Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

keypurr

Wow... I'm still only # 2 after how many years? How depressing! :doh:

So... :think:

Why should you think this would bother me... a fellow Christian? You don't get what Jesus was teaching you.... do you... :doh:

If they reject me... they will reject you...

sux's to be you! At least I'm the rejected #2 !!! :chuckle:

:poly::sherlock:

Paul

When I kroke you can be number one Paul.

I wanted my name in bold face Caps. I never got it.

Posted from the TOL App!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The 'heresy' of 'freedom of thought'......

The 'heresy' of 'freedom of thought'......

~*~*~

Heretics often appear as pioneers of truth, if they truly innovate and inspire the 'freedom of mind' and follow the inner movement of the Spirit, for Jesus was considered a 'heretic' par excellence among some of the religious figures of his day ;)

Today's heretic or assumed 'heresy' may be tomorrow's savior.

pj

Levolor

~*~*~

Heretics often appear as pioneers of truth, if they truly innovate and inspire the 'freedom of mind' and follow the inner movement of the Spirit, for Jesus was considered a 'heretic' par excellence among some of the religious figures of his day ;)

Today's heretic or assumed 'heresy' may be tomorrow's savior.

pj

Everyone is a heretic to someone.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
doloresistere says the Bible is not God's word and the world was not created in six days. Very subtil....

Because if that is wrong, what else is wrong.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
doloresistere says the Bible is not God's word and the world was not created in six days. Very subtil....

Because if that is wrong, what else is wrong.

Did he say that? That's a heavy claim. I do agree with a logical conclusion of one who changes literal renderings in scripture to be other than literal as a ploy of the evil one to further bring doubt into the minds of men concerning their ability to trust God. He is deceived to think that creation took billions of years but your accusation needs more than putting 2 + 2 together. Sometimes people have to be left to their own conscience and will be shocked at the Bema to see their works burned/smoked.

It is not going to be the quantity of wood hay stubble or gold silver precious stone, but quality.

By teaching/working outside of God's way that He has given us to build, all of our building is in jeopardy of being smoked away leaving us with no authority in the coming kingdom of Messiah.

Not only will there be among us those who accepted Christ but lived their lives carnally in the kingdom but there will also be Christians who built with improper materials like hank hanegraph and company.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Add Nihilo (pagan idolater :eek:linger:) "I beseech the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of the Incarnate Word and Mother of the Church, to support with her powerful intercession the catechetical work of the entire Church on every level, at this time when she is called to a new effort of evangelization. May the light of the true faith free humanity from the ignorance and slavery of sin in order to lead it to the only freedom worthy of the name (cf. John 8:32): that of life in Jesus Christ under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, here below and in the Kingdom of heaven, in the fullness of the blessed vision of God face to face (cf. 1st Corinthians 13:12; 2nd Corinthians 5:6-8)! APOSTOLIC CONSTITUTION FIDEI DEPOSITUM ON THE PUBLICATION OF THE CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH Pope John Paul II[.]" Link

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Add Nihilo (pagan idolater :eek:linger:) "I beseech the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of the Incarnate Word and Mother of the Church, to support with her powerful intercession the catechetical work of the entire Church on every level, at this time when she is called to a new effort of evangelization. May the light of the true faith free humanity from the ignorance and slavery of sin in order to lead it to the only freedom worthy of the name (cf. John 8:32): that of life in Jesus Christ under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, here below and in the Kingdom of heaven, in the fullness of the blessed vision of God face to face (cf. 1st Corinthians 13:12; 2nd Corinthians 5:6-8)! APOSTOLIC CONSTITUTION FIDEI DEPOSITUM ON THE PUBLICATION OF THE CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH Pope John Paul II[.]" Link
:chuckle:

You're a riot.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Respecting the words of Jesus

Respecting the words of Jesus

God's unTruth is a heretic. She thinks you get saved by obeying all the commandments, and stay saved by obeying "everything" Jesus says.

Doesn't one who honors Jesus or claims to be his 'disciple'.....obey his teachings?

;)

pj

jeremysdemo

glad to see this mainstreamer is still on the list!

amazing how I can be both mainstream and a heretic!

only on TOL!

in come the clowns!

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
I was able to find some cached pages online of the list. Not sure when I last updated it, but I found this one from 7/16/12. Again, let me know if I am missing someone.

Here is the list as of 10/15/13:

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)
1) Keypurr
2) Pierac
3) csuguy
4) adopted son 77
5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
8) Elected4ever
9) Squeaky
10) Aner
11) Lazy Afternoon
12) truebeliever7
13) jerzy
14) krystyna
15) Krsto
16) Oatmeal
17) meshak
18) jamie

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
2) Spitfire
3) Evoken
4) chrysostom
5) rbdeli
6) RC_Eagle
7) The Reverent One
8) annabenedetti
9) The Barbarian
10) patricius79
11) Yahushuan
12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
14) Cruciform
15) Truthsetsfree
16) genuineoriginal "Salvation is given only to those who merit it by pleasing God"

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

If you are on this list and you repent of your heresy, or if you find my categorization of your beliefs is in error, just post and let us know.

If you feel someone needs to be added to the list, either post or PM me. In order to speed things along, if you can post a link to one of the offending party's posts reflecting their heresy, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, a person must have a decent amount of posts and have been around for a few months at least to be considered for the list. I don't want to throw every one post wonder who wanders through here onto the list. After all, this is TOL's list and if the person isn't a regular visitor, they don't make the cut.

Thanks for any help or feedback.

:wave2::thumb::wave:

Hello brother,

Abraham and and others knew of TWO (the Father and the Son)
and prayed to BOTH and reveived from BOTH.
That is what Jesus and the Apostles taugt and is called Christianity.
It is the original way without sacrifices..

Moses KNEW and worshipped TWO on the mountain..
Moses and the Nobles saw two Gods.

Exod.24
[1] The LORD (#2= Jesus) said to Moses: You, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu
and seventy (70) of the Elders of Israel come up to the LORD (#1 The Most High),
and worship (delight) afar off.
[2] Moses alone shall come near the LORD (#1) but the others shall not come nigh
neither shall the (common) people go up with him.
[9] Then Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu >> (whom Jesus called by their name)
and seventy (70) of the Elders of Israel, went up.
[10] They >> saw (Jesus) the God of (the nation) Israel (#2)
and under his feet, there was like a paved work of a sapphire stone,
and like it was the body of heaven in his clearness.
[11] and upon the nobles of the children of Israel he (Jesus) laid not his hand:
they (Moses and company) >> also saw GOD (#1 the Father, the Highest)
and they ate and drank (dined)

They are aware/ have knowledge of TWO.
David and the Prophets also wrote about TWO.

PRAYER to TWO in the N.T.

The Apostles:

Acts.1
>> Prayer to the Son
Jesus chooses equips and paces
[24] And they prayed, and said:
You LORD (Jesus the HEAD), who knows the hearts of all men,
show which of these two you (the Head, the God of Israel) have chosen,
[25] so that he may take part of this Ministry (of Grace) and Apostleship,
from which Judas by transgression fell, so that he might go to his own place.
[26] And they gave forth their lots (votes); and the lot fell upon Matthias;
and he was numbered with the eleven Apostles.

Acts.4
>> Prayer to the Father.
they lifted up their voice to GOD with one accord, and said:
LORD (the Most High),
you are GOD who have >> made (not created) << heaven (s) and the earth
and the sea and every single thing that exist in them (by Jesus)
[25] who by the mouth of your servant (the Father’s servant who served the Mighty God),
David has said:
“Why did the heathen rage and the people (of Israel) imagine vain things?
[26] The kings of the earth rose up
and the (Jewish) rulers were gathered together against the Lord (GOD)
and against his Christ (Jesus, the Mighty God)”
[27] For truly against your Holy Child /Son Jesus,
whom you have anointed (with your Holy Spirit),
both Herod and Pontius Pilate with the Gentiles
and the People of (the nation of) Israel,
were gathered together,
[28] in order to do whatever your counsel (your plan/ pleasure)
and your Hand (= Jesus)
had previously planned to be done. (John.18:37; Matt.26:53 - 54)
[29] and now, LORD (the Most High),
behold the threatening (of the heretic Rulers)
and grant to (allow) your servants (your Arms),
that with all boldness (fearlessly) they may speak your (effective spirit filled) Word,
[30] by stretching forth your Hand (Jesus) to heal
and (permit) that signs and wonders may be done
by (invoking) the name (power) of your Holy Child Jesus.
[31] When they had finished prayed,
the place (the building), where they were assembled together, was shaken
and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost
and they spoke the Word of GOD with (great) boldness.

A New category coming up ... :)

Keep well, brother...

Caino

BANNED
Banned
"In olden times the fetish word of authority was a fear-inspiring doctrine, the most terrible of all tyrants which enslave men. A doctrinal fetish will lead mortal man to betray himself into the clutches of bigotry, fanaticism, superstition, intolerance, and the most atrocious of barbarous cruelties. Modern respect for wisdom and truth is but the recent escape from the fetish-making tendency up to the higher levels of thinking and reasoning. Concerning the accumulated fetish writings which various religionists hold as sacred books, it is not only believed that what is in the book is true, but also that every truth is contained in the book. If one of these sacred books happens to speak of the earth as being flat, then, for long generations, otherwise sane men and women will refuse to accept positive evidence that the planet is round."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"In olden times the fetish word of authority was a fear-inspiring doctrine, the most terrible of all tyrants which enslave men. A doctrinal fetish will lead mortal man to betray himself into the clutches of bigotry, fanaticism, superstition, intolerance, and the most atrocious of barbarous cruelties. Modern respect for wisdom and truth is but the recent escape from the fetish-making tendency up to the higher levels of thinking and reasoning. Concerning the accumulated fetish writings which various religionists hold as sacred books, it is not only believed that what is in the book is true, but also that every truth is contained in the book. If one of these sacred books happens to speak of the earth as being flat, then, for long generations, otherwise sane men and women will refuse to accept positive evidence that the planet is round."

Another 'unwise' comment! The source? Ignorance!

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned

Hello,
Christianity has a Doctrine BUT Christianity is provable.
Its very teachings teach a person to 'PROVE'

As an individual who left Church,
hat fact has help me immensely.
Guillibility is taught by False teachers starting with the Catholics
then her followers...

Keep well,