Saint John W

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Acw might show up. John used to attract women but lately a lot of men have been flocking to him. :mock:

I don't think any woman will stay with him long with his dominant ego. Men are his alternative and they can do Shades of Gray 2 in 3D

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, PJ, it's just one of my many super powers-my charisma, brilliant insight, draws crowds. The only thing preventing me from being installed as the MM("Main Moderator")of TOL, in a coup, by the clamoring TOL audience, and named, unanimously, in a landslide, as the greatest TOL poster of all time, is my extreme humility.

PS: J Garcia for "Comeback Player of the Year"-who needs Adam W?!

Might be time to give him the big freeze.
Am I getting through to you, fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
Clowns are something to watch.

Thanks for the imitation, employing my "clown" marking/identification, once again, which you learned from the "great" imitator of Genesis 3; however, you can't pull it off, as I do. Even you know it. The first prerequisite, is having an audience-that excludes you, as being qualified..

Have a seat, in the back row.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't think any woman will stay with him long with his dominant ego. Men are his alternative and they can do Shades of Gray 2 in 3D

Now imitating "Oprah."

As Ang would say, "Pitiful,pitiful, pitiful....!"

john w

Hall of Fame
Acw might show up. John used to attract women but lately a lot of men have been flocking to him. :mock:

Be careful, Eeset, as you may suffer a member/"stock" downgrade, as I reduce my exposure to you, and you are lowered from my "107th favorite Eeset," to my "108th favorite Eeset."

john w

Hall of Fame
Might be time to give him the big freeze.
Am I getting through to you, fella?

Perhaps you are right, Mayor. These Calvinist/Clavinist rummies are nothing but interlopers.

Well, I tell you what I am gonna do, Mayor. They are not going to get any help from me. I am going to give this interloper, puppy, the big freeze! Yep...that's the plan......Go home, watch a little TV, take a nap, and then, the big freeze, Mayor! They are not going to get any help from the great, humble saint John W. No sir. It’s the big freeze, I tell ya.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Be careful, Eeset, as you may suffer a member/"stock" downgrade, as I reduce my exposure to you, and you are lowered from my "107th favorite Eeset," to my "108th favorite Eeset."
I'm not worried in the least. Your "use by" date is ancient history.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now, if I was just 20 years younger......!
Or 20 years older.
flirty6-smiley.gif

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the imitation, employing my "clown" marking/identification, once again, which you learned from the "great" imitator of Genesis 3; however, you can't pull it off, as I do. Even you know it. The first prerequisite, is having an audience-that excludes you, as being qualified..

Have a seat, in the back row.

Zzzzzz in the back while you babble

john w

Hall of Fame
No, y'all go ahead and keep the saint entertained.

We've heard that bluff before, and yet, the puppy, keeps coming back, for more of getting his nose bloodied, thinking that those bully "dispies" are trying to gyp him out of his blow pops.

Poor puppy.