ECT Seeking list of Hebrews verses from MADs/D'ists that are allowed for Christians

SaulToPaul 2

I am a little prone to be a Mayberry Bears fan, Mayor, as the new coach is a Greek base running expert.Those Greeks shore know how to make good vittles, like gyros. Wonder what causes that?

I am torn between the Mayberry Bears and Mayfield Tigers. Both are good squads, and that Cleaver is a heck of an outfielder.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am torn between the Mayberry Bears and Mayfield Tigers. Both are good squads, and that Cleaver is a heck of an outfielder.

I think Tooey Brown was a better outfielder, Mayor, although he could not hit a lick. Like you,squirt, in the bottom of the 9th inning, his teammates were already in street clothes, packed up, when he was batting.

SaulToPaul 2

I think Tooey Brown was a better outfielder, Mayor, although he could not hit a lick. Like you,squirt, in the bottom of the 9th inning, his teammates were already in street clothes, packed up, when he was batting.

And you are a lot like that Richard Rickover kid, as a second baseman, every ground ball went right through the wickets.

Like my little league coach used to tell me, "Get your skirt down".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You guys just congratulate yourselves on not being able or willing to answer the question of the OP:

what verses in Hebrews are Gentiles allowed to enjoy? This OP has been here for some 2 weeks now.

that's what happens when you are in your enemy's territory.

You have to get used to it.

john w

Hall of Fame
And you are a lot like that Richard Rickover kid, as a second baseman, every ground ball went right through the wickets.

Like my little league coach used to tell me, "Get your skirt down".

Well, I lead the bantam league in GENT's-Get 'Em Next Time.

Danoh

You guys just congratulate yourselves on not being able or willing to answer the question of the OP:

what verses in Hebrews are Gentiles allowed to enjoy? This OP has been here for some 2 weeks now.

Those verses that fall under the Prophetic (Prophecy) aspect of God's Two-Fold Purpose: Prophecy (Hebrews - Revelation) and Mystery (Romans - Philemon).

:chuckle:

way 2 go

Because God is doing everything in and through Christ. he doesn't deal with 'ethnes' anymore, says Rom 11:30. Why can't you understand and respond to what the 6 propositions there actually say? God is done doing anything direct with any ethne as of 72 AD when 'everything that was written about the wrath upon Israel was completed' Lk 21?

Why is Lk 21 never in your circuit of thought? It is a plain declaration. You are a NT-less thinker. You skip it. You are stuck in Judaica that is Christless; that is why you ignore and blast away at Heb 10, because it ruins your elementary schemes and diagrams and displaces the ethne Israel.

Preterism
646.gif

Act 3:19 Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out,
Act 3:20 that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus,

Jesus has not returned

Interplanner

Preterism
646.gif

Act 3:20 that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus,

Jesus has not returned

That sending was not the 2nd coming in judgement, nor a theocracy for Israel. I think we can finally get to some communication here: that sending was the same refreshing times mission that Israel was supposed to be to the world, the light to the nations through the Gospel.

The worst thing about 2P2P is that the mission to the nations through the Gospel has been driven over and disfigured, like Tsaernov in PATRIOT DAY. It has been bludgeoned beyond recognition. The throb of a Davidic theocracy was never stopped in these guys heads and they think it, not the kingdom of the Gospel, is awaiting Israel, no matter how silent the NT is about it. Ie, the AAL.

way 2 go

That sending was not the 2nd coming in judgement, nor a theocracy for Israel. I think we can finally get to some communication here: that sending was the same refreshing times mission that Israel was supposed to be to the world, the light to the nations through the Gospel.
yes it will be the 2nd coming and yes Jesus will reign.

The worst thing about 2P2P is that the mission to the nations through the Gospel has been driven over and disfigured, like Tsaernov in PATRIOT DAY. It has been bludgeoned beyond recognition. The throb of a Davidic theocracy was never stopped in these guys heads and they think it, not the kingdom of the Gospel, is awaiting Israel, no matter how silent the NT is about it. Ie, the AAL.

the worst thing about preterism is they can't read the bible
for what it actually says

Interplanner

yes it will be the 2nd coming and yes Jesus will reign.

the worst thing about preterism is they can't read the bible
for what it actually says

Ipso. The passage from Deuteronomy shows he meant the 1st coming.

I have been trying to get the exact NT language that is as clear as Rom 3:21 that there needs to be an Israel in its land as you are calling it. If you mean the NHNE where everything and every category is new, that's fine. But you seem to be talking about an Israel on this earth as part of events that 'need' to happen before the 2nd coming. There is nothing like that in the AAL.

way 2 go

Ipso. The passage from Deuteronomy shows he meant the 1st coming.

no , 2nd coming

Act 3:18 But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled.

Interplanner

no , 2nd coming

Act 3:18 But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled.

It belongs with the blotting out of sins and the refreshing of Israel, which the quote from Deut is about. If you don't listen to him (now, after the crucifixion has happened, and he is being preached), you will be disinherited. The sending makes them thrive in the mission of the Gospel and not lose their inheritance like the zealots and Judaizers would.

That is why the separate expression 'the restitution of all things' is about the 2nd coming.

Interplanner

At least one thing can be ruled out: that the sending is an act of judgement. So when coupled/grouped with the others, it is the opportunity to be the first to work in the mission of the Gospel.

Danoh

It belongs with the blotting out of sins and the refreshing of Israel, which the quote from Deut is about. If you don't listen to him (now, after the crucifixion has happened, and he is being preached), you will be disinherited. The sending makes them thrive in the mission of the Gospel and not lose their inheritance like the zealots and Judaizers would.

That is why the separate expression 'the restitution of all things' is about the 2nd coming.

Nonsense - just as the word "times" is a synonym for the word "seasons" both the words "refreshing" and "restitution" are not only synonyms for one another, but for the words "restore" and or "restore again."

You...are...clueless.

way 2 go

At least one thing can be ruled out: that the sending is an act of judgement. So when coupled/grouped with the others, it is the opportunity to be the first to work in the mission of the Gospel.
as a preterist you don't get much right

Rev 19:15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.