Shooting Suspect Was on School Rifle Team That Got NRA Grant

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Best post ever P.J. !!

I would like to add to that;

"I don't listen to lectures on morality from baby killers."

Aside from the fact that I oppose abortion, I'm surprised that you won't listen to morality from baby-killers, but you will listen to people who enable the mentally-ill to kill teens. I don't see any moral high ground there.

Care to explain that? I see some moral inconsistency in your position.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Why was this kid ever given guns to play with in the first place?

It's just business. If the mentally-ill aren't allowed to have guns, it costs gun manufacturers some money. Given the relative costs to them from losing sales as opposed to having some kids killed, it's clear why they don't want crazy people to be kept from buying guns.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
He didn't have an eating disorder. He talked about becoming a school shooter. Trump and the NRA made his goal possible.

LOL!! Right, because it was never possible a year ago before Trump.

He could have burglarized a house, taking some guns, I suppose. Or he could have paid someone to go and buy the gun for him. The NRA just convinced Trump to make it easier than that for him.

Lay off the crack pipe.

If you're getting hallucinations from smoking crack, you better find another dealer. That's not the sort of thing crack will do to you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
He didn't have an eating disorder. He talked about becoming a school shooter. Trump and the NRA made his goal possible.

It's true. And you know it wasn't about people with eating disorders. The NRA sponsored a program that taught a kid who expressed interest in shooting up a school, how to shoot accurately. Those are just facts, and eating disorders have nothing to do with it.

Trump's one piece of gun-related legislation undid restrictions aimed at mental illness
gettyimages-6702784141_custom-954b7c806a772ccae44fb40fe49c6d807c415947-s800-c85.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/politics/trump-gun-legislation-mental-health/index.html

So you're saying the democrats forced Trump and the NRA to make it easier for the killer to get guns? Show us that.
I get it. In your little world, Trump is responsible for 17 dead young people and contributes to mass shootings. :maxi:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So let's see: The NRA gives grants to teach kids gun safety, safe gun practices and the correct way to use a gun. That's a great thing. So far so good.

Then, one moron goes insane, probably due to the liberal freak show society created by the Left, and he violates everything he was taught and kills people.

Conclusion: The NRA did a great thing for kids, and in an entirely unrelated event some freak influenced by Liberalism killed a bunch of people.

I think that about sums up this ridiculous thread.

:thumb:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I get it.

I don't think you do. What people do has consequences. In this case, making it easier for a mentally-ill student to get guns and the NRA providing training to help him become proficient with them, had the consequences of 17 students being killed.

In your little world,

Florida, to be precise.

Trump is responsible for 17 dead young people and contributes to mass shootings.

As you see, what people do, has consequences. Making it easier for crazy people to buy guns will lead to more shootings. Why would that be a surprise to you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
He could have burglarized a house, taking some guns, I suppose. Or he could have paid someone to go and buy the gun for him. The NRA just convinced Trump to make it easier than that for him.
If you're getting hallucinations from smoking crack, you better find another dealer. That's not the sort of thing crack will do to you.
Sounds like wisdom from experience.

Louisianatic

Barbarian
So I take it you blame our former president Obama for all the other shootings over the past 8 years huh. You blame him for all the thugs and gansters that obtained legal guns that killed cops too huh?

You are a special kind of person to beleive in your imagination land any of what you are saying. Eating disorders don't mean that you have a mental disorder it means you have problems with eating food. Mental disorder explains what you actually have. Because beleiving all the stuff that goes on in your imaginary world thinking Trump was responsible for this is not real it's in your head lil buddy. I suggest you go to the health clinic or your doctor and get a referral to a therapist or psychiatrist. So you can fix this problem you have. I don't want to hear about another shooting and it's you upset cause your cereal spilt and you don't have anymore milk. I hope you get the help you need.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Sounds like wisdom from experience.

I was NCOIC for an emergency room. So yeah, I saw a lot of that kind of thing. You might think it's crack you're smoking, but if it's giving you hallucinations, almost certainly it isn't.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian
So I take it you blame our former president Obama for all the other shootings over the past 8 years huh.

If he had made it easier for crazy people to get guns I would, yes. What have you got to show us.

You blame him for all the thugs and gansters that obtained legal guns that killed cops too huh?

If he had signed a bill making it easier for them to do so, yes, I would.

You are a special kind of person to beleive in your imagination land any of what you are saying.

It's not hard to figure out.
Trump signed a bill making it easier for mentally-ill people to buy guns.
The NRA sponsored a program that helped this crazy person become a good shot.
He took advantage of that help and killed 17 kids in a school.

Eating disorders don't mean that you have a mental disorder it means you have problems with eating food.

Right. The "eating disorder" story was just as dodge by Trump apologists to avoid the real issue. This had nothing to do with eating disorders, as I said earlier.

Mental disorder explains what you actually have. Because beleiving all the stuff that goes on in your imaginary world thinking Trump was responsible for this is not real it's in your head lil buddy.

Calm yourself. This guy was nuts and Trump made it easier for him to get the weapons he wanted so he could shoot those kids. The NRA sponsored a program that made him a good shot. The rest flowed from there.

And do something about that anger, hear?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And yes, Trump wasn't the only one responsible for that law.

It had to pass Congress.
Lobbyists had to pay off congressmen
NRA had to provide money to the lobbyists
Gun manufacturers had to fund the NRA.

Louisianatic

Oh I'm not angry I find it amusing that you are so upest that Trump is president that you blame Trump for everything that happens (when 95% of the same stuff happened with Obama in office). I'll wait for you to have something solid and not just some opinion you have.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jsanford108

A whacked-out Trump-apologist-conspiracy buff?

It sums something up, I suppose.

Don't like being called out as promoting evil?

Is it not evil to promote falsehoods? Lies? Thus far, that is all you have placed in this thread. You intentionally twist and manipulate information, in order to push a false image and agenda. To build it up, you also add in lies and falsehoods, bolstering the false image and agenda.

jsanford108

A whacked-out Trump-apologist-conspiracy buff?

It sums something up, I suppose.

Also, for clarification: Crowder is not a Trump apologist, or conspiracy buff. In fact, if you even did the most mundane of actual research, you would find that Crowder does not like Trump, and commonly makes fun of conspiracy theorists.

But, that would require integrity to do such mundane, unbiased research, rather than immediately plaster someone as a right-wing nut.

If you wonder why this response seems so aggressive, it is because you claim to suffer from a delusion, which you call "Fact-check Syndrome," and that you respond by citing facts (This is part of your signature *). Well, I would agree on one of those: it is a delusion. You definitely don't cite facts, nor suffer from a syndrome where fact-checking occurs.

*Ironically, your other quote reads "Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them." If this is meant as self-awareness, you nailed it. You definitely don't want to be corrected, and immediately dismiss anything that does not agree with you.

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
And yes, Trump wasn't the only one responsible for that law.

It had to pass Congress.
Lobbyists had to pay off congressmen
NRA had to provide money to the lobbyists
Gun manufacturers had to fund the NRA.

Did the NRA pay off the ACLU?