Saint John W

john w

Hall of Fame
I've been waiting for a year for you to accept my the face book request. I guess it got lost in the shuffle, like my invitation to the Esquire Club?

You show me proof that you've raised your golf score, Mayor, and I just might let you in to my Facebook club, joining my other 14 friends that I've compiled over the years, in my exclusive club. We don't allow molley coddlers in our club, and tend to give them the "Big Freeze." Am I getting through to you, fella?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
You show me proof that you've raised your golf score, Mayor, and I just might let you in to my Facebook club, joining my other 14 friends that I've compiled over the years, in my exclusive club. We don't allow molley coddlers in our club, and tend to give them the "Big Freeze." Am I getting through to you, fella?

I don't play golf and I'll decline your friendship requests

SaulToPaul 2

You should be thankful for thier denials. We have better things to do.

John W is an okay fella, when we sit around Wally's drinking Nectarine Crush and talking baseball or about the weather.

But he is like a whole other person at the Esquire Club. He becomes dry as dust, and talks like a yankee.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't play golf and I'll decline your friendship requests

Fine, although the request was not directed to you. Just for that, I won't tell you the next "stock tip of the century," that you'd hear from me, at the club.The last time, I recommended the company that made the "Bowmar Brain" calculator, and also, ticker symbol, "JOES."

So there, Little Joe.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W is an okay fella, when we sit around Wally's drinking Nectarine Crush and talking baseball or about the weather.

But he is like a whole other person at the Esquire Club. He becomes dry as dust, and talks like a yankee.

Yes, and the last time we were at Wally's, you were not just "on" a bottle of pop, Mayor, as you talked about how you were sweet on "Mary Jane," stock ticker symbol, "MJNA." What's next? "Shorting" "Juanita," "Neet?" Better make sure the gubner ain't coming to see you, to shake your hand again, "Squirt." Perhaps you can put a "Mary Jane" rolling paper on his windshield? You beat everything, you know that?

I know, I know...."Who you callin' 'Squirt'?"

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, and the last time we were at Wally's, you were not just "on" a bottle of pop, Mayor, as you talked about how you were sweet on "Mary Jane," stock ticker symbol, "MJNA." What's next? "Shorting" "Juanita," "Neet?" Better make sure the gubner ain't coming to see you, to shake your hand again, "Squirt." Perhaps you can put a "Mary Jane" rolling paper on his windshield? You beat everything, you know that?

I know, I know...."Who you callin' 'Squirt'?"

Squirt!!!!???

Are you and Roger greasing the steps to the old folks home tonight?

john w

Hall of Fame
Squirt!!!!???

Are you and Roger greasing the steps to the old folks home tonight?

Nah. Were helpin' the local barber practice his craft, on cats. We have the baldest cats in the county. Wonder what happened to those candy canes? Curious...

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Fine, although the request was not directed to you. Just for that, I won't tell you the next "stock tip of the century," that you'd hear from me, at the club.The last time, I recommended the company that made the "Bowmar Brain" calculator, and also, ticker symbol, "JOES."

So there, Little Joe.

I have my own finance manager

Puppet

BANNED
Banned

This topic had turned into a hee haw show. Feels like I'm having a conversation with letsargue. Ya'll have fun boys.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not public info

Vs.
"This topic had turned into a hee haw show. Feels like I'm having a conversation with letsargue. Ya'll have fun boys."-you

We are irresistable. We understand-we are like a drug.

Ya'll don't come back real soon.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Vs.
"This topic had turned into a hee haw show. Feels like I'm having a conversation with letsargue. Ya'll have fun boys."-you

We are irresistable. We understand-we are like a drug.

Ya'll don't come back real soon.

I say no to drugs

john w

Hall of Fame
I say no to drugs

Vs.

"I say no" is what all addicts to me quip. And then, they go into do their "Godfather"/George Costanza act:

"Just when I think I'm out, he(they) pulls me back in."

brinny

Group huuuuug!!!!!
4chsmu1.gif

koala-group-hug.jpg