Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bottom line, even in a state where old men marrying very young women is a tradition, and maybe the reddest state in the union, Roy is having a very hard time.

This should be a cakewalk for a republican, and Moore could very well lose it.
Bottom line, Trump had a hard time too with perfectly timed Access Hollywood footage and we had some blues states turn red.

fool

Hall of Fame
Bottom line, even in a state where old men marrying very young women is a tradition, and maybe the reddest state in the union, Roy is having a very hard time.

This should be a cakewalk for a republican, and Moore could very well lose it.

Realclearpolitics has him at +3% but that was only one poll.
We shall see tomorrow.

fool

Hall of Fame
Bottom line, Trump had a hard time too with perfectly timed Access Hollywood footage and we had some blues states turn red.

We didn't send Trump to the White House because we thought he was perfect.
We didn't send the New York Billionaire to the White house because we thought he was some sort of morality benchmark.
We sent him there because we wanted to get what we paid for.
And he's the guy that said "You're getting ripped off".

WizardofOz

"Specifically, I do not know any of these women."

Roy Moore is clearly lying

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Debbie Wesson Gibson was in her attic hauling out boxes of Christmas decorations last week when she noticed a storage bin she said she had forgotten about. Inside was a scrapbook from her senior year of high school, and taped to a page titled "Those Who Inspire" was a graduation card.

"Happy graduation Debbie," it read in slanted cursive handwriting. "I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you'll be a success in anything you do. Roy."

Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one "a good girl," and said that he did not remember dating them.

He already said in the Hannity interview that he remembered her. Then he said he doesn't know any of these women. Well, she has evidence that they knew each other.

How anyone finds this clown credible is beyond me :idunno:

The evidence shows he's lying.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Debbie Wesson Gibson was in her attic hauling out boxes of Christmas decorations last week when she noticed a storage bin she said she had forgotten about. Inside was a scrapbook from her senior year of high school, and taped to a page titled "Those Who Inspire" was a graduation card.

"Happy graduation Debbie," it read in slanted cursive handwriting. "I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you'll be a success in anything you do. Roy."

Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one "a good girl," and said that he did not remember dating them.

He already said in the Hannity interview that he remembered her. Then he said he doesn't know any of these women. Well, she has evidence that they knew each other.

She just happens to find a card from over 40 years ago, one week before the election? Smells fishy. This is like a bad TV show.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
BBFrO0J.img

Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

The President and the Republican Party have now decided to place their support behind Roy Moore - they're mortgaging their future that his credibility won't start to unravel as they start to campaign for the 2018 Interims!

WizardofOz

'There is no evidence that Roy Moore did anything wrong.'

Here is evidence.

'I reject that evidence...

..There is no evidence.'

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aaron finally comes forward with the names and stories of two women who have accused Judge Roy Moore of sexual misconduct 40 years ago.

Has Hillary Clinton/Joe Biden/Doug Jones supporter Debbie Wasson Gibson

hillary-clinton-rallyjpg-9a59b474f1079953.jpg

Debbie Wasson Gibson working at a Hillary Clinton rally

Deborah%20Gibson.JPG

Debbie Wasson Gibson with Joe Biden, after she worked at one of his rallies

offered to have handwriting experts examine the card to show beyond a reasonable doubt that it was written by Roy Moore?

FBI: ROY MOORE’S ACCUSER DEBBIE GIBSON’S GRADUATION CARD HANDWRITING SIMILAR TO FAKE YEARBOOK OF BEVERLY NELSON
https://70news.wordpress.com/2017/1...g-similar-to-fake-yearbook-of-beverly-nelson/

...Since those allegations were published last month, four more women have come forward to allege that Moore made unwanted sexual advances. The accounts in The Post included those of Leigh Corfman, who said she was 14 when Moore touched her sexually...

A little history on Leigh Corfman:

DQQsYZ5VQAA-yQG.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQQsYZ5VQAA-yQG.jpg:large

Nice try Aaron.
Next.

Last edited:

Derf

I'm not sure what the context is of your Moore quote, but Moore already said he knew Gibson, and she said the dates never went beyond kissing. So what does a card from Roy prove? This from the Hannity interview:

HANNITY: Well let me let me give the details. Debbie Wesson Gibson says she was 17 when you spoke to her high school civics class and asked her out on several dates and it did not progress her words beyond kissing according to the Washington Post let's stay on her. Did that happen?

MOORE: I do not remember speaking to civics class. I don't remember that. I do not remember when we...I seem to know or remember knowing her parents...that they were friends. I can't recall the specific dates because that's been 40 years but I remember her as a good girl. But neither of them have ever stated any inappropriate behavior. She didn't say anything. They said about me...

I still can't figure out what the accusation is from Gibson.

fool

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry, I posted earlier that the vote was today, It's the 12 not the 5th.
I have no idea why I thought it was the 5th.
I'm not from Alabama.

WizardofOz

I'm not sure what the context is of your Moore quote, but Moore already said he knew Gibson, and she said the dates never went beyond kissing. So what does a card from Roy prove?

That he knew her. So when he said
“The allegations are completely false,” Moore said at a campaign event on Nov. 27.

“They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

He was lying through his teeth.

I still can't figure out what the accusation is from Gibson.

“At 34 minutes and 56 seconds into the video, he says, unequivocally, I did not know any of them,” Gibson said.

“In that moment, it changed my perspective. I knew he was a liar.”

So, derf. Why did he say he didn't know her? :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That he knew her. So when he said
“The allegations are completely false,” Moore said at a campaign event on Nov. 27.

“They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

He was lying through his teeth.

“At 34 minutes and 56 seconds into the video, he says, unequivocally, I did not know any of them,” Gibson said.

“In that moment, it changed my perspective. I knew he was a liar.”

So, derf. Why did he say he didn't know her? :think:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Has any other men from that time and area said they dated teenagers too? If part of the defense of Moore is that it was a different time, etc I'd be curious to know if anyone would stand up and say they attempted to date teenagers also. Maybe they cruised the local malls too.