ECT Rightly Dividing

john w

Hall of Fame
Nothing could be further from the truth.

You Darby followers are unbelievable.

He is getting bloodied- As I predicted:

"Here come da spin, Mayor....Watch...

Or, here comes a "Darby....You are in denial....Dispensationalism is a mess....You want us the believe(humanism)...."

Vegas has it at 1.5/1."-saint John W

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lol, Tel - even your pal, Interplanner asserts that not every jot and tittle of the Law has been fulfilled.

Then he needs to start keeping the law because if it's not been fulfilled, then it's still in place.

I believe and know that Christ Jesus fulfilled the law, every jot and tittle.

I now live in the new heaven and the new earth under the NC.

The law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus has replaced the law of sin and death.

The law changed and the priesthood changed.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why would God go back to a shadow program after Christ Jesus entered the Most Holy of Holies and made a one time sacrifice with His own blood for atonement for all men?

You guys think God is going to build another temple on planet earth and have Levite priests sacrifice animals for sin atonement again, and reinstate the shadow program again.

You guys are nuts.

Vs.

"I asked you if Jesus made animal sacrifices as required by the Mosaic Law?[/B]It's also a law of sin and death, and we can't keep it, and it makes us know that we need a Savior."-Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...They want to bring the law back"-Craigie

For all of TOL to observe-the result of Craigie's obsession-habitual lying.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course it is, unless you are dead to it by the body of Christ.

Nope

It was fulfilled and replaced by a new law.

(Heb 7:12)For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

The law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus has replaced the law of sin and death.

The priesthood changed, therefore the law changed also.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The priesthood changed:

(Heb 6:20) where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.

When the priesthood changes (as we see above), the law changes.

Yet, Darby followers claim God is going to unchange the priesthood, unchange the law, and go back to the shadow system.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

SaulToPaul 2

The priesthood changed:

(Heb 6:20) where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.

When the priesthood changes (as we see above), the law changes.

Yet, Darby followers claim God is going to unchange the priesthood, unchange the law, and go back to the shadow system.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Or maybe you don't understand, because of unbelief.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope

It was fulfilled and replaced by a new law.

(Heb 7:12)For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

The priesthood changed, therefore the law changed also.

"I asked you if Jesus made animal sacrifices as required by the Mosaic Law?It's also a law of sin and death, and we can't keep it, and it makes us know that we need a Savior."-Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...They want to bring the law back"-Craigie

"The law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus has replaced the law of sin and death"-Craigie

Vs.

"It's also a law of sin and death, and we can't keep it, and it makes us know that we need a Savior"-Craigie

So, law of sin and death has been replaced, but it "makes us know that we need a Savior."

And the law was nailed to the cross.

Got it.

He can't keep his story straight...wait... I sense a "Johnny.....Darby...."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or maybe you don't understand, because of unbelief.

Hebrews 6:20 and Hebrews 7:12 are pretty simple.

The priesthood changed, and the law changed.

You don't like it because it throws a monkey wrench into the false teachings of Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gen 1:1

In the beginning, God created the Old Covenant.

(Deut 30:19) This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live