Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Granite

Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
Direct does not equate to worthy of a response.

Squirming, weaseling, and avoiding questions isn't honest. It's a cheap load of BS. "I plead the fifth" is just bogus.:down:

On Fire

Granite said:
Squirming, weaseling, and avoiding questions isn't honest. It's a cheap load of BS. "I plead the fifth" is just bogus.:down:
Avoiding questions like:

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Are you still a pedophile?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
On Fire said:
Stupid questions
...are only stupid if they go unasked.
Insincere questions
Any question put to a believer by an unbeliever is by definition insincere.
Loaded questions
See above.

The solution: Don't question a believer about anything and always yield to his authority, because he's looking out for your best interests.

That about cover it?

HappyMess

On Fire said:
Nice try.

I'm helping him move house... he told me that you were largely a bunch of queer fearing fascists. Its funny.

People say they hate gays/what they do to society and yet won't say that they are exclusively attracted to women, but they will say 'kill the homo'. Thats a fearing, queer and fascist.

If you'll just now admit that you all cross-dress the humour would be priceless.

On Fire

HappyMess said:
I'm helping him move house... he told me that you were largely a bunch of queer fearing fascists. Its funny.

People say they hate gays/what they do to society and yet won't say that they are exclusively attracted to women, but they will say 'kill the homo'. Thats a fearing, queer and fascist.

If you'll just now admit that you all cross-dress the humour would be priceless.
A. You are a liar.

B. You want a straight man posting on an anonymous forum to say "I am exclusively attracted to women"?

I am exclusively attracted to women.

Happy?

On Fire

Gerald said:
...are only stupid if they go unasked.
Any question put to a believer by an unbeliever is by definition insincere.
See above.

The solution: Don't question a believer about anything and always yield to his authority, because he's looking out for your best interests.

That about cover it?
Go back to work on your gay space opera. Boy.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
On Fire said:
Go back to work on your gay space opera. Boy.
Typical. I suppose it's a good thing this isn't a face-to-face exchange, because I would have pounded you into hash so many times the police would be able to wallpaper an auditorium with your assault complaints...

It's also why I avoid telling you anything about myself because you always throw it in my face.

On Fire

Gerald said:
Typical. I suppose it's a good thing this isn't a face-to-face exchange, because I would have pounded you into hash so many times the police would be able to wallpaper an auditorium with your assault complaints...
Welcome back, Gerald!

eisenreich

I PM'd Tom with the link to my questions since anytime OF comes to a thread, he spams, sputters, and throws it completely off course. I figure Tom hasn't checked in yet today, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

The ball's in his court; the questions really weren't that hard, I was just curious..