Shooting at SC Church During Bible Study - Suspect still at large

rainee

Oops hit too soon.
Anyway fat and carbs together and lower protien is a problem, I guess.

But it is not an excuse to show any despising of other people over, mho

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
People are so sensitive. I don't care one bit about the Confederate flag. What does bother me is people that get offended constantly. Grow up. I can't stand this politically correct culture.

I think we've hit a tipping point on this one. It's too bad, since it really did at one time mean something positive. Then, during the civil rights era, it was adopted by racists as a rallying point for hatred and segregation.

Pretty much like the swastika, which also once had a positive connotation.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think we've hit a tipping point on this one. It's too bad, since it really did at one time mean something positive. Then, during the civil rights era, it was adopted by racists as a rallying point for hatred and segregation.

Pretty much like the swastika, which also once had a positive connotation.

Can't disagree it's beyond the point of no return...but I don't believe the rebel flag ever stood for anything positive.

rainee

When did the Confederate Flag ever mean something positive?

It has always stood for treason...

Finally almost to the point of telling the truth, I think.
Had to kill a golden goose.
But I am glad slavery is gone. Absolutely.

Though hard work was still required all around all over the States, the need to eat would be the chains and employers would be the masters, yes?
No one has told the truth to the blacks even yet I fear.
Thanks to idiotic superficial do gooders called liberals.
What was that song about owing my soul to the company store?
And who didn't know why men became ranch hands and cowboys on cattle drives, or why there was a freaking Gold Rush - where men would slave hours and hours of their lives working their arse off for a little dust?
But the East got the machinery, and factory work, ahh yes.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No one has told the truth to the blacks even yet I fear.

Huh?

What I see is defenders of the Confederate Flag like you telling blacks the flag is good.

Nothing could be further from the truth, and the blacks know it. The flag is a symbol of racial hatred.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
When did the Confederate Flag ever mean something positive?

The Confederate Battle Flag was the symbol followed by those who felt that they owed loyalty to their state above that of the United States. Wrong, yes, but well-intentioned.

I see nothing to be gained in denying the patriotism and character of those men. I don't believe in judging people from the past, by our present standards.

The point is, whatever good was symbolized by that flag has been hidden by the evil motives of those who made it a symbol of racism.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
The Confederate Battle Flag was the symbol followed by those who felt that they owed loyalty to their state above that of the United States. Wrong, yes, but well-intentioned.

I see nothing to be gained in denying the patriotism and character of those men. I don't believe in judging people from the past, by our present standards.

The point is, whatever good was symbolized by that flag has been hidden by the evil motives of those who made it a symbol of racism.

It has always stood for treason, slavery, and racial hatred.

I don't think anyone's defamed or questioned the valor of those who fought and died for that flag. They were sincere, and sincerely wrong.

rainee

It has always stood for treason, slavery, and racial hatred.

Barbarian the last line of your post seems to conflict with line above it? Wasn't it part of a quote of Tets?

rainee

And you seem to have made G head speechless by the look of his post quoting yours, oh never mind he fixed it.
Really glad their bravery and dying isn't despised.

Now that their flag is gone from Walmart we will have to depend on the music that says the N word being sold there to remind us of what silly hypocrites people can be... If blacks can sell music with horrid name calling all is ok cuz if you cleaned up and got rid of the N word, a true term of racism, then blacks would have their music pulled, they would go broke or have trouble laundering drug money and my President would sound like a taunting hypocrite

Granite

Hall of Fame
And you seem to have made G head speechless by the look of his post quoting yours, oh never mind he fixed it.
Really glad their bravery and dying isn't despised.

Now that their flag is gone from Walmart we will have to depend on the music that says the N word being sold there to remind us of what silly hypocrites people can be... If blacks can sell music with horrid name calling all is ok cuz if you cleaned up and got rid of the N word, a true term of racism, then blacks would have their music pulled, they would go broke or have trouble laundering drug money and my President would sound like a taunting hypocrite

Do you even listen to yourself?

rainee

And if our economics remains bad or gets worse -- one day someone will be stupid enough to say the real problem with plantations is they weren't like sweat shops.

So I am just saying the slave owners were told by the Bible to be good and patient and kind - just like husbands are told to be to their wives.

And in reality, they should not have wanted any underfed, malnourished or overworked or broken people - not because the offspring would kick your arses in basketball and football - but because unfortunately they thought they owned them so they had to care for them in ways employers never have to. Now the government gets to own in some ways...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I picture her waving her Confederate Flag when she says that stuff.

Maybe she longs for the good ole days:

1.jpg

Granite

Hall of Fame
And if our economics remains bad or gets worse -- one day someone will be stupid enough to say the real problem with plantations is they weren't like sweat shops.

So I am just saying the slave owners were told by the Bible to be good and patient and kind - just like husbands are told to be to their wives.

And in reality, they should not have wanted any underfed, malnourished or overworked or broken people - not because the offspring would kick your arses in basketball and football - but because unfortunately they thought they owned them so they had to care for them in ways employers never have to. Now the government gets to own in some ways...

You're an abomination.

rainee

Are you saying you don't know whitey can't take out signs of racism like they could a remnant reminder of those who died in a war?

Because if they got rid of selling anything with the N word it would be hurting a certain type of music industry that existed on one hand as a way to launder drug money and then also to legitimately sell product.

Are you saying any of that is untrue?

Because if you are saying that then prove it and ask for the N word merch
To come down off the shelves too.

Make a clean sweep against racism.

rainee

You're an abomination.
So again you don't really think about why many blacks here make blacks from other countries look fragile?

You weren't aware of the things some were saying about Michelle when shown in shots standing next to her slightly built husband?
She looked so healthy and inherently strong compared to him some evilly said she looked like a guy.

Which is wrong. It looked like at least three generations of good nutrition - and YOU ARE THE ONE WHO OPENED THE DOOR ABOUT BODY SIZE.

Granite

Hall of Fame
So again you don't really think about why many blacks here make blacks from other countries look fragile?

You weren't aware of the things some were saying about Michelle when shown in shots standing next to her slightly built husband?
She looked so healthy and inherently strong compared to him some evilly said she looked like a guy.

Which is wrong. It looked like at least three generations of good nutrition - and YOU ARE THE ONE WHO OPENED THE DOOR ABOUT BODY SIZE.

You're a despicable racist cretin and I'm ignoring from here on out. I have no desire at all to be exposed to your filth.