high and lofty mountain you have set your bed. There, too, you went up to make an offering.
Isa 57:8 “Also behind the doors and their posts you have set up your remembrance. For you have departed from Me, and have gone up to them. You have made your bed wide and made a covenant with them. You have loved their bed, where you saw their hand.
Isa 57:9 “And you went to the sovereign with ointment, and increased your perfumes. And you sent your messengers far off, and lowered yourself even to the grave.
Isa 57:10 “You have wearied yourselves with your many wanderings, yet you did not say, ‘I give up!’ You have found the life of your hand, therefore you were not grieved.
Isa 57:11 “And of whom have you been afraid, or feared, that you have lied and not remembered Me, nor taken it to your heart? Have I not been silent, even from of old, and you have not feared Me?
Isa 57:12 “Let Me declare your righteousness and your works, for they do not profit you.
Isa 57:13 “When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you. But the wind shall bear them all away, a breath take them. But he who takes refuge in Me shall inherit the land, and possess My set-apart mountain.”
Isa 57:14 And one shall say, “Heap it up! Heap it up! Prepare the way, take the stumbling-block out of the way of My people.”
Isa 57:15 For thus declares the high and exalted One who dwells forever, whose Name is set-apart, “I dwell in the high and set-apart place, with him who has a bruised and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of bruised ones.
Isa 57:16 “For I would not strive forever, nor am I wroth forever, for the spirit would grow faint before Me, even the beings I have made.
Isa 57:17 “For the crookedness of his unfair gain I was wroth and I smote him. I hid Myself and was wroth, and he went on backsliding in the way of his heart.
Isa 57:18 “I have seen his ways, but now I heal him, and I lead him, and restore comforts to him and to his mourners,
Isa 57:19 creating the fruit of the lips: peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,” said יהוה, “and I shall heal him.”
Isa 57:20 But the wrong are like the troubled sea, for it is unable to rest, and its waters cast up mud and dirt.
Isa 57:21 “There is no peace,” said my Elohim, “for the wrong.”

PlastikBuddha

Yep. I got two more, but you'll have to kiss 'em before I respond to you again:bannana:

Not interested, in either your butt or your opinion (which seems to stink just as much), but thanks for showing me that you're a mature adult who is qualified to criticize someone for calling you an idiot, idiot. Unless you're willing to discuss something of substance instead of posting semi-lucid manifesto flavored nonsense you're nothing but a novelty anyways. And a cheap one at that.

I am sure I will get flamed for this, but after reading the thread some, there seems to be a lack of diversity. Being a bisexual female I think homosexuality as a blanket minority (as far as admittance) should be accepted. I do no expect everyone to approve, nor like me for my preference. I do think that people should keep to their own business should they not have anything nice to say. Plastikbuddha seems to be quite a lively member of this community. Very fun to read your post.

Erica

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I am sure I will get flamed for this, but after reading the thread some, there seems to be a lack of diversity. Being a bisexual female I think homosexuality as a blanket minority (as far as admittance) should be accepted. I do no expect everyone to approve, nor like me for my preference. I do think that people should keep to their own business should they not have anything nice to say. Plastikbuddha seems to be quite a lively member of this community. Very fun to read your post.

Erica
Sorry, sinner. Consider yourself properly rebuked and welcome to the Christian community.