Saint John W

john w

Hall of Fame
Group huuuuug!!!!!
4chsmu1.gif

koala-group-hug.jpg

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya...Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya... Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya.... Oh Lord, kumbaya

p7.jpg

I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing,in Perfect Harmony.....

Girls+Generation+Hold+Hands+on+Beach+Wallpaper.jpg

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Vs.

"This topic had turned into a hee haw show. Feels like I'm having a conversation with letsargue. Ya'll have fun boys."-you

"I say no" is what all addicts to me quip. And then, they go into do their "Godfather"/George Costanza act:

"Just when I think I'm out, he(they) pulls me back in."

You can't pull those back that never went in

john w

Hall of Fame
Oxygen is my drug and theres plenty of it.

Took you that long to "Bing" that "never before heard in the history of mankind" gem? Weighty.

Here that? That is all of the TOL audience wooing, swaying, being stunned by such a display of originality, brilliance.

Party on, Jeff Spacoli.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Took you that long to "Bing" that "never before heard in the history of mankind" gem? Weighty.

Here that? That is all of the TOL audience wooing, swaying, being stunned by such a display of originality, brilliance.

Party on, Jeff Spacoli.

It's the kind of oxygen that makes man walks through walls like Jesus did.

john w

Hall of Fame
Welcome to page 11 and please saint john w , don't post super large pictures!

Vs. you, yesterday:

"This topic had turned into a hee haw show. Feels like I'm having a conversation with letsargue. Ya'll have fun boys."

I'm like a drug.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's the kind of oxygen that makes man walks through walls like Jesus did.

I revised it for you-no charge:

"It's the kind of oxygen that makes man walks through walls like the Lord Jesus Christ did."

Show some respect, Hop Sing. You will, eventually, when you bend that scrawny knee, to Him.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I revised it for you-no charge:

"It's the kind of oxygen that makes man walks through walls like the Lord Jesus Christ did."

Show some respect, Hop Sing. You will, eventually, when you bend that scrawny knee, to Him.

Other men walked on water