Shooting Suspect Was on School Rifle Team That Got NRA Grant

jsanford108

Shooting Suspect Was on School Rifle Team That Got NRA Grant

Barbarian chuckles:
You got your stories mixed up. The cartoon was something else. The CIA captured one of the leaders of the attack on Benghazi, who told his friends that the attack was in revenge for an anti-Muslim video. Would you like me to show you?

Barbarian chuckles:
That sounds like you just made it up. Show us. Checkable source.

Translation: Sanford just made up the story, and knows he won't find any evidence to support it. We all knew that already. I just wanted you to confirm it.

Sure, Barbie, show us that original anti-Muslim video. Especially considering in Benghazi hearing, Clinton herself mentioned an inflammatory cartoon, if I am not mistaken.

Jsanford posts: https://youtu.be/Ka0_nz53CcM

Barbarian observes:..........................*

*Barbarian cannot reply due to facts disproving his delusional reality, combined with pre-existing cognitive inactivity.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jsanford108

For anyone who ponders why I am so aggressive towards Barbarian's dismissal of evidence/facts/reality, in preference of his illogical ignorance; it is that smug, arrogant, "I-am-right-and-you-are-always-wrong-if-you-disagree" attitude.

Therefore, I enjoy pushing his buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
sandford tries again:
When asked about Benghazi later, Clinton just said "who cares?"

Barbarian, for the third time:
That sounds like you just made it up. Show us. Checkable source?

(sandford cuts and runs)

Pretty much what we all expected. You just make it up and hoped we'd believe it, didn't you?

Did you really think that was going to work?