Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Granite

Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
Water is wet. Ask all the questions you want....

Again: Gerald was spot on in his observation. The burden of proof is, conveniently, never on a religionist.

On Fire

Granite said:
Again: Gerald was spot on in his observation. The burden of proof is, conveniently, never on a religionist.
The answer is ALWAYS: there is no proof. They're all opinions.

Homosexuality is an abomination. Horny, confused animals in nature does not prove that homosexuality is normal. My dog humps stuff animals.

Granite

Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
The answer is ALWAYS: there is no proof. They're all opinions.

Homosexuality is an abomination. Horny, confused animals in nature does not prove that homosexuality is normal. My dog humps stuff animals.

What the heck are you talking about? I ask Knight a straight question and he comes up with a silly hypothetical. Same with Turbo. Asking for a Christian to provide a straight answer on this website is like pulling teeth.

HappyMess

On Fire said:
A. You are a liar.

B. You want a straight man posting on an anonymous forum to say "I am exclusively attracted to women"?

I am exclusively attracted to women.

Happy?

A. No dude, I supposed to be helping him...I am by drinking his beer...he's got less to pack now. :cheers:

B. See thats not hard is it. You're not gay. GayTom just wont say that - why I dont know. I definitely agree with the consensus.....JustTom is JustInDenial.

On Fire

Granite said:
What the heck are you talking about? I ask Knight a straight question and he comes up with a silly hypothetical. Same with Turbo. Asking for a Christian to provide a straight answer on this website is like pulling teeth.
You're joking, right? NO ONE around here asks a straight question or gives a straight answer. :darwinsm:

Granite

Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
You're joking, right? NO ONE around here asks a straight question or gives a straight answer. :darwinsm:

Well this is interesting...

If so, apostates and Christians are alike in their engagement and debate. So what's the difference between our claims and yours if both sides are, in your opinion, blowing smoke?

Intellectual dishonesty shouldn't be the hallmark of what a Christian says or does.

On Fire

HappyMess said:
A. No dude, I supposed to be helping him...I am by drinking his beer...he's got less to pack now. :cheers:
No man, you really are a liar.

HappyMess said:
B. See thats not hard is it. You're not gay. GayTom just wont say that - why I dont know. I definitely agree with the consensus.....JustTom is JustInDenial.
Then why do you think he doesn't just lie to get you off his back?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
On Fire said:
Homosexuality is an abomination.
Then it is quite legitimate to ask Tom to detail how, in a society where such is punishable by death, such criminals are to be caught, and who is tasked with doing the catching.

Consider how police vice squads handle drug-dealing: they actively hunt their quarry, following them down whatever rat holes they choose to run; if none are to be found in their usual places, the hunt widens--right up until it bumps into so-called civil rights, which do a lot to hobble the police while not really protecting anybody from anything.

That's why, on threads like this, I always ask about enforcement methodologies.

On Fire

Granite said:
Well this is interesting...
This is not your first day on the internet, is it?

Granite said:
If so, apostates and Christians are alike in their engagement and debate. So what's the difference between our claims and yours if both sides are, in your opinion, blowing smoke?
My side isn't blowing smoke. It's the truth. I know it is.

Granite said:
Intellectual dishonesty shouldn't be the hallmark of what a Christian says or does.
Once again, why do YOU get to decide? (Please answer this one.)

Granite

Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
This is not your first day on the internet, is it?

My side isn't blowing smoke. It's the truth. I know it is.

Once again, why do YOU get to decide? (Please answer this one.)

:rotfl:

So you appeal to your subjectivity to assume the truth, take the high ground, and immediately dismiss whoever questions you. Very cute trick.

I judge Christians by their book and what your book says about what you people are supposed to do. If you are slimy, dishonest intellectual opponents, why should I really take you or your truth claims seriously?

On Fire

Granite said:
I judge Christians by their book and what your book says about what you people are supposed to do. If you are slimy, dishonest intellectual opponents, why should I really take you or your truth claims seriously?
You judge? YOU?!?! And by a book you don't believe in? :dizzy:

Granite

Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
You judge? YOU?!?! And by a book you don't believe in? :dizzy:

If you people are beyond judgment by the words of your own book you are truly the same whitewashed, arrogant, self-righteous, self-absorbed fanatics your messiah condemned.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
xMinionX said:
Of course not. There are many rational, secular arguments against murder. Murder was a punishable offense long before christianity arrived.
Really? You mean like, in Judaism? Dee dee dee.

Then why not just make sexual immorality a capital offense? If you're not biased against homosexuals then that would make more sense, right?
Most sexual immorality would be a capital offense. Adultery, bestiality, rape, child molestation, incest...

I agree with this, but you don't need to be gay to carry HIV.
No, you don't. But whose fault is that?

Just Tom

eisenreich said:
I PM'd Tom with the link to my questions since anytime OF comes to a thread, he spams, sputters, and throws it completely off course. I figure Tom hasn't checked in yet today, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

The ball's in his court; the questions really weren't that hard, I was just curious..
It isn't that hard to follow a thread I answered your febile minded questions and you are walking into a trap and you don't even know it.. Go back and look..