Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Quincy

You heard it here, folks. If you smoke in public, you deserve the death penalty for spreading second-hand smoke.

try asking a preacher smoking in a church smoking lobby the meaning of defouling the body. :rotfl: i really dont see the point to smoking. i mean our grandparents never knew any better. people nowadays do. i also find nurses and doctors who do it funny as well lol.

GeneCosta

Somebody does not know the definition of the word murder.

The same crowd railing abortion while legal as being "murder" is quick to dismiss their own invented definition when it comes to state-sanctioned capital punishment. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either we discuss murder as a matter of legal jurisdiction or a matter of morality.

Come on Gene, smoking? Really!

But it would save the environment. :shocked:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The same crowd railing abortion while legal as being "murder" is quick to dismiss their own invented definition when it comes to state-sanctioned capital punishment. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either we discuss murder as a matter of legal jurisdiction or a matter of morality.

You cannot be a Christian and kill or murder anyone. Jesus was clear on that. So to run away from their own hypocrisy over war, violence and the death penalty, some believers have began to re-interpret words such as "killing" and/or "murder." If the Ten Commandments mandates that one "shalt not kill," you"d better start splitting hairs and protecting yourself from contradictions by totally "re-defining" basic words so that they do not mean what they mean within a certain context.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

But it would save the environment. :shocked:
Let's go with morality.
To murder someone implies guilt! To kill someone may or may not imply guilt.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Let's go with morality.
To murder someone implies guilt! To kill someone may or may not imply guilt.
So if you are murdered or killed by a sociopath, what does that imply? Guilt is a feeling that you have when you have crossed your own boundaries of morality. Sociopaths apparently don't have that.

So what in the heck are you saying? This is not the road taken by any native speaker of English that I know of. Is this a neoChristian slant so that you can kill by lethal injection or kill in battle but according to God you aren't really transgressing any moral law?

csuguy

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Keep this in mind when you are trying to integrate God's laws with man's...